Ranked 2nd in the rating:
BEST BUDGET STEAM CLEANERS
Go to rating
characteristics Kitfort KT-1002
|A type||Steam Mop|
|Steam pressure||up to 1.50 bar|
|Steam temperature||98 ° C|
|Water tank||0.45 l|
|Maximum steam supply||28 g / min|
|Steam adjustment||there is|
|Removable water tank||there is|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||63.1×30.6×13.6 cm|
|Power cord length||5 m|
Opinions about Kitfort KT-1002
- Advantages: 1. Sufficiently powerful steam supply with low water consumption 2. Convenience in use 3. Fast steaming of dirt
- Disadvantages: Leaves streaks
- Disadvantages: Use for the bathroom (the best effect): with URA copes with soap stains on the walls, in the corners it is necessary to brush additionally; Use for laminate flooring (although this is not very useful for him): At first I used a steam mop after a vacuum cleaner, but there were stains that I hate, so now I quickly easily go through with a regular mop without detergent, and only after that I use a steam mop. No divorces, clean, I'm happy. Use for other smooth surfaces: whatever I try to clean: the door, the ceiling in the bathroom, the cabinet doors …, the steam mop instantly copes with all the dirt 🙂
- Pluses: soars well
- Disadvantages: the cord wildly interferes, it is difficult to rinse the rag
- Disadvantages: xs, mine is no more convenient than a regular mop, except that it kills germs better as the steam is hot
- Advantages: Washes the floor well when working
- Disadvantages: Worked through the warranty period and decided to give less steam
- Disadvantages: The invention itself is cool, replaces a bucket and a rag, wipes the floor well, kills bacteria. Of course, she needs to work after the vacuum cleaner, otherwise it will leave dirty stains. But this particular model worked for exactly one year. After that I started to give very little steam, even at the maximum flow. Previously, almost the entire tank went to odnushka, but now it is 1/4, with the appropriate quality of cleaning. In general, in the trash. But the idea with a mop itself is cool, I will look for a more expensive model, and another brand.
- Advantages: Works great, the cord is long enough, conveniently twisted, steam supply is adjustable. Convenient if you need to quickly wipe the floor. You can treat the carpet with a special nozzle (hot steam to kill all bacteria), which is useful for mothers of babies.
- Disadvantages: Before using this mop, you will have to collect all the crumbs. Leaves divorces.
- Disadvantages: The mop heads can be washed in the washing machine. On the 2nd attempt, I successfully bought this mop, the 1st mop apparently was not working from the showcase, the steam supply, fortunately, the money was returned.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Washes well, is inexpensive
- Disadvantages: Breaks down instantly
- Disadvantages: For a month of use, the power button broke. Renovated. Another month and a new button breaks. This sucks in the trash. We'll have to buy phillips
- Advantages: Has been working for 1.5 years.
- Disadvantages: The cloths wear out and are not on sale.
- Disadvantages: I have been using it for a year and a half. I must say right away that it is suitable for laminate. Even at max power, nothing bad happens with the laminate. On account of what they write about the matte field after the mop: the glossy effect is given by the detergent, which of course is not used in the mop, but the floor is clean and disinfected, although it does not shine. There are divorces, but there are not many of them. divorces do not bother me, the main thing is that steam kills germs. There are stains from a dirty rag. It is better to wash rags in the car, it is difficult to wash it by hand.
- Advantages: I wash the floors quite often, since I have a small child at home. First I washed with a mop, but some stains remained and had to be rubbed with my hands. With this mop, everything can be removed the first time. Convenient steam regulator: I use a minimum for a laminate, and a maximum for tiles. Convenient design, easy to clean and store.
- Disadvantages: There is a battery compartment on the handle, so the lid falls off all the time. this is not critical, since during work you automatically hold it with your hand, but the fact itself is unpleasant.
- Disadvantages: One could surrender that there are few nozzles, but for its price it is a good, simple and affordable device.
- Pluses: Cleans upholstered furniture well. The apartment has become cleaner due to the need to use a vacuum cleaner every time you wash the floor.
- Disadvantages: It washes the floor very poorly, stains remain even when operating at the lowest power. Because of this, the floor is matte, there is no feeling of cleanliness. Not suitable for laminate flooring (the instructions indicate that this mop is only suitable for parquet, linoleum, tiles, marble and stone). Cleaning the floor began to take twice as long due to the need to use a vacuum cleaner. The instructions indicate what helps to get rid of stubborn stains on carpets. It doesn't help, the spots just get a little lighter. Children's plasticine also does not wipe off the laminate, only a little, partially. When washing upholstered furniture, the rag frame flies all the time. When washing the floor, you touch the power switches on the handle with your hand, because of which the power switches itself and this has to be controlled. Well, and a cord. Everyone has already written about him. Located where the washing surface is. All the time is under it. Washing is really inconvenient.
- Disadvantages: When buying, we did not know that the mop was not suitable for laminate flooring. several reviews have read that it is versatile and suitable for any kind of floor. However, I think if we had parquet flooring, the washing result would be the same. We have a light-colored laminate that doesn't show debris. But these stains from the mop can not be put anywhere. We do not use medium and powerful modes, because the floor after them is really wet. The first five minutes, while the rag is dry, like nothing, and then wet. In the first mode, it also remains wet, but not so much. They began to add a good detergent to the water for cleaning the floor, and there were a little fewer streaks. In general, I think that there is no harm to the laminate from this mop: the floor remains as wet as from any other mop and is not at all hot (it is warm or cold), as many people think. It is sad that there is no benefit to sex from it either. The mop cleaned our white flock sofa well. He was not dirty, but after 5 years he still lost freshness. When they started cleaning, black pellets began to appear on the sofa. At first they thought that they were falling from the rags themselves. Then there were more and more of them. As a result, the entire sofa was covered with black pellets. We collected them with a vacuum cleaner, and freshness returned to our sofa. In general, we do not recommend this floor mop, especially for those with a uniform glossy floor. Be very upset. Now we are looking at the new Philips steam mop, as well as the robot vacuum cleaner.
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: Washes floors well
- Disadvantages: Broken after 3 months of use
- Disadvantages: Soaps are good, but good things come to an end. After 3 months, she began to give very little steam. Most likely the channels are clogged due to scale. Who's using it – use distilled water, or look for a self-descaling mop.
- Advantages: compactness, efficiency
- Disadvantages: Leaves small streaks on the laminate; white rags that cannot be washed
- Disadvantages: I thought that the mop would be weak, but in practice it turned out to be very effective. The steam power is sufficient for cleaning the floor from dust and dirt. It's nice to think that a mop can kill mites and bacteria. The floor really becomes very clean and the air fresher. With pre-cleaning with dust, the result is more than)
The user has hidden his data