Ranked 2nd in the rating:
The best upright vacuum cleaners in the middle price category
Go to rating
Specifications Tefal TY8875RO
|Battery life||up to 55 min|
|Charging time||360 minutes|
|Power consumption||110 watts|
|Dust collector||bagless (cyclone filter), 0.50 l capacity|
|Power regulator||on the handle|
|Fine filter||there is|
|Noise level||82 dBA|
|Turbo brush included||there is|
|Nozzles included||triangular Delta Vision with LED backlight|
Dimensions and weight
|Additional Information||working time indicator; voltage 25V|
Opinions about Tefal TY8875RO
- Advantages: Maneuverable, easily turns along any trajectory. I have 4 fluffy cats, the hair boils well, part of it is wound around the brush, but it is very easy to remove and clean. Now I practically do not use other vacuum cleaners, but there is also a robot and a washing machine.
- Disadvantages: I miss the slotted brush. A bit heavy, on a flat surface it doesn't matter, but it's hard to vacuum the stairs.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Convenience. For a lazy bachelor, the advantage is that he is autonomous, without a wire, you just carry him on the floor, mainly for small garbage collection, and also in the autumn-winter period to clean up in the corridor when you take off your shoes. Delta brush is very comfortable
- Disadvantages: Slightly heavy
- Disadvantages: This is my second vacuum cleaner of this company, the first one was simpler, after a year of use I gave it to my parents, but I took it for myself more powerful, because it justifies.
- Pluses: Honestly, I don’t see any pluses … Except wireless
- Disadvantages: This whole electric broom has one drawback, more in the comments
- Disadvantages: In general, the most disappointing purchase in the last few years … I bought it through the official Tefal website. threw glass around the kitchen. 2. The blowing is very strong and directed sideways (that is, if you tilt the vacuum cleaner to the right, then all the dust, etc., is blown up around the room). 3. Discharges a little and the thrust drops noticeably. 4. After a month and a half of use, I stopped standing by myself, falls down, I have to lean on the wall. 5. They cannot get under the sofa in any way and this despite the fact that the sofa is quite high. 6. After 2 months, the pen began to shock. In general, one disappointment.
- Advantages: Two years warranty, working time, maneuverability, suction power is not satisfactory
- Disadvantages: Price and corrugated hose
- Disadvantages: Rolling up under the furniture, this “electric broom” goes into an almost horizontal position. This causes the corrugated hose to stretch. Its length is small, about 10 cm, and it is located in a very mobile place of the device, where the turbo brush is connected to the body. The first time the corrugated hose burst after 8 months. (TOP – the result of vertical bending) Repair in 45 days. not implemented and issued a new one. (Mvideo) After 1 year and 7 months. the second one also had a rupture. (Identical) 20.01.17 the period of the second device being repaired is out. It is still unknown whether the device or the corrugated hose will be changed. By the way, the manufacturer changed the shape of the corrugation and made it square in cross section. Will it help? Time will tell
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Convenient electric broom
- Disadvantages: weight, noise
- Disadvantages: For those who choose, it will be useful to know that the weight of the device is decent and cannot be called light. When I read the reviews, I was imbued with quietness, light weight and power. Someone wrote that he vacuums the apartment at night, a bit noisy for night cleaning. The power is sufficient, corresponds to the declared one, it works perfectly on any surface (in the apartment there are carpets, tiles and solid wood). It is better to vacuum on the tiles at medium power, in other cases it either scatters or passes. In general, a vacuum cleaner will not replace, but in theory it should not, but otherwise an excellent electrical technician.
- Pluses: Maneuverable, cordless, bagless, not noisy
- Disadvantages: no crevice brush
- Disadvantages: There are three children in the house and that says it all. Permanent crumbs, debris, sand, etc. With this vacuum cleaner, all of this is removed in a matter of minutes. I am delighted with him. Cleans quickly, not heavy, the second time I got used to the weight of the vacuum cleaner. Late in the evening I can vacuum them without fear that the children will wake up – compared to ordinary vacuum cleaners, it's just a fairy tale 🙂 I also like the backlight – you can see everything 🙂 The only drawback is that it cannot be removed in the cracks – under the sofa (if it is located low), between the battery and the wall , but I hope the manufacturer will soon release additional brushes for it. Of course, you can vacuum from the slots if you remove the turbo brush, but this is inconvenient for me. By the way, it does a good job of vacuuming a carpet with different nap, you just need to vacuum it at second speed. After a month of use, I noticed that I stopped shouting at the children when they once again sprinkle something – I vacuum everything quickly and clean again. The overall impression is a great vacuum cleaner!
- Advantages: 1. Powerful 2. Li-ion battery 3. It is very convenient to empty the container (literally with one hand) 4. It is convenient to clean the filter 5. There is a backlight, you can see literally every speck of dust 6. Long operating time without recharging, I charge once a week, clean every day 7. Roomy container
- Disadvantages: none, this is the best I've seen
- Disadvantages: a full-fledged high-power vacuum cleaner, without a wire, you can clean for a very long time without recharging, an incredibly convenient corner brush, backlight. In my house, it's just a lifesaver. I recommend to everyone
- Pluses: Convenient, beautiful, irreplaceable.
- Disadvantages: I did not find them for myself.
- Disadvantages: I, like many, always focus on reviews and am very grateful to the people who leave them, they always help me a lot. I decided to give the same to my parents, went in and saw that there were very few reviews about him, maybe mine will help someone make their choice. I own this miracle for more than a year, when I bought it, there were only two points of sale, now it's my pride. We have light laminate everywhere, the dog has white hair, which is not visible in normal light, and then 'night' comes and there is a backlight that helps incredibly. As mentioned earlier in the review, I also prefer to turn off the light and quickly walk around the apartment. I don't feel the heaviness for myself, as others wrote, it is very convenient to hold the handle. Charging for me is enough for almost two weeks, when cleaning every other day, or even every day, a two-room apartment, a normal footage, each cleaning takes no more than 7 minutes. From myself, I can also advise this vacuum cleaner and definitely until you try it yourself, you will not be able to appreciate all the charm of everyday cleaning)))))).
- Advantages: Maneuverable, backlighting, not noisy, powerful enough, no cord, easy assembly
- Disadvantages: Quite heavy, difficult to clean carpets with three-dimensional patterns
- Disadvantages: I chose a cordless vacuum cleaner for a long time, read reviews. As a result, the main criteria were the shape of the brush, the presence of backlight and the operating time. Everything is great! The only drawback so far is its weight. The hand gets tired. Thank you for your feedback on the backlight – if you vacuum in complete darkness, the backlight will make every speck visible. I began to vacuum without light). In general, I am very pleased with the purchase. A pleasant and functional vacuum cleaner for the right price.
- Pluses: Brush illumination
- Disadvantages: takes a long time to charge, although the charge is quite enough to remove an impressive area
- Disadvantages: I have been asking my spouse for a long time to buy a new vacuum cleaner, but I could not even dream of such a gift. Before that, we had a Samsung, it served well, although after a couple of years of use it lost the suction power and cleaning was no longer what it was before. In addition to everything, when leaving, the air smelled terribly, it seemed to me that it came out with dust, he himself quickly warmed up. Here, everything is new and a pleasure, now I clean up more often than usual, almost every other day, it is also pleasing that now there is no fuss with wires. cool stuff!
The user has hidden his data