Ranked 3rd in the rating:
Best Inexpensive Upright Vacuum Cleaners
Go to rating
characteristics Vacuum cleaner Makita 4076 DWX
|A type||2 in 1 (vertical + manual)|
|Battery type||NiCd, capacity 1300 mAh|
|Battery life||up to 20 min|
|Charging time||50 minutes|
|Dust collector||bag, with a capacity of 0.50 l|
|Power regulator||on the case|
|Noise level||68 dBA|
|Nozzles included||for the floor; crevice; extension tube|
Dimensions and weight
|Vacuum cleaner dimensions (WxDxH)||12x14x45 cm|
|Additional Information||voltage 7.2V; 2 stages of air intake power; duration of continuous work: 1 speed 10 min, 2 speed 20 min|
Reviews about Vacuum cleaner Makita 4076 DWX
- Pluses: Size – it is small. Conveniently hangs on the wall. The price is ridiculous. The child likes to work for them
- Disadvantages: Suction is weaker than expected. Well, that is, just like a vacuum cleaner in the usual sense of the word, it does not really suck dust. But to collect every small garbage there, in the hallway, where no, no, and something will wake up or the cat will break some nonsense – here he is just
- Disadvantages: Guys, this is not a vacuum cleaner. This is an electric broom. Quite convenient. And if you really need a vacuum cleaner without a wire, then it's to Dyson or somewhere else – for 8-10 times a lot of money.
- Disadvantages: in general, I'm happy no complaints
- Pluses: lightweight no cord, children are happy to vacuum
- Disadvantages: not yet, I knew what I was buying
- Pluses: Compact, lightweight, cheap. Good garbage collection. Buzzing in moderation.
- Disadvantages: Bought for the kitchen. The vacuum cleaner fully copes with its duties.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: good vacuum cleaner. very convenient to clean. almost any part can be bought in the event of a breakdown.
- Disadvantages: very small and inconvenient dust collection bags. cloth is difficult to clean. disposable are expensive.
- Disadvantages: I advise you to buy a compact vacuum cleaner without a dust bag.
- Pluses: Lightweight, powerful, durable, wireless
- Disadvantages: not found
- Disadvantages: 5 hours of charging and about 50 minutes of active work in non-stop mode. Includes two paper bags and one very convenient synthetic one that will probably last a long time. An easy-to-use vacuum cleaner, does an excellent job in an apartment, at the level of a household vacuum cleaner. In an apartment, a cat and dog labrador, everyone always sheds, vacuum cleaner, saves with a bang. 2 rooms and a kitchen with a corridor can be easily vacuumed in 15 minutes. No wires, and that's it. The price is very affordable
- Pluses: Lightweight, compact, maneuverable! You can quickly and easily clean up any, even hard-to-reach places!
- Disadvantages: there is no such thing!
- Disadvantages: I have known about this vacuum cleaner for a long time – my daughter bought the same one about a year ago and could not get enough of it all the time, talking about its convenience and ease of use. Recomend for everybody! The vacuum cleaner is especially good as an addition to the main “assistant vacuum cleaner” that already exists in the house, which you do not always want to take out and unpack!
- Advantages: Compact, lightweight, self-contained. The set includes quite a decent, plastic, light pipe and a pair of nozzles for it. High quality plastic. The battery is included, unlike the same older model. Low price.
- Disadvantages: Sucks nothing at all, only fine dust. Even a grain of sand does not suck and matches. You can't buy bags in any store – they are exclusive. No hose included (needed for the car interior)
- Disadvantages: I bought it in the hope that I would clean the apartment and the car, in the end – “neither here nor there.” The garbage does not suck in the apartment, in the car there is no hose for “secret places”. Why they gave him fives here – I can't understand, I personally give him more than three points, my conscience does not allow.
- Advantages: CONVENIENCE 🙂 – lightweight, three-year-old child is controlled with ease and pleasure. – small crumbs / sand collects well from the floor (I won't say about carpets, we don't hold them) – I flew to the floor several times already from the height of the table. while alive (the predecessor – “electrolux” died quickly)
- Disadvantages: – Nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cd) batteries (needs to be charged after full discharge) – Charging time – several hours (not 50 minutes) – The bag weakly filters dust, small particles clearly seep. There was no HEPai of any kind. – Don't wait for the power of a full-sized vacuum cleaner (obviously yes)
- Disadvantages: The family has three small children, crumbs and small rubbish on the floor are common. For a broom and a scoop – you will not run. It is their vacuum cleaner that replaces smartly. In addition, children often run to vacuum themselves, very convenient 🙂
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: – Very light – Takes up little space, can be hung on the wall – Easy to use – Can remove upholstered furniture – PRICE
- Disadvantages: – It doesn't suck very much, so if you have carpets, this may be a disadvantage. I only have laminate, so there are no complaints about the vacuum cleaner. But with the door mat, he coped with a four with a minus.
- Disadvantages: The fifty-meter kopeck piece can be removed in five minutes – I have never used up the battery charge for one cleaning. And this is in the presence of a hairy cat. Even for me, an extremely lazy person, it's not at all difficult to spend thirty seconds (no more) once or a couple of times a day cleaning a 14-meter room. For this price, this is just a super find, I recommend it to everyone.
The user has hidden his data