Ranked 3rd in the rating:
6 BEST CLOTHING STEAMERS
Go to rating
MIE Piccolo specifications
|Water tank||0.5 l|
|Water heating time||1.50 minutes|
|Working hours||15 minutes|
|Maximum steam supply||40 g / min|
|Power cord length||1.8 m|
|Additional Information||lid with a 'spout' for boiling water; teflon mitten; heat-resistant board;|
MIE Piccolo reviews
- Disadvantages: Quite justified expectations: steams properly, high-quality assembly; although the price is, perhaps, high for just a “teapot”.
- Advantages: The steamer is very good, easy to operate, powerful, strong steam jet.
- Disadvantages: not the fastest heating, but not a problem for me.
- Pluses: I bought it especially for steaming curtains in the country. Everything suited me, I steamed both tulle and blackout curtains. I use it in the country instead of an iron. You need to pour water in half or even less so that you don't spit.
- Disadvantages: The iron will not replace, but there was no such task.
- Pluses: a very useful thing for its price. Most dresses and shirts are ironed faster than ironing, not to mention the process is much more convenient.
- Disadvantages: Some of my wife's blouses do not iron well, apparently, the matter is in the material that does not iron out under steam. At the same time, the iron takes them well. Not a flaw, but a feature – only vertical posting. I tilted 30-45 degrees at the maximum water level, water is already pouring.
- Disadvantages: For those who want to take with them on trips, it is better to look at other models, this steamer is still quite large.
- Advantages: The order was received at a convenient time for me. This is a gift, incl. experience of use will appear after the New Year. Thank!
- Advantages: Everything ingenious is simple! I love this kid! I use it every day – I steam a couple of things in the evening to put on in the morning.
- Disadvantages: Of course, it does not replace an iron.
- Advantages: Quality, price, compactness.
- Disadvantages: Not identified.
- Disadvantages: This is not the first MIE Piccolo steamer. which I acquire. At work for photo shoots in the catalog purchased this steamer. All colleagues have already experienced it, in terms of power, in terms of steaming speed – it shows itself perfectly. plus it is small and does not take up much space. I personally bought one for myself about a year ago, about a year ago, I bought the second one for my mother as a gift, she also liked it when I brought her to her own wedding. When they steamed the groom's suit and my wedding dress, my mother was very impressed, without any problems ironing such complex things. Recommend!
- Pluses: Steamed! Lightweight, comfortable, compact.
- Disadvantages: Not found.
The user has hidden his data
- Disadvantages: MIE Piccolo bought a handheld steamer for work. By the nature of my work, I often hold meetings and presentations. you should always look on them with a needle. I always have a suit and a few blouses in my office in my closet, but even though they hang on a hanger, some folds and creases still appear on them. A blouse right on the shoulders can be tidied up in a couple of minutes, it heats up very quickly, and gives out a rather powerful jet of steam, I steam linen jackets with them in the summer without difficulty. A convenient feature is a fleecy brush, during the steaming process, it removes villi from clothes, in winter it is very important, because from outerwear something constantly clings to the jacket. I am very pleased with the purchase, this small and remote steamer has already helped me out more than once.
- Advantages: I bought in exchange for a burnt out steamer for 900r. This one is 2.5 times more expensive, but money is not a pity. Really gives good steam under high pressure. Convenient refueling. Lots of accessories. The workmanship is high. I recommend draining the water after use so that the heating surface does not oxidize. The first died precisely because of this.