Ranked 4th in the ranking:
BEST WASHER OF AIR WITH WATER FILTER (WITHOUT CONSUMPTION MATERIALS)
Go to rating
Characteristics Leberg LW-20
|Appointment of the device||air purification / humidification|
|Power consumption||15 watts|
|Serviced Area||28 sq.m|
|Water tank capacity||6.2 l|
|Water consumption||400 ml / h|
|Fan Speed / Intensity Adjustment vapor||there is|
|Indication||low water level|
|Noise level||25 dB|
Dimensions and weight
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||330x435x300 mm|
Leberg LW-20 Reviews
- Pluses: cheaper than other sinks
- Disadvantages: there is no hygrometer in the mark low, high lies godlessly, noisy even at night and minimum mode. Inconvenient to flood water
- Disadvantages: I already have a Boneco 2055d sink, so here it is compared with leberg generally quiet. Leberg is buzzing even at a minimum like a laptop that works with a 100� loaded processor. Scale humidity level is incomprehensible and not accurate, as with humidity 25�measured by an independent hygrometer, the device showed a mark high. You can not set the desired humidity, as well, respectively, no auto power off when the desired values are reached. To pour water you must turn off the device completely, remove the entire upper part and drag the entire pan into the bath and back with water with danger either splash everything, or even drop it from your hands. Comparing to Boneko, there, with the machine running, the container is pulled out from behind, which is hermetically sealed, and by itself weighs nothing. Not I understand why you can’t just take and make in the image normal device and put it a price lower than that of untwisted models so that there is demand and competitiveness?
- Pluses: the air really moistens (measure hygrometer). A lot of water evaporates – every day we pour full. We don’t see much dirt in the water, but in principle it’s not very dirty, no animals.
- Minuses: Takes up a lot of space, it is not very convenient to add water.
- Advantages: 1. Inexpensive in comparison with more eminent analogues. 2. Quiet enough. 3. Several speeds a fan. 4. Looks good. 5. It seems to moisturize, at least the least water evaporates 🙂 6. After 3-4 water becomes dirty – therefore, the air washes. 7. There is a night mode – a minimum of backlight. Conveniently.
- Disadvantages: 1. As with most analogues, the wetted area less than the declared time by 2. 2. Carelessly done: power connector falls out of its nest. 3. The rotating drum must be set carefully since if it is slightly offset closer to the front wall, then it doesn’t spin. And does not moisturize, of course. (This has already been written before me). 4. Periodically, it turns off after changing the water. I have to pull it out of the socket and turn it on in the “do not press” mode extra buttons “to avoid this. After some time, you can start changing modes. So not every time, but every other time.
- Disadvantages: In general, not very high-quality Chinese, with attractive price for such devices.
- Pluses: did not recognize
- Minuses: Product quality
- Minuses: It looks like a pretty nice air wash, judging by the price (for a bucket for water with a fan of almost 10K) should have been to be a quality thing, but no. The first didn’t work right away showed all the time that there is no water. Seller refused to exchange goods since he is technically complex, sent for examination to the manufacturer. Three weeks later, it came to the conclusion that yes indeed, the device is defective. Changed to the same. On the spot they couldn’t check it, only appearance. Brought home, and the same the very indication of the lack of water lit up on the second device. Now again, an examination in three weeks awaits me, only this time I will take the money, because two devices with the same problem talk about the absence of at least some kind of check of equipment at the factory the manufacturer.
- Advantages: Price
- Minuses: Quality
- Disadvantages: Similar designs are sold under different brands. – starting from Electrolux. You get the same device under the name AIC S050, for example, and a number of others. Pure Chinese bullshit. Why me bought it? We were presented with a similar device a year ago under another name, and it is more or less but safely working until now. AND That’s specifically Leberg LW-20 brought yesterday. First – the cord connector is not entered the case and the device did not turn on, since the connector itself on the cord It was poorly processed and corny plastic is not turned. The second is something how I removed the excess plastic and connected the device. He worked 3 minutes and turned off, reporting that there was no water in it. Water was full tank. So I will hand over the device and try happiness in friend, but the same. For if you are lucky – it will work fine.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Low power consumption. Simplicity in operation. It works quietly.
- Minuses: no
- Minuses: Everything is OK
- Advantages: Capacity is enough for 1 day of non-stop work, Great design
- Disadvantages: 4 months after the purchase stopped turning on. The diagnosis is a malfunction of the power supply. After 4 months, the same again problem, the power supply failed. I do not recommend for purchase
- Pluses: Moisturizes, washes the air, and even, like, ionizes.
- Disadvantages: Stopped working after 45 days. After turning on the lights went out and that’s it.
- Minuses: And so good, and similar, but with different brands lot. In AUTO mode, the noise is less than in SLE mode. As a result, I took similar to WINIA
- Pluses: makes the weather at home
- Minuses: no defects
- Minuses: Children didn’t get enough sleep at home, the doctor advised purchase a humidifier. You know, it helped, we did not expect, but at home it became much easier to sleep. Just air after turning on heating immediately become so heavy, unusual for organism, and so turn on this thing, and all is well.
- Advantages: – Proper construction
- Disadvantages: – The inner drum, because of it is weak moisturizing
- Disadvantages: Parents have a good device: Boneco W2055A. Plain like three rubles and very effective (only expensive and a water tank uncomfortable). Everything is fine with the same model, except for one – terrible drum. Each blade has too small blades. And in general the surface does not cause water to linger for a long time. Because of this poor hydration. If Boneko is able to devour 5 liters of water overnight, then this one ate by force 1l. – not serious. We will look further … If I add a review. 05/19/2017 Broke. it turns out that 6 worked for months. The cause of the breakdown is not known, just on The next day stopped turning on. I gave it to the service and see what they will say. In general, the unit turned out to be normal. Yes, it’s not so cool eating water as described above and earlier. But really collects dust, the room moisturizes. With the window open, it seemed to be hard him to cope with hydration (often sleep with airing). Themselves blades covered with limescale became better to hold water, than at the beginning of operation.