Ranked 2nd in the rating:
THE BEST MULTI-STAGE AIR CLEANERS
Go to rating
characteristics Timberk TAP FL800 MF
|Purpose of the device||air cleaning|
|Power consumption||56 watts|
|Air cleaning performance (CADR)||410 cbm / h|
|Air purity control||there is|
|Filters||pretreatment, photocatalytic, electrostatic, coal|
|Fan speed / evaporation rate control||there is|
|ultraviolet lamp||there is|
|Additional Information||timer up to 9 hours (with an interval of 1 hour)|
|Control||electronic, display, timer|
Dimensions and weight
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||362x830x231 mm|
Timberk TAP FL800 MF reviews
- Pluses: Sufficiently easy to maintain. The pollution level sensor reacts well to organic pollutants (various alcohols, ethylene glycol and, oddly enough, washing powder). There is an automatic mode depending on the level of pollution. There is a night mode (it blocks the operation at the minimum level of the fans and reduces the brightness of the display).
- Disadvantages: A little noisy, although in the night mode you can fall asleep with it. The contamination level sensor does not respond in the best way to coarse dust (the sensor reacts to dust of a certain fraction). At the outlet of the purifier, the air smells a little (presumably ionized after the electrostatic precipitator) and, with prolonged exposure, can irritate the mucous membrane.
- Disadvantages: I bought 42 sq. m (with a large margin, downright industrial cleaning volumes). After I started using it in the apartment, it became easier to breathe, and the smell greatly decreased (the new apartment, during the arrival, it smelled unpleasantly of plastic and some other game). From experience I can say that it cleans the air from the smell of washing powder, fried meat and plastic. In management, I would like to see the ability to configure the intensified cleaning modes by days of the week (now there is just a timer to turn off). It would be more convenient if, for example, it would be possible to set the mode of enhanced cleaning 5 days a week from 10:00 to 18:00. In general, I am satisfied with the purchase, but the developers still have something to work on.
- Advantages: Designed for a large service area. functional, can work independently; there is a night mode. The indicator shows the level of pollution. Easy to operate and maintain.
- Disadvantages: I am definitely satisfied with the purchase, I bought it for home use, as it were, I didn’t count on it anymore, so I deserved my “five”. Recommend for purchase
- Advantages: Qualitatively cleans the air, multifunctional, easy-to-understand operating instructions.
- Disadvantages: Not yet
- Disadvantages: Was purchased for dust control a few months ago, works every day. Creates a pleasant microclimate in the apartment for me, thanks to a professional air purification program, I forget about my allergies.
- Pluses: Simple control
- Disadvantages: not yet discovered
- Disadvantages: We live in a large city with heavy traffic, we purchased an air purifier for our apartment. Convenient, compact, there are several modes of operation. We are satisfied with the result, thanks to air purification through built-in filters, there is no need for constant cleaning, moreover, it copes with the removal of unpleasant odors
- Advantages: there is an antibacterial lamp, copes even with dust and soot from the kitchen, the display is clear and convenient, strong. Disadvantages: price
- Disadvantages: Purchased a cleaner for a small diner. Our kitchen is located close to the hall, so the cooking process was felt in the hall and there were even complaints about it. On the first day, it became noticeably fresh and breathing freely. The design is stylish and looks good. Filter replacement is simple. Works almost silently. There is noise only in the intensive cleaning mode, but we turn on this mode half an hour before opening. Wheels add convenience.
- Advantages: Multifunctional air purifier-ionizer in a compact and modern case, the presence of a pollution indicator allows you not to worry about turning the device off, does not make unpleasant noises, automatic mode works adequately, easily moves during cleaning.
- Disadvantages: installed a cleaner in the clinic reception. Due to the timer, it turns on several hours before the arrival of staff and customers, which allows you to start working in a comfortable environment. The air in the reception area has become noticeably cleaner and more pleasant, dust hardly accumulates on walls and furniture, and there are also noticeably fewer problems from static electricity.
- Advantages: Absorbs even fine dust fractions, antibacterial lamp, conveniently located control
- Disadvantages: not yet discovered
- Disadvantages: This model was purchased in a country house. Floor standing air purifier with 5 filters and antibacterial lamp. Fitted in style perfectly, electronic control from above, no need to bend over, everything is intuitive. Easy to move on casters with a weight of over 14 kg. The wheels do not spoil the parquet, which we were afraid of. After the first week of use, we made sure that there is practically no dust on the furniture, it is possible not to clean it, it is enough just to go through the floors with a damp cloth
- Advantages: Perfectly cleans the air from pollution and unpleasant odors, easy to operate
- Disadvantages: Not detected
- Disadvantages: We purchased this device for air purification in a cafe, so that visitors could be more comfortable visiting us. The presence of the hood alone, unfortunately, does not help. The purifier is mains powered, looks quite elegant and doesn't attract too much attention. The control is very simple, there is an 'Auto' mode, which itself selects the cleaning speed according to the conditions inside the room.