Took 6th place in the ranking:
6 BEST CLOTHING STEAMERS
Go to rating
Specifications of the Philips GC670 / 05 ProTouch
|Water tank||2.1 l|
|Water heating time||30 sec|
|Maximum steam supply||40 g / min|
|Steam Adjustment||there is|
|Steam hose||1.25 m|
|Telescopic stand||there is|
|Nozzles||with a shallow pad, brush head|
|Carry handle||there is|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||79.2×38.6×23 cm|
|Auto shut off||there is|
|Power cord length||2 m|
|Additional Information||arrow head, collar head, low alert water level, tap water can be used|
Philips GC670 / 05 ProTouch reviews
- Pluses: not found
- Minuses: steams badly, broke
- Minuses: Since the unit also broke down, I decided to leave your review. Purchased in December 2014. Creepy in operation uncomfortable. Water dripping from under the nozzle, as a result, always on the floor puddle. The hose and wire are very short – do not steam the curtains. really. There are a lot of nozzles – not a single one was used. Was used very rarely, for all the time it’s maybe 30 times. This summer I wanted to steam silk blouses, but he did not turn on. Knocks out all the electricity in apartment. I thought that I would not repair an unnecessary thing, but also throw it out until the hand goes up. And then I checked the checks, it turned out the guarantee is not over yet (I thought a year). I’ll take it for repair, maybe still use it.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Indispensable in a number of cases – to smooth already curtains, dresses made of delicate materials, again more when already wearing.
- Minuses: There really is no miracle and it will not replace the iron, wait it is not worth it.
- Disadvantages: It performs its role perfectly, albeit rarely. If a place in the house is, it’s worth buying.
- Advantages: Good steam supply, steam adjustment, nozzles for shooter on trousers, stand.
- Shortcomings: Shortcomings not found
- Minuses: I really liked the steamer. clothes, blouses, school sundresses and skirts steams without problems.
- Advantages: Dimensions, equipment, steaming clothes from thick fabrics
- Minuses: Iron will not replace!
- Minuses: Good sweatshirts, jeans, sweaters. It removes small impurities and raises the pile (with a special nozzle). Because of this, the thing looks fresher and newer. Shirts are steaming … Well or not steaming. Depends on the material. Tested on inexpensive Mexx and US Polo shirts that I buy most often. Out of 8 shirts one steamed perfectly, three – normal (can be worn), the rest – lousy (creases, bruises). T-shirts are not steamed in any way (cotton). A miracle did not happen, a thing is needed occasionally. But since the places takes a bit – let it stay! (Summer is coming and freshen up in the morning shirt soon, IMHO, it will be useful)
- Advantages: If this is a marriage, then it must be changed, if this is the norm – that is disgusting. In any case – a strong disappointment, for such money!
- Disadvantages: The unit put on a return. No effort correspond to the result – iron faster and better.
- Minuses: This is my first steamer and it’s not at all for me I liked it. Viscose shirts look wavy and shirt I didn’t iron the cotton at all, it was still mint and remained. The whole tank of water was spent on two shirts, with the floor around it was all dripped, dripping from the connection of the hose and handle. And if the hose put on the holder, then dripped onto the display. By the way the hose and the handle heats up after 10 minutes decently and you can behave yourself burn. Steam from the iron at full power fells well, only everything in the top and I probably did not understand the chips of this unit. I AM I tried 5 things of different quality and everything is so-so, woolen the turtleneck also remained mint, not much, but … With such efforts iron with iron faster and better.
- Pluses: Solidly assembled, powerful enough, stylish looks, telescopic stand, reservoir for accessories right in case, moves on castors, clear display, signal warning about heating and the need to top up water.
- Disadvantages: At full power, the handle is heated quite strongly. When steaming the thing “bottom” when the hose is bent in it condensation forms which can drip from the “iron” and burn hand, although the instructions warn about this, which is not recommended bend the hose but do not steam the bottom of the thing without bending the hose (with figuratively)
- Minuses: I have been using it for a year! Not suitable for everyone, of course. kinds of fabrics, I wear a lot of sports items (tracksuits, down jackets, jackets) here they are steamed and ironed perfectly. special when in things the inner lining is constantly wrapped and turns out, ironing such things of “hard labor” with an ordinary iron, but the steamer copes with this easily and simply) A big plus is that this can be said without contact ironing, i.e. no friction, which means the thing will retain its original appearance longer and of course under hot steam destroys all kinds of harmful microorganisms. Cons of course there are but not critical, apparatus addictive! I am satisfied with the purchase!
The user has hidden his data