Ranked 1st in the ranking:
The best vertical vacuum cleaners of the middle price category
Go to rating
Specifications Vacuum cleaner Bosch BCH 6ATH25
|Battery life||up to 60 min|
|Charging time||360 min|
|Dust collector||bagless (cyclone filter), capacity 0.90 l|
|Power regulator||on the handle / on the body|
Dimensions and weight
|Opportunities||the ability to connect an electric brush, vertical parking|
|Additional Information||filter replacement indicator; battery indicator; 3power level|
Reviews on vacuum cleaner Bosch BCH 6ATH25
- Pluses: Convenience of maneuvering and all)
- Minuses: The battery will not last an hour under any circumstances! Consider it not. 5 times to vacuum the kitchen, room, corridor and all! And I vacuum quickly. In the description up to an hour !! Min 15 maximum on decent mode.
- Minuses: Everything is super, but the BATTERY is rather weak, although they write that up to an hour of work ..
- Pluses: A good vacuum cleaner, easy to work on a turbo managing to pass 67 sq. meters.
- Minuses: When I bought it, I definitely saw it in the photo and in the description, that he has a backlight at the bottom (in the brush). In fact, no there was no backlight, maybe another model was sold))
- Disadvantages: Generally convenient and easy to use. Vacuum with him everyday)))
- Advantages: Without any wires, you can at any time take and vacuum something. The first year I worked on power as need only pleased.
- Disadvantages: Batteries in normal mode last for 30 minutes. IN turbo mode – 10-15 minutes maximum. In the second year of his life, his power decreased decently. The quality of cleaning became dissatisfied. The brush stopped spinning. The charger cord twists over time in a pigtail. From this, it can be rubbed in some places.
- Minuses: We have been using it for 2 years. Now become him very unhappy. Power has fallen dramatically. Barely there trying to suck. Disappointment … It is unfortunate that they are doing now such “temporary” goods. With good factory capacity, he will will work 1 year, and then it will fade away … Honestly they knew would not buy. Too expensive to invest 14 thousand rubles. on 1 year.
- Advantages: It is convenient to clean, the cord does not interfere. Enough maneuverable.
- Disadvantages: Less than six months of daily use. At home, the battery began to discharge in 2 minutes after full charging … The official service said a new battery is 15.000 rub! Since it goes with the control unit …
- Minuses: The model is good, but buy a battery every year at the price of the vacuum cleaner itself – this is nonsense …
- Advantages: Convenient that there is no wire, at any time, something woke up – two seconds and order.
- Minuses: After some time, it stops working (bought this model twice)
- Minuses: If I wrote this review right after the purchase, then would definitely put 5 stars. I was delighted – suction power, convenience, battery charge at medium speed enough for two cleaning “odnushki”. Unfortunately, then everything was not so rosy. The first time we bought it two years ago. First for several months everything was perfect, but then she noticed that suction power is not the same, in addition, periodically started “buggy” – did not turn on. Then the daughter broke the mercury thermometer and I, like a blonde, did what cannot be done – collected mercury a vacuum cleaner. After that it turned out that a vacuum cleaner was necessary Do not dispose of and use it anymore. So what we bought once again the exact same vacuum cleaner. And again super-powerful suction, everything worked perfectly. Somewhere 4-5 months. Then spotted again some loss of power (although we regularly clean it). Now, a few months later, the vacuum cleaner draws dust very weakly, the carpet no longer pulls, and even not sucks everything from the laminate … and, most importantly, it is turned on only from the 10-15-20th time. So how is it happened with both vacuum cleaners, I conclude – that the quality is not ah. TO I do not recommend buying. We will change to something else.
- Pluses: mobility of cleaning, speed of cleaning, power just unrealistic (in the third mode it sucks and comb out a turbo-brush carpet so that it cannot be distinguished from a new one), as a result cleaning delivers only positive emotions – the result is always clean floors. The battery is very long-lasting – the declared time in the first mode withstands.
- Disadvantages: they simply do not exist (as a recommendation I can offer The following modifications install LED on the brush housing backlight, like some competitors)
- Pluses: Worked well for 2 years
- Minuses: Outdated your battery, that’s all! Hana !!! Replacement 25 TR !!!!! What are they thinking ??? !!!
- Minuses: Do not take it, it does not repair! The service said throw it out and buy a new one! I’m in shock !!!
- Pluses: Appearance, turbo brush, power
- Minuses: I worked for a year, started to charge poorly, the turbo brush falls out, the charge lasts for 30 minutes. As a replacement broom and dustpan is very convenient. In the end, it began to turn on off, in the end the apogee came and she gave out all th vacuumed back. Now it works, blowing … I think how adapt as a fan in the summer …
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: Excellent cleaning (when it works). Cleans dust and trash even from deep carpets. Stylish, beautiful, comfortable. Simple and easy cleaning of the container.
- Minuses: poor-quality product – spontaneously turns off in the second (main) mode of operation.
- Minuses: A vacuum cleaner could be perfect, and deserve the highest assessments if not for one “but”. After working a year and a half, it began to fail. At the second speed, they are more and more often disconnected. And pause until inclusions are longer. Vacuuming is no longer possible. Accounted for use the turbo mode, but it does not ring the whole house. Problem, judging by the reviews on the Internet is not a single. I do not recommend buying! This is not some “Chinese” for three thousand. For this vacuum cleaner ask a lot of money, and he should work it out without any problems. —– I believe that if such a reputable company as BOSCH knows about a common shutdown problem and does nothing for it decisions are a shame, and a black spot on reputation.
- Pluses: lack of wires weight very pleased, lightweight the convenience of cleaning for my family, although I worry about cleaning the paralon filter that at the exit after the motor stands does not smell dust and it does not rise in the air and maneuverability settles again the duration of work suits me, we charge every three days at daily cleaning of a two-room apartment (there is a cat and a small child)
- Minuses: Charging is very long, when charging from the adapter I would like to charge less than 6 hours, but we have what we have