Took 2 place in a rating:
Best mid-range steam cleaners
Go to rating
Specifications of Philips GC536 / 35 ClearTouch
|Water tank||1.2 l|
|Water heating time||45 sec|
|Maximum steam supply||40 g / min|
|Steam Adjustment||there is|
|Steam hose||1.4 m|
|Telescopic stand||there is|
|Removable water tank||there is|
|Power cord length||1.8 m|
|Additional Information||mitten for extra protection, can be used tap water, nozzle for arrows, hanger|
Philips GC536 / 35 ClearTouch Reviews
- Pluses: Full replacement iron
- Minuses: It’s necessary to get used to, and so more than useful and convenient thing
- Pluses: Excellent, well steams dresses, jackets, jackets, coats, blouses of complex drapery
- Minuses: poorly steaming shirts, need iron and degree stronger
- Minuses: I liked everything, I will use Iron doesn’t replace
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: Well steams and does not damage delicate fabrics from silk and wool, such as women’s sweaters, sweaters, etc.
- Disadvantages: Unable to steam shirts, as very weak jet of steam. Steaming cotton t-shirts with difficulty, faster at 100 once an ordinary iron walk.
- Minuses: This model is only for delicate silk fabrics. and wool, as they cannot be ironed. All other fabrics not able to steam, because very weak. Most reviews on Yandex is apparently custom-made here.
- Minuses: I have been using it for 2 years, I bought it in a store clothes, we steam them almost every day! Everything would be fine, but a valve with water leaks, now we choose a new one, and of a different brand. The hose is thick and uncomfortable, short and clumsy. External the tissue membrane was torn. Most likely not overpowered our everyday loads.
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: Compact. It’s very easy to get a tank, pour it water, etc. beautiful. Powerful.
- Minuses: I don’t even know.
- Minuses: Steams t-shirts, thin shirts, dresses – on Hooray! Minute affair. With fabrics denser you need to spend more time. And then they will be wet. Do not immediately hang in the closet I advise. The steamer is really cool. Bedclothes I’m not ironing. So now I don’t need an iron at all. Turned on bye you hang clothes, the generator heats up. Everything is quick and easy.
- Pluses: powerful. quality made.
- Disadvantages: not enough rod height. power adjustment on tank. teflon from a glove of tears in a month
- Disadvantages: I liked everything very much. tired of the iron. I wanted that something new. Ironing is convenient. but you need to get used to it and before going out you will stroke.
- Pluses: Powerful. Three, and no more switching steam supply. Ironing device for the “shooter”.
- Minuses: I haven’t noticed yet.
- Minuses: Order number 43654012. I searched for a long time. My former the steamer didn’t quite suit me. Took into account all the shortcomings and settled on Philips GC 536/35.
- Advantages: Fast steaming, compactness, good design, comfortable stand with shoulders
- Minuses: heating the hose
- Minuses: Excellent steamer! Very satisfied! Fast steamed silk dress, pants with arrows (included special nozzle), woolen cardigan.
- Advantages: – Strips a large number of tissues – aromatizes clothes (the smell keeps for a long time) – convenient metal the sole slides easily – nozzle for arrows – convenient to mount your hangers – the fabric will not get wet
- Minuses: No steam intensity rate take off
- Disadvantages: Clothes can not only be steamed and disinfected but also to saturate with aromas … such clothes are now doubly nice Wear. It’s also convenient to drain the water after use. prevents the formation of scale.
- Advantages: There is a mitten for additional protection, you can use tap water, there is a nozzle for shooters, a hanger. The water tank is removable.
- Minuses: None.
- Minuses: Great design, comfortable rack height, steaming excellent, does not leave drops. An irreplaceable thing for a boutique. Very pleased with the purchase)))