Ranked 1st in the rating:
6 BEST CLOTHING STEAMERS
Go to rating
Specifications Polaris PGS 1502CA
|Water tank||0.09 l|
|Water heating time||30 sec|
|Maximum steam supply||20 g / min|
|Nozzles||clamping attachment, brush attachment|
|Removable water tank||there is|
|Power cord length||2 m|
Opinions from the Polaris PGS 1502CA
- Advantages: Compact, lightweight, heats up quickly. It is inexpensive. Refreshes things.
- Disadvantages: Did not live up to expectations. Steam is weak. Inconvenient button.
- Disadvantages: I hate ironing, I thought that with the help of the device, I would do it less often. I got it, tried it on 3 cotton shirts of different thickness. Alas, the result was not impressive. Yes, things are fresher, but deep folds on the back or sleeves are still there. I put it in the closet – things immediately crumpled: (Perhaps, in order to steam instead of ironing, it is worth buying a more powerful and expensive floor-standing steamer. The button has already been written about the button, if you bend your hand at a certain angle, the steam burns your hand
- Advantages: Heats up quickly Copes well with towels and sheets trousers good shirt no
- Disadvantages: burned out after a month! right before the wedding of their son (for which they took him), they only managed to test and cherish.
- Disadvantages: not a bad addition to the iron, but the reliability is terrible
- Advantages: Light (about 700 g), quite compact, the steam is powerful enough, the capacity is enough for 1-2 things. It copes with its task perfectly! It also helps to clean old dirt on doors (especially around handles) and walls.
- Disadvantages: The shipping cover that comes with the kit lasted exactly 1 day. Poor quality fabric came off at the seam. Unpleasant odor when heated. A thermal fuse went off on a trip. I bought a replacement in an electronics store (a little less sensitive), it works without any complaints.
- Disadvantages: This is my second steamer. Stationary houses, now I decided to buy for the trip. I realized that this alone would be enough for everything, and it would even be easier to find a place for him in the apartment. Despite all the shortcomings, I find the model quite successful for the money.
- Advantages: Steams normally, but not for long
- Disadvantages: Burns hands, as you need to constantly hold the button Has worked for a year, taking into account the fact that it was rarely used
- Advantages: Weight, compactness, speed and quality of work, additional functions
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient button layout
- Disadvantages: Not a bad budget steamer, which is worth the money. It is compact and not heavy, heats up quickly and can be used almost immediately after switching on, there is also a brush nozzle and a special clip for “arrows” on trousers. Of the minuses – the unsuccessful location of the steam button, I just have to bend my hand somehow unsuccessfully. In general, it copes with both thin fabrics and thicker ones, I often steam the curtains, it is very convenient
- Pros: compact, cheap
- Disadvantages: short-lived, heavy
- Disadvantages: worked for a year. But at the most crucial moment, he overheated and began to smoke, leaving a red stain on his clothes. It's a shame, I gave the dress to dry cleaning, and this steamer was poured with water for a long time so that it would not catch fire
- Advantages: Steams off all soft tissues. Compact.
- Disadvantages: Denim and cotton clothes are harder to steam. The device itself is not light, but personally my hand does not get tired.
- Disadvantages: You can quickly steam out a wrinkled jacket / T-shirt / trousers when there is no time to lay out the ironing board. I believe that a steamer of this type and price category fulfills its function.
- Disadvantages: Does not penetrate dense fabric, such as an elementary shirt or T-shirt, only suitable for very thin, almost transparent fabrics
- Disadvantages: Lies idle, I'll try to return it!
- Advantages: none
- Disadvantages: It steams badly, water runs out at lightning speed, steamed it a couple of times and put it in a cabinet in a box. After a couple of months I took out the robe to steam off – it was not there – it just did not turn on, and then the smoke went and turned black. Decide yourself to throw out 3 tr. down the drain or not
- Advantages: no advantages.
- Disadvantages: this is the disadvantage
- Disadvantages: DO NOT take this thing, it does not steam anything at all.
The user has hidden his data