Took 2 place in a rating:
The best low-cost air purifiers
Go to rating
Characteristics Leberg LW-15
|Appointment of the device||air purification / humidification|
|Power consumption||15 watts|
|Serviced Area||28 sq.m|
|Water tank capacity||6.2 l|
|Water consumption||400 ml / h|
|Fan Speed / Intensity Adjustment vapor||there is|
|Indication||low water level|
|Noise level||25 dB|
Dimensions and weight
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||330x410x300 mm|
Leberg LW-15 Reviews
- Pros: Silent, downtime and easy to use
- Pluses: Spacecraft)) stylish, quiet, without consumables, child protection, high volume
- Minuses: there is no heating of air at the exit
- Disadvantages: Honestly, they did not feel the effect of ionization! IN living in a one-room apartment became more fun: breathing easier, dust really less, pour water daily !!! (I’m shocked if honestly: what if you bought a 2 liter humidifier ??? I’d be tortured pour water !!!) let’s see how much electricity is wound for month, but for now I love him straight! Son calls it cosmic device and loves to “push buttons” – child protection saves))) but now it’s cold with him in cold weather: I hope it will be in the summer light effect of air conditioner. In general, I am very pleased with my choice! Recommend
- Advantages: small size.
- Disadvantages: no.
- Disadvantages: now, really, I do not notice a single minus of this humidifier, on the contrary, some advantages are visible. But the most important point in the fact that he practically does not take up space, put him under table, and he doesn’t bother anyone at all and quietly makes himself the weather in our house.
- Pluses: a good humidifier at an affordable price the price.
- Minuses: none.
- Minuses: am I happy with the purchase? Of course – yes, a humidifier just a fairy tale. It’s not very expensive, but it has decent indicators. I recommend this model, I liked everything.
- Pluses: compact, does not take up much space, lightweight, slightly more than 6 kg. It just moves enough from the nursery to the living room and vice versa, for example. When working, it does not make much noise, in addition there is night mode. For its price – an excellent device, I recommend it.
- Minuses: was not
- Advantages: high-quality hygrostat, maintains stable humidity in the room
- Minuses: not identified
- Disadvantages: for the winter I bought this humidifier. In winter, he is even more relevant than in summer, radiators and heaters dry the air very much. It copes well with its function, quickly evens out humidity air in the room and maintains it at a comfortable level.
- Pluses: a large capacity for water, I usually have 1 Topping up all day. An ionizer is installed in the surf, as far as I I know that negative ions are beneficial for health, including the fact that contribute to dust deposition.
- Minuses: seemingly not
- Advantages: design, price, build quality
- Minuses: was not
- Disadvantages: I chose from several models of humidifiers, in this I liked the design and the low price. When delivered, I was able to evaluate and build quality – it’s high for that price. Plastic high-quality, does not creak and does not smell. Great moisturizer for its the price.
- Pluses: works efficiently, inexpensive
- Minuses: none
- Disadvantages: I liked the performance. Kinda small apparatus, and affects the microclimate of the apartment very seriously. Set large functions, allows individual customization. If I needed another humidifier, I would buy the same.
- Pluses: Inexpensive, easy to maintain, not often needed add water
- Minuses: I did not come across
- Disadvantages: when buying, I was guided by the price tag, since the budget was not very good, this humidifier seemed the best option in its price category. Used for 2 months, and realized that I was not mistaken with the choice: it works as it should, while practically requires maintenance efforts. The tank lasts for a long time, especially in Comparison with our office humidifier.