Ranked 3rd in the rating:
THE BEST MULTI-STAGE AIR CLEANERS
Go to rating
specifications Daikin MC70LVM
|Purpose of the device||air cleaning|
|Power consumption||65 Watt|
|Air cleaning performance (CADR)||420 cubic meters / h|
|Air purity control||there is|
|Filters||pre-treatment, photocatalytic, electrostatic|
|Additional Information||timer for 1-2-4 hours, childproof lock, minimum noise level 16 dB, minimum power consumption 7W|
|Control||timer, remote control|
|Noise level||48 dBA|
Dimensions and weight
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||403x576x241 mm|
Opinions from the Daikin MC70LVM
- Advantages: After a year of use, you suddenly start thinking, looking at the usual cleaner and realize that you have been deceived.
- Disadvantages: Does not eliminate odors. Yes, it collects fine dust, but in a month much less than a vacuum cleaner at a time. The noise is heard if always on the machine, it should be set to minimum. After a while, you realize that you bought a useless thing
- Disadvantages: I have two cleaners from different manufacturers, the sense from them, if not zero, then milligrams. I think I should try robotic vacuum cleaners. Now they are all praised, although earlier the purifiers were praised.
- Advantages: Really purifies the air, odors disappear Automatic mode Does not make noise
- Disadvantages: At first there was a slight smell of ozone, then it disappeared, or we are used to it.
- Disadvantages: When children appear at home, new smells appear along with them)) I will not explain which ones). Then my husband and I realized that we needed to buy an air purifier. We searched for a long time and found Daikin. He copes with his function, and relatives, coming to visit us, immediately noticed the difference). In general, I'm happy with the purchase.
- Pluses: Quiet, reliable. I wash the filters once a week. Doesn't require attention. The fan has stopped running – it's time to change the filter or clean it.
- Disadvantages: Frequent replacement of blue filters – I have about one and a half months for 1 filter.
- Disadvantages: I use it for 4 months – no complaints, sucks a lot of dust. Well, since dust collects in it, it means it works as it should, I get less of it in my lungs 🙂
- Advantages: worked well, but not for long
- Disadvantages: a smell began to appear from it
- Disadvantages: I bought myself a DAIKIN MC70LVM air cleaner. At first everything was fine, my family members did not feel any foreign odors in the apartment, the dust became less, so it was literally a month and a half. But soon all my relatives periodically began to have headaches, I had to reread the instructions again. I realized that I had bought the wrong thing. The principle of odor absorption in this air purifier is based on ionization, which is not very good for health. And I decided to look for a way out. And I found it through familiar specialists from the European medical center. They recommended taking an IQAir Healthpro 250 air purifier – an unfamiliar brand to me, but decided to trust. It traps air pollution and odors, fine dust particles, effectively removes allergens, and has a low noise level. We all breathe very easily at home, and most importantly, nothing hurts, and it costs a lot.
- Pros: very quiet
- Disadvantages: After 2 months, the deodorant blue filter started to stink
- Disadvantages: The first 2 months everything is fine – removes odors, practically did not feel ozone, does not make noise. Then a strange, subtle smell of something sour appeared in the room – I disassembled the purifier, I realized that this was the smell of the blue mesh deodorizing filter. The instructions say that he can pick up odors, but if you vacuum, then everything will be OK. And vacuumed and ventilated on the balcony – the smell does not go away and gradually it becomes stronger. So after 3 months of use, the device simply spreads a stench – it became impossible to use.
- Advantages: removes odors from outsiders, collects dust well
- Disadvantages: Can't handle cigarette smoke
- Disadvantages: Good air cleaning if you are allergic or keep pets at home. It appeared in my family for 2 reasons: 1. The child had an allergic rhinitis after repair; 2. The husband smokes on the balcony and if the door is not tightly closed, the smells sometimes penetrate into another part of the apartment. I coped with the first point with a bang, the child is healthy, there is no dust in the house, it copes with the smells of food in the “turbo” mode very quickly, therefore, with toxicosis, I dragged it with me from room to room. The second point was an unpleasant surprise. If you smoke in a room of 5 sq.m. when the sink is on, it removes smoke for a very long time, even on the “turbo” there is a light smog after 30 minutes of cleaning.
- Advantages: All functions are as stated. Quickly eliminates odors. Good automatic mode.
- Disadvantages: No ozone smell!
- Advantages: Quiet, solid appearance, cleans odors, good assembly, 5 filters included (the instructions say that 1 filter is for 2 years), odor sensor and dust sensor, high power.
- Disadvantages: Very strong odor (similar to azone), price.
- Disadvantages: A very nice device, assembled in China (judging by the offers of stores, this model, with rare exceptions, is assembled in China). But outwardly it looks decent, it opens nicely, simple controls, the plastic is quite decent. The set includes 5 filters. On device operation: I have been driving for only a few days. Works silently. The odor sensor turns on to alcohol deodorants and citros, starts to work faster. Shaking a dusty cloth will trigger the dust sensor. Those. cool toy if not for the smell of ozone. The whole principle of odor absorption is based on ionization. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It stinks so that it has a sore throat and an iron taste in the mouth !!!!! A pregnant wife starts having a headache when the machine is working. In symptoms, it is similar to ozone poisoning, which is not particularly beneficial. There are thoughts that the device should not be used constantly and in non-residential premises. Unfortunately, the instructions say only about “safe” ozone release no more. And in what quantity and how much is not indicated. So far, after 4 days of operation, there is more dust on the device than on the filter. But the air seems to be getting less dust.
- Pluses: High-quality cleaner. Effectively cleans the air, including odors. The electronic nose is sensitive to dirt.
- Disadvantages: Not detected
- Disadvantages: Good device, happy with the purchase. The air in the apartment has become noticeably cleaner and lighter. Reacts instantly to odors (deodorants, orange, tobacco, etc.) and effectively removes them. Maintenance: I vacuum the filters once a week.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Quiet, efficient, easy to maintain
- Disadvantages: not found
- Disadvantages: The device is thought out to the smallest detail. Instantly removes odors and fine dust.