Ranked 3rd in the ranking:
Top Premium Vertical Vacuum Cleaners
Go to rating
Specifications Vacuum Cleaner Dyson DC51 Multi Floors
|Power consumption||700 watts|
|Suction power||141 watts|
|Dust collector||bagless (cyclone filter), 0.80 L capacity|
|Fine filter||there is|
|Noise level||83 dB|
|Power cord length||7.6 m|
|Electric brush included||Yes|
|Nozzles included||combined; for upholstery|
Dimensions and weight
|Vacuum cleaner dimensions (WxDxH)||35x28x106 cm|
|Opportunities||the ability to connect an electric brush, storage space nozzles|
|Additional Information||range 8.7m|
Reviews on Dyson Vacuum Cleaner DC51 Multi Floors
- Pluses: Appearance
- Minuses: very uncomfortable
- Minuses: I do not know how to give a good mark to such a vacuum cleaners. I think it was specially invented in order to mock housekeepers. It is impossible to use it yourself. A detachable hose is just something. Vacuum under the bed unrealistic. The wire is wound externally. Maybe he, of course, sucks and good, but it is definitely not for real life.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Convenient. He is just comfortable.
- Disadvantages: Do not wash the cyclone itself. This is not a shortcoming, but rather feature. Consequences: it will stink. Treated by disassembling the cyclone (it turns out to be very difficult), its washing and subsequent assembly.
- Minuses: Before that there was LG with a turbocharger + hepa filters + one-time supper filter at the exit. Practice has shown that DC51 it’s better. And these all sorts of additional filters are not needed. Now lg lives in a garage.
- Advantages: Optimum ratio of compactness and power. It is convenient to carry around the house in one hand without straining, while not damage to the quality of cleaning. Turbo brush works perfectly. Lack of bags. In general, soundly made and convenient unit.
- Disadvantages: 1. Hose for add. the tips are short and it works only when the vacuum cleaner is upright. Those. under the bed 22 m, under which the main brush does not fit in, cannot be reached with this hose either. Only for furniture and corners. 2. The power cord could be more authentic. IN rooms over 30 square meters. m already have to turn on in turn at 2 different sockets at 2 ends of the room. (Although in this case for sure would also need a mechanism for automatically winding the cord – now his absence is not very annoying, quickly wound up hands).
- Disadvantages: I chose a vacuum cleaner for a rather big two-story house. At the construction and repair stage, a monstrous construction was purchased a vacuum cleaner, but for ordinary cleaning it is quickly tired to drag it, especially On the stairs. On the other hand, battery models for our the squares did not fit at all – in 20 minutes of their battery life you can’t take much away. Yes, and they have children’s power. Also in the house actively shedding cat 🙂 So DC51 seemed like the best choice. In general, I think that I was not mistaken. Still to him an opportunity connect an additional extension hose for cleaning under beds / wardrobes (see drawback No. 1) – would be completely perfect vacuum cleaner.
- Advantages: Compact, easy to store, possibly longevity (but time will tell)
- Disadvantages: 1. Allergy sufferers do not even need to consider this model as a purchase: perhaps the vacuum cleaner itself and catches a record the amount of dust, but before that he raises it into the air, because exhaust ducts are located in wheels near the floor. Personally I have not had such an exacerbation of allergies when cleaning for about 15 years. 2. Garbage collects efficiently from the laminate only when turned on turbo brushes (although it is intended only for carpets). 3. Very short and stiff hose for extra nozzles. It is extremely inconvenient to clean them inaccessible places, the hose is bad stretches, the vacuum cleaner does not fix at the same time, then falls into one, then the other way, kicks in the legs. 4. Against the background of the foregoing I do not consider the absence of a device to automatically clean the electric wire significant disadvantage. 5. Cleaning the vacuum cleaner after cleaning also requires significant time: especially the brush that is wound hair. Her cleaning will take no 2-3 minutes. (need to use either blade, or manicure scissors).
- Minuses: Prior to this vacuum cleaner used Samsung with a water filter, which is 5 times cheaper than Dyson, found it uncomfortable in storage and maintenance with unambiguous advantages in cleaning and pluses for allergy sufferers, but everything is relative and I certainly I would now buy a vacuum cleaner with an aquafilter.
- Advantages: Powerful, good vacuum cleaner, easy to maneuver , made of very high quality materials, every detail is thought out every little thing. Trash is easily thrown out of the container (container easily detaches from the cyclone and, if desired, the flask is easy to clean). Easy to maintain, each filter is easy to clean and then dried. Fits well in the modern interior of the apartment with a good by repair.
- Minuses: Someone will say that the price is too high, yes !! But for similar things where engineers thought out every detail, every little thing in order to facilitate and make quality the cleaning process, it is necessary to pay. I’d add on my own if there would still be an automatic winding cord, then the price of this vacuum cleaner would not have been.
- Disadvantages: How the choice was determined specifically dyson and this particular models. The task was to purchase a quality thing for cleaning large apartment in a non-standard format, something new and innovative. Therefore, I began to look at robots for vacuum cleaners. I must say that it was not a toy but really functioned and cleaned at a cost starting from 32 thousand rubles. models with GPS function and high-quality filling that would not break in a year there would not be just a chaotic gurney. Reading about human flour cleaning all kinds of rollers figoliki and filters immediately refused. For the same reason, detergents were also eliminated. vacuum cleaners that still need to be washed for half an hour after cleaning. Simple vacuum cleaners with aquaboxes and other nonsense just did not impress, all it is already as old as the world. Dyson was noticed because important in a vacuum cleaner was determined to be bagless and powerful, Well, it can only vacuum cleaners with a cyclone, well, and accordingly the very first in vacuum cleaners this technology was applied is dyson. In short, why DC 51 – it perfectly vacuums surface and laminate flooring and parquet and carpets, a vacuum cleaner on a battery for A hundred squares is funny. Well, and most importantly, garbage removal, the most comfortable compared to standard dysons not vertical. Cleaning the filters is simple washed, dried set back. (there are only two of them) As for cleaning, I can say that they need to clean one pleasure. At first they were amazed, in a clean room where it seemed if there wasn’t a speck of dust, Dyson found it so much that he couldn’t even dream about it. Yet very convenient, which is not in similar vacuum cleaners, this is a function with flexible with a hose, put the handle in an upright position, took out a flexible a hose with tubes, but I wanted to disconnect the tubes altogether, put on a nozzle and vacuuming in hard to reach places. Vacuum cleaner very satisfied I recommend this model.
- Advantages: Compactness, manufacturability, transformability, quality of material and assembly, low noise, lack of any either bags, shaking out the trash with just one finger, filter fine cleaning reusable, rinsed with plain water.
- Minuses: somewhat short hose for additional nozzles. The power cable in my opinion could be done in more soft insulation, rude due to excess section, which however for durability plus.
- Disadvantages: The porosity of this baby is felt immediately in everyone as soon as you get it out of the box. Great plastic, everything lock connections ideally fit with a slight click. For city apartment with rugs and carpets on the floors is the best solution, unless … the price does not bother. But he is cleaning the carpets …! I never I thought that after simple, even powerful vacuum cleaners, there are so many more stays. And do not pay attention to modest power indicators. He does not need it at the expense of a high-speed electric brush at the suction. There are 4 wavy rows of bristles on the brush rotor. 2 of hard synthetics and 2 from a soft composite. Therefore, it is suitable for any coating and naked floor. In storage mode, a lot does not zaniyatsya, not even hidden in a closet somewhere in the corner of the room doesn’t spoil its unusual design.
- Advantages: Compact, perfectly removes carpets and wool animals, electric turbo brush.
- Disadvantages: no automatic winding of the cord (fastened to the handle)
- Minuses: Ideal for cat and dog owners, if the house has carpets, he will clean them beyond recognition and comb out all wool, well cleaned and parquet. The flask is easy to clean and fast.
- Pluses: Takes up little space, excellent turbo brush (in house 3 girls, when pulling hair, then chopping them), good power with when the turbo brush is turned on, it pulls everything out of the rugs (such a feeling that we’ll soon be left without them) there is an opportunity to buy a kit additional brushes and vacuum with a hose from the handle TV (lcd) window sills. Easy to manage. Quality assemblies, materials.
- Disadvantages: Turbo brush is large in size ( passes), a piece of paper spins a turbo brush, while unpleasant sound, have to stop, pull out a piece of paper, otherwise it will not pass into the flask. There is no power regulator and winding the cord (although this is relative) but vacuuming the curtains without a regulator in any way.
- Minuses: I would recommend this vacuum cleaner to an apartment where there are many carpets (the owner fully enjoy), I have a few of them, but parquet and granite normally vacuum. Put 4 for pieces paper which does not absorb, but spins, sometimes small garbage (husk of seeds) until you slip under the brush not vacuuming.
The user has hidden his data