Took 2 place in a rating:
6 BEST CLOTHING STEAMERS
Go to rating
характеристики Philips GC310/35 Steam&Go
|Water tank||0.06 L|
|Water heating time||1 minute|
|Maximum steam supply||20 g / min|
|Removable water tank||there is|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||12.2×34.7×12.9 cm|
|Power cord length||2 m|
Отзывы о Philips GC310/35 Steam&Go
- Pluses: Lightweight, quality made, copes with its the task is to be an assistant on trips, and smooth out thin tissue.
- Disadvantages: Small water tank. Sometimes not even enough for one thing, but you also have to pay for the elegant size. Perhaps, I would like to have a bag for storage and transportation. For this model manufacturer regretted it.
- Minuses: Observing simple rules – keep upright, steaming slowly (!!! – this is not an iron, there is a different speed work), even dense fabrics can be defeated. Jersey with him is just comes to life! Finally, you can iron without creases on the sleeves. I hope it will last a long time. The purchase and choice was very long – three return of steamers due to marriage. The first was also a model Philips – but it was a display case, the last in the store – not have worked. The second – Vitek – selected with the help of the seller – worked one nozzle out of five. The third – Polaris – from two copies in the store did not work both. Fourth bought this handsome. All ok, everything works. Who will buy (no matter which model) – take a bottle of water to the store, and immediately after purchase check out. Well, so as not to ride three times, as we had to. Work should all nozzles, not jerky, but with a constant supply of steam, and without spitting water. Good luck
- Pluses: Lightweight, compact, heats up quickly, not bad steamer, not all, of course, but it’s not an iron! take.
- Minuses: Small water tank, per adult thing. I don’t normally steam collars and cuffs it turns out.
- Disadvantages: If you understand that this is not an iron, but an ambulance for the crumpled thing, the appliance is good.
- Advantages: Fast, easy, efficient
- Minuses: There is enough water for one thing
- Minuses: I use a few days, easily tidied up things with a complex cut (folds on a dress made of the finest wool, tight jacket with a texture). Mesh Viscose T-Shirts / Blouses smoothes at a time. The volume of water, of course, leaves much to be desired .. but if need a professional steamer – then choose more impressive size models. This unit is perfect for travel, places takes a bit, easy.
- Advantages: Unity of form and content
- Disadvantages: Not everyone is subject to this high-temperature element
- Minuses: Every night I do what allows me to realize the boundaries of being at the current point in the universe. Barely stepping over doorway threshold, I take off my jacket, trousers, shirt. Everyone is already sleeping and I I open the box, hidden from the eyes of strangers. The light is dim, I’m on I find a smooth handle with a pleasant ribbed corrugation. The plastic is still cold and seems lifeless. But after a couple of minutes I will fill the tank with clean cool water, insert the plug and into my apartment will get hot. Everything is ready, before me hangs clean shirt, it smells of freshness. Not a single iron has touched her after washing. I firmly grip the handle, light vibrations transmitted over the skin, making it clear that somewhere deep in the appliance steam is born. My left hand confidently takes the sleeve cuff and pulls her to herself. The right arm begins to move slowly from shoulder to cuff. Just two amplitude sweeps and now, a crumpled plain the shirt begins its transformation into a perfectly ironed shirt. Even her smell became different, now she exudes a moderate and discreet aroma that complements the visual flawlessness of the lines. Not hastily I turn to the back, I drive the steamer with confident movements top down. I turn it over to my face and smooth my breasts, not skipping a single fold. A little more attention to the gate. All. Finished. Now I’ll leave her like this on a hanger, she should dry out. Putting it on the next morning I’ll freeze for a moment, sensing how cool textiles come in contact with the skin. Exactly so a good day should begin.
- Pluses: copes well with his task
- Minuses: not found
- Minuses: If you need to quickly steam off bruises or creases on clothing helps a lot. I advise.
- Advantages: Design, price (before the dollar takes off).
- Minuses: Small water tank, broke in guarantee period.
- Minuses: I bought this device for my mother as a gift for the New Year. It seems, according to her reviews, it was steaming wonderful, but it broke for months after 10. I contacted the Eldorado service center … As it turned out, this separate song))) First, for some reason, I was sent to a third-party service center, they took the device there, a couple of days later they called. Arriving there, I find out that they only confirmed the malfunction and sent me back to the store. I am returning to the Eldorado service (taking into account the fact that I live in another city!) and !!! attention !!! to me offer to pay about 2500 to replace with a similar new device! After my indignation, the thing is taken for repair, repaired a couple of weeks, done, written – pump repair … Now it seems to be floating normally, I won’t say more, I’m not I use it.
- Pluses: there is nothing besides design!
- Disadvantages: does not boil anything at all, even elementary the shirt was barely wrinkled and the water ran out almost immediately.
- Minuses: I choose a steamer as a gift and I can not choose in general, a lot of disgusting reviews, even on expensive professional steamers. A friend discovered this Philips and I decided to try to steam a t-shirt and shirt at her place, it didn’t work out in general, albeit in a dense, albeit at a distance, result in general no. Guys do not spend money even on this)))))
- Pluses: Lightweight, powerful, ergonomic
- Disadvantages: Small tank volume
- Minuses: Since I received this as a gift the steamer, ironing board and iron are only for ironing bedding. The clothes are much more convenient to tidy up steamer. It is sprinkled with silk and with dense knit. I understand negative reviews.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: In the comment
- Minuses: In the comment
- Disadvantages: Bought this device a couple of days ago. IN generally satisfied. Thin cardinals, shirts, t-shirts, etc. steams well. 1 capacity – 1 adult cardigan, 2 children. Crumpled cotton shirts are steamed in 2-3 sets. Sleeves to one Steaming is not real. Yes and no. It was bought for emergency cases, namely for steaming creases, folds. For everything else has an iron. As one “little known” said soccer player: your expectations are your problems. Do not expect miracles from this household steamer. For better steaming complex things in large numbers are professional. There you and a bigger tank and a hanger. P.S. Have a good shopping! And so that your expectations were justified!)
- Minuses: Water runs out very quickly, not even steamed t-shirt. I don’t understand who writes laudatory reviews. Feed power no couple !!! We have to “roll” almost on the surface of things this steamer. In addition to it, you still have to buy a hanger or some kind of stand so that the other hand is still free
- Disadvantages: In vain wasted money. Very sad. I wanted to give children a present – received another unnecessary thing in their home. It’s good that I decided to try it myself before presenting it. Though, maybe it’s suitable for light tissues, I don’t know. After this I don’t even want to try disappointment.