Ranked 2nd in the rating:
Best inexpensive air cleaners
Go to rating
Leberg LW-15 characteristics
|Purpose of the device||air purification / humidification|
|Power consumption||15 watts|
|Serviced area||28 sq.m|
|Water tank capacity||6.2 l|
|Water consumption||400 ml / h|
|Fan speed / evaporation rate control||there is|
|Indication||low water level|
|Noise level||25 dBA|
Dimensions and weight
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||330x410x300 mm|
Leberg LW-15 reviews
- Advantages: Quiet, simple and easy to use
- Advantages: Spacecraft)) stylish, quiet, no consumables, childproof, large volume
- Disadvantages: no air heating at the outlet
- Disadvantages: Honestly, we didn't feel the ionization effect! It became more fun to live with him in a one-room apartment: breathing is easier, there is really less dust, we pour water every day !!! (I'm shocked to be honest: what if I bought a 2-liter humidifier ??? I'd be tortured to pour water !!!) let's see how much electricity will wind up in a month, but so far I really love it! The son calls him a spacecraft and loves to “ponazimat buttons” – protection from children saves))) but now it is cold with him in cold weather: I hope there will be a slight effect of the air conditioner in the summer. In general, I am very happy with my choice! Recommend
- Pluses: small size.
- Disadvantages: no.
- Disadvantages: here, in reality, I do not notice a single minus of this humidifier, on the contrary, some pluses are visible. But the most important point is that it practically does not take up space, I put it under the table, and it does not bother anyone there at all and quietly makes the weather in our house.
- Pluses: a good humidifier at an affordable price.
- Disadvantages: none.
- Disadvantages: Am I happy with the purchase? Of course – yes, the humidifier is just a fairy tale. It is not quite expensive, but has decent performance. I recommend this model, I liked everything.
- Advantages: compact, does not take up much space, lightweight, just over 6 kg. Easy enough to move, from the nursery to the living room and back, for example. When working, it does not make much noise, moreover, there is a night mode. For its price – an excellent device, I recommend it.
- Disadvantages: was not
- Advantages: high-quality hygrostat, maintains a stable indoor humidity
- Disadvantages: did not reveal
- Disadvantages: I bought this humidifier for winter. In winter, it is even more relevant than in summer, radiators and heaters dry the air a lot. It copes with its function well, quickly equalizes the humidity in the room and maintains it at a comfortable level.
- Advantages: a large water tank, I usually have 1 topping up for the whole day. An ionizer is installed in the surf, as far as I know, negative ions are good for health, including the fact that they contribute to the deposition of dust.
- Disadvantages: seemingly not
- Advantages: design, price, build quality
- Disadvantages: was not
- Disadvantages: I chose from several models of humidifiers, I liked the design and low price. When delivered, I was able to appreciate the build quality – it's high for such a price. The plastic is of high quality, does not creak or smell. An excellent moisturizer for the price.
- Advantages: works efficiently, inexpensive
- Disadvantages: none
- Disadvantages: I liked the work efficiency. It seems like a small apparatus, but it affects the microclimate of the apartment very seriously. The set of functions is large and allows for individual customization. If I needed another humidifier, I would buy the same one.
- Advantages: Inexpensive, easy to maintain, no need to frequently add water
- Disadvantages: I did not come across
- Disadvantages: When buying, I was guided by the price tag, since the budget was not very good, this humidifier seemed to be the best option in its price category. I used it for 2 months, and realized that I was not mistaken with the choice: it works as it should, while practically requiring no maintenance effort. The tank lasts for a long time, especially compared to our office humidifier.