Ranked 4th in the rating:
6 BEST CLOTHING STEAMERS
Go to rating
characteristics ENDEVER Odyssey Q-410 / Q-411 / Q-412 / Q-413
|Steam temperature||98 ° C|
|Water tank||0.2 l|
|Water heating time||2 minutes|
|Working hours||20 minutes|
|Maximum steam supply||18 g / min|
|Nozzles||clamping attachment, brush attachment|
|Additional Information||included: collar steamer, cuffs, measuring cup|
Reviews about ENDEVER Odyssey Q-410 / Q-411 / Q-412 / Q-413
- Advantages: very convenient to steam jackets
- Disadvantages: no
- Disadvantages: I looked closely at the steamers for a long time. I decided to buy it not expensive to understand if I need it at all. The steamer was made simply (like an electric kettle), I have a blue 413. Water is poured conveniently, from above, if there is not enough water, it can be easily added. 150ml of water is enough for two things. Time of continuous work according to the instructions 20 min. The handle does not heat up during operation. The steamer is not a substitute for an iron (bed linen, for example, you are tortured to steam), it is a great addition to the iron, for those things where the iron will spoil everything. Very good smoothing of jackets (and those that cannot be ironed), down jackets, raincoats, coats, thick knitwear (sweatshirts), knitted items, silk, jackets (creases on the back and sleeves). You can only steam things hanging on a hanger (only vertically). It also cleans very well dark tiles on the kitchen wall. Steam-rubbed and everything shines. I'm happy with the purchase.
- Pluses: Low price, ease of use, large jet of steam.
- Disadvantages: Not found.
- Disadvantages: I have been thinking about buying a steamer for a long time and decided to try it all the same. I was satisfied with the decision, now the steamer helps me in everyday life, does a good job of cleaning fabrics, delicately and carefully removes dirt. A large jet of steam quickly removes dirt from fabric surfaces. Perfectly cleans soft toys. Refills with water quickly and easily.
- Advantages: Inexpensive, compact, easy to use
- Disadvantages: Not much stuff
- Disadvantages: I have long wanted a steamer for things. But I didn't know if I needed him at all or not. And I didn't want to spend a lot of money and then stand. Therefore, I chose a cheaper model for “testing”. To my surprise, it turned out to be a cool thing. You can easily steam things, and freshen up outerwear well before the season. It's very convenient for me to steam the curtains for them. I hung it up, walked quickly, where everything was crumpled. Beauty. I sometimes steam them a mattress on the bed. I don't know how much it kills germs, but I hope it helps)). As for me, there is a small drawback – it is quickly consumed water. If there are many things, then you need to constantly fill in water. But this is not critical. For this price, the quality is excellent.
- Advantages: For about three years it has served faithfully. Boils quickly, lightweight, comfortable. Shirts, polos, jeans … – good; linen trousers – perfect! I even tried to refresh the pillows, – I did it.
- Disadvantages: Do not pour full when using, only half! -So began to use it six months after purchase. Price / quality = good. The last six months began to use only at the minimum water mark, otherwise it began to spit. Already a couple of months it began to leak .. I will try another. I worked for three years, the time has come … In the third year, the steam power began to fall … I always filled in only filtered water from osmosis. But the service life of the plastic is very short.
- Disadvantages: good
- Advantages: It has a spectacular appearance, the volume of liquid is 200 ml, the maximum temperature is 98 degrees, the readiness time is only 2 minutes. The kit also includes a collar steamer, a cuff and a measuring cup. Saves time.
- Disadvantages: not yet available
- Disadvantages: Ironing is not such a quick care. Time and energy are expended instantly, and in the morning before work they are not at all. Therefore, one day my wife bought this ENDEVER Odyssey steamer, which became our salvation. Now we laugh like we used to fight in the morning for a heavy slow iron, late for work)
- Advantages: compact, long cord, you can iron the most complex things quickly and in an upright position, there is enough volume for several things (20 minutes), complete set
- Disadvantages: Sometimes boiling water is sprayed along with the steam, but very rarely
- Disadvantages: The steamer quickly copes with its tasks. Compact itself, convenient to use. I just missed it, because there is often a need to steam things in an upright position. The volume of 200 ml is enough to steam several items. There are 2 speeds. The set includes a measuring cup, a nozzle brush (to remove lint, stains, dust), a device for steaming cuffs, collars, pockets, a nozzle for pointing arrows on trousers. Conveniently, there is a long cord. It is possible to iron something difficult (curtains, collars, small folds on the skirt) without any problems.
- Advantages: – price – quality – does not leak, does not drip so much as to drawbacks – steam is sufficient for such a simple model – displacement corresponds, 10-15 minutes will soar – long cord
- Disadvantages: All expectations were met, the model corresponds to the possibilities
- Disadvantages: For hard fabrics, of course, it is rather weak, but I took it for an inexpensive one to check what it copes with. In general, the best option for the price, quality. Well, he will smooth a couple of simple shirts and blouses in a quick way in one dressing. Recommend.
- Pluses: Compact, inexpensive, it is unrealistic for them to spoil a thing
- Disadvantages: Low-power
- Disadvantages: I didn't expect anything special for 1100r, and my expectations were justified 🙂 Shirts, for example, are easier for me to iron than to stand for 10 minutes with this thing. Used for pleated skirts and women's jackets, one thing takes half the capacity of a steamer. I think I will soon change it to something more powerful.
- Pluses: For its price, a very good steamer: it smoothes wrinkled things well. A great option for travel.
- Disadvantages: no heat-protective gloves included