Ranked 2nd in the rating:
The best premium air cleaners
Go to rating
characteristics Winia AWM-40
|Purpose of the device||air purification / humidification|
|Power consumption||11 watts|
|Water tank capacity||9 l|
|Air cleaning performance (CADR)||150 cubic meters / h|
|Fan speed / evaporation rate control||there is|
Dimensions and weight
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||315x390x310 mm|
Winia AWM-40 reviews
- Pluses: Moisturizes. The room is about 14 squares. Quiet enough. Convenient to wash.
- Disadvantages: 1. Cost (almost 12 K for a fan and a plastic bucket) 2. Humidification is rather sluggish, but as I understand it, this is a feature of all sinks of the same type. 3. One button control, which is not illuminated at night. Total volume and operating mode of the fan 4. The humidity sensor is not clear how it works (in fact, it is absent)
- Disadvantages: In general, I do not regret it. before that I used a humidifier from Electrolux, which has even more disadvantages. Rated 3.5 out of 5
- Advantages: meets expectations
- Disadvantages: less than 5 liters of water per day. evaporates a little!
- Disadvantages: simple and high quality
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Gorgeous device! This is my third and best. Not noisy, not popping, not clicking, not gurgling (as in Boneko and Venta) This is a huge advantage. Nice plastic, very nice appearance, just handsome, looks expensive. Although it costs less, it looks much better. Easy to care for. The filter is essentially not needed, if you are afraid of the filter, you can safely take it and without the filter it will do its job. There is no need to remove and disassemble discs, as in boneko, for example, everything is fastened into one drum. The presence of a hygroscopic, that is, it will not overmoisten, turns off at 60 percent. But I have a separate one, I focus on it. Many modes, convenient control. Compared to others with 2 modes and that's it. Nothing shines in the eyes at night (as in vents for example). Another huge one with a huge plus. in it you can easily open the lid and vacuum the fan !!!! Which I cannot do with any humidifier. This function is specially provided for it. I don't even know what else to add, some pluses! It's good that I bought it.
- Disadvantages: Well, only large, they are not small. If your room is not 10 meters, then you can take less, and if more, you have to sacrifice for the sake of good moisture. A large water tank, it is a huge plus, it is a small minus, it is not convenient to collect water, carry it, it is better to add water directly on the spot.
- Disadvantages: Great, just great, I advise.
- Pluses: Huge tank, nice design
- Disadvantages: Main function – humidification – none. Before that, I used the ultrasound – here it really raised the humidity, even with airing. This one is only in a sealed room (close windows and doors). There is not enough power. What's the point in a gas chamber? It evaporates really badly, even when the window is ajar and there is no humidity (including by its hygrometer) – a 9l tank evaporates for two days. Ultrasound in the same conditions evaporated 3 tanks of 7 liters (21 liters), that's the difference in performance.
- Disadvantages: Poor construction. The fan that blows the drum does not blow directly, and part of the air is immediately blown back. A powerful flow is sucked in, and barely blows from the outlet openings. Imagine a vacuum cleaner whose hose is not attached tightly, it seems powerful, but sucks poorly. It's the same here.
- Advantages: a good humidifier in all respects: a combination of price and quality, a water tank capacity, simple controls designed for housewives, plus a relatively compact body, does not clutter up the space.
- Disadvantages: Noise is noticeable despite low power
- Pluses: quiet, small, easy to operate.
- Disadvantages: no.
- Disadvantages: I remember struggling with moisture earlier by putting wet towels on the battery, or a jar of water under it. Now this is all in the past, just turn on this humidifier and everything is ready, by the way, at maximum power it works almost silently.
- Advantages: good efficiency
- Disadvantages: did not encounter them
- Disadvantages: the effect of the work is noticeable within half an hour – the power allows. In the process, it consumes up to 0.45 liters of water per hour, at high speeds. For the price – quite a budget option. Does not require special care, rather unpretentious.
- Advantages: choice of colors, affordable price, build quality.
- Disadvantages: Everything is cool.
- Disadvantages: I wanted to buy a completely different humidifier, but it was not available, the manager advised this one accordingly, said that it was average in terms of power and was quite inexpensive. I believed him, and for good reason. I am completely satisfied with the humidifier, I recommend it.
- Advantages: adequate price, hygrometer
- Disadvantages: none
- Disadvantages: built-in hygrometer allows you to stably maintain humidity at a given level. A container with water (9 liters) lasts almost a day, depending on the mode. It costs no more than its counterparts, while surpassing them in a number of indicators. Verdict: a good moisturizer.
- Pluses: good performance for this price.
- Disadvantages: No, everything is wonderful.
- Disadvantages: the doctor advised to buy a humidifier for children in the nursery. So they did, they bought this option, it's just that it's not a weakling in terms of performance, and it costs the amount available for my pocket. They are happy with their choice, there are no problems with the humidifier, everything works well.