Ranked 3rd in the ranking:
BEST WASHER OF AIR WITH WATER FILTER (WITHOUT CONSUMPTION MATERIALS)
Go to rating
Specifications of the Panasonic F-VXL40
|Appointment of the device||air purification / humidification|
|Power consumption||52 watts|
|Serviced Area||30 sq.m|
|Water tank capacity||1.6 l|
|Water consumption||350 ml / h|
|Air Purification Performance (CADR)||240 m3 / h|
|Air purity control||there is|
|Filters||HEPA filter, water|
|Fan Speed / Intensity Adjustment vapor||there is|
|Noise level||49 dB|
Dimensions and weight
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||330x590x250 mm|
Panasonic F-VXL40 Reviews
- Pluses: freshens the air, works quietly, easy to management
- Minuses: long enough removes odors on the automatic mode
- Minuses: Water for humidification on an automatic mode to me enough for 12 hours, not 6-8 as stated. it is quite nicely)
- Advantages: Build quality and materials. Made in Japan. Price and design.
- Disadvantages: Only two speeds – very quiet and very loud, not lacking average.
- Minuses: copes with its work, the quality of materials in PM filters inspire serious confidence. Price 22 000 rubles in terms of about 300 usd. Great alternative to daikin for 800 usd, principle the work is the same. Do not expect miracles from technology, good addition to timely cleaning of the premises. Average consumption water about 4-5 liters per day. I will supplement the review, after a month of operation – the device works around the clock, turn off for a couple of minutes at topping up water. After 1.5-2 hours of operation at maximum speed, in 15 m2 room a feeling of mountain freshness (as soon as I turn it off, the sensation disappears after a few minutes, perhaps this is the effect of air recirculation). Clean the main filter (it’s big, coal) is very simple, I don’t even take it out, I just take it off front panel and vacuuming. As already mentioned above, the device has everything two fan speeds, at minimum 1.5 – 2 liters in 10 hours (night) and about 3-4 liters in 10 hours on maximum speed, it all depends on the humidity in the street. what Regarding the removal of odors, no one smokes with us, so evaluate I can only by the presence of a large carbon filter, which should deal with unpleasant odors. When in the kitchen, something is fried, immediately the pollution sensor starts flashing, but since I use I can’t estimate the manual power setting automatically, but most likely it works correctly. During operation I did not find any cons, it’s worth my money, definitely take I advise.
- Pluses: Evaporates water. Moisturizes
- Disadvantages: Even at low, it buzzes harder, then it falls silent on a few seconds and almost no buzzing, and so constantly. Hummed first exactly without breaks. Defect or should it be so? Somehow everything is strong vibrates at great speed
- Disadvantages: The evaporative filter has become red and tough in a week. Soaked in citric acid — became like new.
- Advantages: Design, quality of materials and execution on height. It is very convenient to fill in the water, the trough with a handle is suitable for it’s just great. Management is clear and no problems causes.
- Minuses: On the sponge filter that is in the trough with water a yellowish-brownish, crystalline coating constantly occurs in top part. What kind of garbage I do not understand. Not enough middle speed. In fact, there is a slow, big and auto.
- Disadvantages: The animal works for two months without interruptions. In a car water mode is enough for 9-11 hours. The door to the room is closed at night, window on ventilation. Humidity is small and quite pleasant. felt. If the window is at minimum ventilation, then humidity already increasing significantly. If you close the window, it becomes somewhat uncomfortable, but rather not from humidity, but from stuffiness. The batteries are fried with a bang. In the afternoon, when the window on ventilation and the door to the room does not close; performance is clearly not enough, but this I didn’t think that he would have to thresh on the whole apartment. Now I’m thinking of taking an older model with better performance. The dust has become less and it can be clearly seen on the furniture and breathing became a little freer. I’m mild asthmatic and I I feel it. At night, in quiet mode, less noise than air conditioner. At maximum mode, it is definitely noisy, but it absolutely natural and does not apply to shortcomings. In my opinion not enough average speed, but it’s not essential, auto-mode It works quite fine. The light sensor extinguishes at night almost all the “extra” indicators and this is very good. I don’t know why this is done, apparently there is a secret meaning, but the air goes up and to the left and it is not regulated. This is no longer convenient because accounts for him turn the muzzle to the wall to blow in the middle of the room, and the back side is not so pretty. There are two obscure type filter in a trough with water. They are just in the water and what do not clear. It’s not clear to me, but that doesn’t mean that they are just for beauty, I hope they make sense. Alert plaque on a sponge in a pan with water. The plaque is not pleasant, hard as thin layer of caramel. When removing it, you have to rub the filter and eat fear that he will quickly wear out. Now trying to understand how preliminary sediment of water will affect this. If anyone knows what this, write. No smokers, no animals, roads under the window not.
- Pluses: In silent mode automatically. The air is getting very fresh. Allergy sufferers will appreciate.
- Minuses: The first time after purchase and active use, somewhere around 10 days, you need to wash the sponge from the humidifier very often because of some kind of obsessive smell, reminiscent of iodine.
- Minuses: Full container with water, in automatic mode, enough for 10 hours if the room is small. And yes, the device can extend only one room about 20 meters square and high ceilings 3 meters, you open the door to the next room and the effect “freshness” is greatly lost. Hi-mode – generally lovely, refreshing very fast but noisy. From odors, in auto mode, very clean slow. Humidity indicator shows humidity very roughly (it is written in the instructions), but the air pollution sensor It works very clearly: in sensitive mode, for any a speck of dust also reacts to a non-environmental working in the yard Installed, smoking hut will work for sure. With included humidifier, you need fresh air access to the room, otherwise a “bathhouse” is formed. The sound that the device signals need to fill the humidifier with water, quiet enough if slept at this moment, the fright from a sharp squeak will definitely not be; settings, you can leave only the first sound signal, subsequent, periodic, can be turned off. If the ionizer leave it on, the room must be cleaned especially carefully charged dust particles adhere strongly to surfaces and to you.
- Advantages: Efficiency, ease of maintenance and management, appearance.
- Minuses: no
- Minuses: We use a Panasonic air purifier model at home F-VXL40R-S is already 5 months old and very satisfied. As an indicator effectiveness – in an adult and a child, manifestations have disappeared allergic rhinitis and conjunctivitis despite the fact that additional no treatment measures were taken. The air purifier is convenient in maintenance. According to the instructions, wash the tray once a month with a humidifying filter and vacuuming approximately every two weeks HEPA filter. Everything really happens that way. And does not take a lot of time – filters are taken out very simply. Air cleaner We work around the clock. There is a silent night mode which turns on automatically. Fill Notification water tray is audible and a flashing indicator. Requires placement on the floor. The left, right and top sides should 30 cm from furniture and other items otherwise it does not work. Visually looks good. Very satisfied acquisition.
- Pluses: the device looks nice, the reviews were excellent
- Disadvantages: he worked one day, the next morning just did not turn on
- Disadvantages: there is nothing more to add, as the goods turned out defective (although it is written made in Japan), more of this is not I will buy
- Advantages: F-VXL40 – the only model assembled in Japan. The filter can be vacuumed once a month and changed every five years old.
- Minuses: When you first turn on, be sure to remove water tray filter sponge and rinse under running water, because it stinks a lot like plastic.
- Minuses: Just bought today. Long chose from different sinks. At first, Boneko looked for 20,000, without replaceable filters, but there you often need to wash the pan and wheels. Japanese Panasonic with HEPA the filter looks much more serious than a bucket of wheels from Boneko.
- Advantages: eliminates odors and cleans air
- Disadvantages: —
- Disadvantages: A neighbor smokes in the stairwell. All smell goes to to our apartment. I’m most disgusted by the stink (I never smoked, the husband does not smoke), but that’s okay, my son immediately started coughing creepy !!!!! I was afraid that asthma would begin. Neighbor requested and husband with he talked to him in a pompous manner, but he didn’t care. Consulted with friends, read various forums and we bought this cleaner air, it really removes the smell of n hicotin! There is no smell in the apartment, son does not cough, everything is fine now!
- Advantages: Tangible difference, quality, convenient service!
- Disadvantages: Last year we moved to Zvenigorodka. Nightmare! There is literally nothing to breathe, the windows overlook the highway. When I I saw a layer of road dust, immediately imagined that we were breathing. Clambered all the forums. This Panasonic is the best option: it purifies and moisturizes the air. I bought it here, delivered it in a day. Thank!!!