Ranked 1st in the rating:
Best Inexpensive Upright Vacuum Cleaners
Go to rating
characteristics Vacuum cleaner Scarlett SC-VC80H03
|Battery life||up to 20 min|
|Dust collector||bagless (cyclone filter), 0.50 l capacity|
|Electric brush included||Yes|
|Nozzles included||brush for furniture; crevice|
Dimensions and weight
|Vacuum cleaner dimensions (WxDxH)||28x15x110 cm|
|Opportunities||the ability to connect an electric brush|
|Additional Information||indicator of operation and battery charge; special stand for storage and charging the vacuum cleaner|
Reviews about Vacuum cleaner Scarlett SC-VC80H03
- Pros: does not work loudly
- Disadvantages: insufficient power does not suck debris well
- Disadvantages: the design is beautiful
- Pluses: Wireless
- Disadvantages: Charges for a long time, noises like an airplane taking off. Sucks poorly.
- Disadvantages: Convenient thing. It would seem to be useless with such traction, but in combination with a motorized brush, it collects a lot of debris. So it performs its function at 5.
- Pluses: + wireless + convenient dust collector + can be detached and used as a handheld vacuum cleaner
- Disadvantages: – very low suction power, I sweep more thoroughly with a brush, even if you add some flour and try to vacuum it, 30% of it will remain in place, so hope that the floor remains clean of dust or, God forbid, small particles or shreds, useless. Can be suitable for those who are manic every day for 3 times vacuuming. – it charges for 8 hours, if not more, but it lasts for 40 minutes – a completely inconvenient base, figs you get into it, you have to hold the base with your foot and gently get into the connector, completely inconvenient
- Disadvantages: I hoped that such vacuum cleaners could do something, but I was convinced that it was especially useless to take them, just a toy, for the same price you can buy an excellent full-fledged vacuum cleaner.
- Advantages: Lightweight, easy to use, easy to remove and put back the working part itself, easy to vacuum in the car. Sufficient battery life.
- Disadvantages: Specific Chinese build quality. Execution in one brown color. It is inconvenient to put on the base. Weak suction power.
- Disadvantages: My honest review – as it is. Honest triple. We bought this gadget (at the insistence of his wife, of course) as an alternative to a conventional vacuum cleaner, for prompt cleaning of small debris in the form of crumbs, dust, etc. But unfortunately, all the efficiency is “eaten up” by the duration of the voyakonya this vacuum cleaner in the same place. I took off the turbo brush almost immediately. its effectiveness is questionable. This vacuum cleaner will not lift a small carnation for sure. Often it is necessary to remove the working insert and suck in the residues pointwise. It is convenient to drill the walls at home, so that the dust does not fly down, it is convenient to vacuum the car. Purely technically, the manufacturer could have supplied a larger suction impeller, which is completely toy. This would increase the suction power, well, the battery would work a little less. But when buying this vacuum cleaner you count on speed and efficiency, and not on cleaning all day. Setting to the “base” in one movement is difficult, you have to hold it in order to put it normally. The quality of all joints, where everything should be tight and hermetically sealed, also raises doubts for me, apparently that's why it is best to vacuum the most removable working part. My conclusion: if anyone wants to replace a regular vacuum cleaner with this, then don't even think about it !!!
- Advantages: lightweight, comfortable, price-quality ratio is ideal. battery charge is enough for 3 kopeck piece cleanings.
- Disadvantages: not very convenient to put on the base. not put on the first time.
- Disadvantages: Overall, very happy with the purchase
- Disadvantages: From the pros: live color looks much nicer! No wire, works on charge. Don't bend over. Low weight. Can be converted to manual. Of the minuses: not too powerful, although it copes well with cleaning. But it's not really dirty at home, so only if there is wool and threads on the carpets. But those who have severe cases may not be able to cope there.
- Advantages: powerful, comfortable and maneuverable, lightweight, compact, 2 in 1 (handheld included), wireless, pleasant appearance. the real color is bronze metallic (but for some reason in the manufacturer's photo it is matte and in homna colors = /)
- Disadvantages: to put it on the base, you need to hold it with your foot. figs you will get the first time (we have it in the pantry always in one place, so we fixed the base on our own – we made a shorter.noisy work.but I'm finding fault with it already. noisy like everyone else.I don't know if quiet operation is possible at all with such a design.blue LED on a movable brush that shines directly in the eyes when the vacuum cleaner starts to work cannot be used, but annoying.but this is also nit-picking, if you don't need it, you can glue it with a piece of thick electrical tape or paint over with drip nail polish so as not to spoil the appearance (but this is when it comes out of warranty, of course)
- Disadvantages: The model is very good and comfortable in principle. For 4 mowers it justifies itself one hundred percent. The vacuum cleaner is in constant combat readiness, this is especially valuable if there are small children who constantly carry the apartment and litter with cookie crumbs))) The lack of wires is a huge plus. The handheld vacuum cleaner can be taken outside and walked around the car after the same children – a plus. Includes two attachments: crevice and furniture brush. The power of the vacuum cleaner is good. Here is the filter, yes, you need to wash it with a toothbrush)) The battery will last for 20 minutes of cleaning. As a rule, it lasts several times less) Some wrote on the forums to the same electric brooms saying “Cho this vacuum cleaner works for 20 minutes …”. At that time I just wanted to buy one and the specialist noticed the work with my wired in an apartment of 75 meters – 8 minutes for 3 rooms and a kitchen, provided that everywhere tiles and laminate, we have no carpets. I cannot tell how he behaves with carpets, because nowhere to protest. On the forums they write that he copes. The vacuum cleaner in the box weighs only 2kg, it lies there disassembled into 3 parts, so the box itself is only 60cm high and very compact, has a plastic handle. This I mean that at the store you can pick it up yourself and take it in public transport or car. I didn’t know this, I thought that he didn’t understand and ordered delivery for 400r (My personal impression of him is very pleasant, because with him cleaning became kind of easy, chtoli. I don’t know how to explain, but the lack of a wire that needs to be pulled or We just have a country house and there we had to reconnect the wired one anyway, but this one took it and went)) It's not even lazy and chtoli) In short, I recommend buying if the described shortcomings do not bother.
- Pluses: No wire. Can be vacuumed both at home and in the car. It is convenient to remove and wash the filter.
- Disadvantages: Not the best for carpets, although there is a turbo brush.
- Disadvantages: The overall impression is positive. You feel more freedom without wires. You can vacuum wherever you want. The only one who has a large apartment and a lot of carpets, I do not advise. Charging is enough for 20 minutes.