Ranked 2nd in the rating:
Best air washers
Go to rating
Panasonic F-VXH50 specifications
|Purpose of the device||air purification / humidification|
|Power consumption||43 Watt|
|Serviced area||40 sq.m|
|Water consumption||500 ml / h|
|Fan speed / evaporation rate control||there is|
|Additional Information||noise level 18-51 dB|
|Noise level||51 dBA|
Dimensions and weight
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||360x560x230 mm|
Opinions from the Panasonic F-VXH50
- Advantages: Completely independent work. High level of air purification. Night mode. Sensitive sensors for pollution and odors. Long work of filters.
- Disadvantages: I did not find any strong drawbacks during use. The water tank could have been bigger, but filling it once a day is not so difficult. It works noisily at full power – and this seems to be nothing, considering that in this mode it draws air more sharply than a vacuum cleaner.
- Disadvantages: The cleaner does a great job! I am telling you this as an allergic person with a cat living at home. Works in auto mode around the clock (he decides when to turn on when not). It consumes a little electricity in comparison with other equipment and with the result of work that it achieves. The air in the apartment has become cleaner and more pleasant than on the street (the windows of the apartment overlook a busy avenue) and even more so than it was before. My husband had problems with sleep, which disappeared like a hand with the advent of the purifier. Waking up in the morning with clean air has also become much more pleasant. When turned on and during the entire period of operation, there were no unpleasant odors, I vacuum the filter once every 1-2 weeks during cleaning, just like that, without removing it. I am allergic to the cat that lives with us, to house dust and much more, and this cleaner has become my savior. I really don't understand why I suffered for so long, not realizing that it is so easy to get rid of almost all the symptoms. It definitely pays for its cost. I have never regretted that I spent. At least I save on pills for allergies. 🙂 Of course, wet cleaning of the house still needs to be done, but there is definitely less dust on furniture and in the air. It looks nice, neat. Assembled well.
- Pluses: While I like everything, use less than a week. The air in the room is much better. Freshness is felt. Let's see further.
- Disadvantages: Often you have to add water to the container. Humidity 14%.
- Disadvantages: The rest is still good. I like the design
- Advantages: 1) Ease of maintenance. 2) The durability of consumables.
- Disadvantages: Cleaning the air from dust.
- Disadvantages: I think the price is too high. As a 5+ humidifier. It copes with the rest of the functions with great interference.
- Advantages: In addition to the appearance, the device has no advantages
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient control, noise during operation, low humidification efficiency, high price. Details: Firstly, I would like to note that the device has just idiotic controls, there are a lot of buttons, little sense. At the very beginning, all parameters were set to the “Auto” mode, in this state it is impossible to sleep in a room with a working device. Not only does the noise level change when you change the speed of work, which sometimes makes you wake up, but the position of the dampers, which perform a purely aesthetic function, also changes, and the device has an illumination sensor and must understand that it works at night and people are sleeping. This is cured by indicating the speed of work, the direction of flow and the type of manual work. But the problem of periodic gurgling (2-3 times per night) for several months of use could not be solved and most likely will not succeed. the water tank has only one hole at the bottom and air into it, after a certain amount of water is consumed during operation, can also only enter from the bottom, which causes a loud gurgling. Secondly, I would like to say about the effectiveness of the device in the attic bedroom of 16 sq. m of a country house with one heating radiator, where there is only a double bed of furniture, and textiles only a curtain on the window, there are no carpets or cabinets. So the product can affect the readings of a free-standing (not built-in) hygrometer only if the door and window are tightly closed, and then the readings above 37% (at 30% with the device turned off) could not be achieved. It is clear that no one will sleep in a closed, unventilated room, so my personal opinion is that there is no efficiency. Thirdly, a few words about the function “econavi” and “nanoe”, as a person with technical education I will say that this is just marketing, plus all illusions are broken after reading the small text in a footnote from the instructions 🙂 I will not say anything about air purification, subjectively, as it was and is, the device shows that the air is clean.
- Disadvantages: I regret that I bought this device, I will immediately say that I read the instructions twice, the first time diagonally, the second time, after two weeks of use, in detail. Now and before that I use many other devices from Panasonic, which have not had any complaints about their work, only positive emotions. In conclusion, I will honestly say that every day the desire to send this craft to a famous online flea market and partially return the money spent on it is becoming more and more stronger.
- Pluses: Beautiful, quiet in the night mode, copes with the elimination of odors.
- Disadvantages: Humidity cannot rise above 37-38%.
- Disadvantages: A child was born, we decided to approach the normalization of the microclimate thoroughly and without any budget limitation. They began to choose in relation to the size of their room (17 sq.m.) and humidity starting from 20%. In addition to everything else, in addition to washing, we decided to buy a ventilator (breather) to lower the temperature in the room as a whole, looking ahead – now the temperature has dropped to 23 degrees, it was 26). As a result, we realized that the budget for the sink should be in the region of 30,000. After crawling through a bunch of forums, reading a bunch of reviews and comparing with several models from different manufacturers, we settled on this device. Initial sensations were: “Well, I hope it won't let you down,” as there is a Conder of the same company and I can only say positive things about him. But … hopes collapsed like a house of cards. Humidity on the device: indicator 40 is on (it shows humidity from 30 to 40%, which, in principle, is not entirely correct to consider good humidity – this is from the description of the device). Hygrometers in other devices show a stable maximum of 37-38%. At the same time, the ventilator operates at minimum speed (15 cubic meters of air per hour – the total volume of the room is 47 cubic meters), which, in principle, would not hurt to raise the humidity level. But Panasonic stubbornly does not want to switch modes to increase the speed (after all, he believes that the humidity is normal). If you forcibly turn on the average speed, then the humidity rises, as I wrote earlier, to 37-38%. At the maximum, to be honest, it is impossible to sit side by side for a long time. About consumption: at the minimum, the tank is enough for a little less than a day (humidity can be kept in the region of 32-33%, at medium speed it drinks 2.3 liters per 6 hours (at night it is not enough: a full tank is filled at 23:00, to 5 am is already empty), while the humidity is kept at around 37-38%. At the maximum, I did not try it – too noisy. About the Nanoe indicator – already written here, it shines like a lantern, it is treated with electrical tape. I hope that my review will help someone with a choice – to be honest, if I had known, I would have tried a different model of sink, this one disappointed me a little.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Gorgeous humidifier and air purifier. Excellent design (I have a black phone). Minimal noise from the device, which does not bother at all during the day and at night. I add water 2 times a day – in the morning and in the evening (winter, batteries, that's all). Copes with only one room and a corridor (20 + 10m2). I have an ultrasonic humidifier in the kitchen. So keep in mind when buying that one humidifier (purifier) for 1 room. Electricity consumption is minimal, it works for me around the clock, I did not notice strong fluctuations in the electricity bill. I vacuum the air filter once every 2 weeks and my water filter from rusty deposits is also about once every 2 weeks.
- Disadvantages: Small volume of the water tank. 5 liters would be optimal. But you quickly get used to filling the tank with water and you do it already on the machine. Once before bedtime, the second time in the morning.
- Disadvantages: Fits perfectly in the apartment, clean humidified air all year round. I did not particularly complain that it was somehow very dirty and dusty, but the air felt much cleaner from the moment of installation and humidification does not occur with ultrasound, which removes the effect of a water bath. The main thing is that it is very quiet and does not interfere with sleep at all. Is that water gurgles occasionally, but these are nuances. =) I bought in December 17 for 21.700r.
- Pluses: Nice, beautiful … and the first year there were no problems. It was actually easier to breathe. We slept in a room with three … and slept with him much more comfortable.
- Disadvantages: A year later, a bad smell, sourish, annoying, came out of it … I was looking for what was going on for a long time, it turned out that it smelled. A replaceable deodorizing filter (coal which) … apparently the coal sour and dry … While running without this filter, and in I will buy a new carbon filter in the near future.
- Disadvantages: In general, the thing is good … but any such thing requires care … top up, rinse, etc. and most importantly, so much dust collects on the upper filter that you wonder how much dust this thing saves our lungs.
- Pluses: With a consumption of only 43 W, it serves a room of 40 sq. m. Cool. Price-quality, easy to operate and replace filter and water
- Disadvantages: no disadvantages
- Disadvantages: Seems to be a good moisturizer. It works like a clock, does not cause problems, in the summer and at night they left it – you can sleep, it does not make much noise, by the way, I compared it now – the price has hardly changed in six months.
- Disadvantages: I purchased it 2 years ago as a salvation from allergens. All this time serves faithfully and really helps. Especially in summer, it works constantly The humidification function is also important. I will not say that it is completely silent, but the noise level is not off scale. Served without problems – we change the filter once a season.
- Advantages: A bunch of operating modes Fully automatic mode Quiet
- Disadvantages: Not detected
- Disadvantages: I was looking for a humidifier, but I bought a climate complex! Stands in a room 20kvm humidifies with a bang, automatically maintains humidity. the incoming air filters perfectly. Stands near the bed – at night I do not wake up from noises, because works quietly I recommend!