Ranked 4th in the ranking:
BEST AIR CLEANERS WITH MULTI-STAGE FILTRATION
Go to rating
Specifications AIC XJ-3800A1
|Appointment of the device||air cleaning|
|Power consumption||80 watts|
|Serviced Area||60 sq.m|
|Air Purification Performance (CADR)||360 m3 / h|
|Air purity control||there is|
|Filters||HEPA filter, photocatalytic, carbon|
|ultraviolet lamp||there is|
|Additional Information||plasma cleaning technology|
|Control||electronic, timer, remote control|
|Noise level||52 dB|
Dimensions and weight
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||343x610x255 mm|
AIC XJ-3800A1 Reviews
- Pluses: I’m allergic to birch blossoms. 2 weeks sitting at home, periodically ventilated with the maximum a cleaner. It absorbs allergens well. These days could even do not drink antihistamines. The night mode is really quiet. Low price
- Minuses: Plasma filter seems to be useless, it is all the same passes dust. In theory, only a large filter and HEPA hold back dust and micro dust. Why plasma I did not understand.
- Disadvantages: air is blown up only. I would like him to side to send. HEPA filter contaminated with large debris through a week. But I vacuumed it all.
- Pluses: The claimed functions perfectly
- Minuses: No
- Minuses: Not enough start and shutdown by the clock
- Pluses: Good airflow, filters work, plastic kind of quality
- Minuses: No allergen sensor, although stated; Light-emitting diode Ionization too bright
- Minuses: This device was purchased by my wife, who In principle, he reads reviews very carefully. Having analyzed everything, decided to buy a model, as many praised her. Running go ahead, I’ll say that I don’t exclude marketing cheat manufacturer … Now in details: 1. Strong impeller play a fan that drives air – from this device is great vibrates and at some speeds makes noise. I think that through for several months the bearing will completely break and it will rattle. 2. The LED is too bright, which also pulsates. If a use the device at night, as I did, it will illuminate the entire room. I had to seal the window with masking tape. 3. In the instructions say that the allergen sensor is on the left, in the window under the cover. It also contains instructions for cleaning it. I him took out and found the marking – sharp GP2Y10. Looking on the internet the name of the sensor I found documentation in English (who are interested, he will find himself). After reading the documentation from the sensor, it turned out that it was not intended to identify allergens in air and is positioned as “Optical Dust Sensor” – optical dust sensor. Only the definitions of smoke and dust. In general, after 3 weeks of operation, the primary filter has become pretty dirty, which indicates its benefits, but pay 17 thousand for the filter ONLY dust of this quality – it was a mistake, in addition, the definition allergens – the deepest box that the manufacturer knows about. I AM very sorry for the money spent, I recommend to everyone who considering buying an air purifier, consider others models.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Surprisingly, he really performs the task which is assigned to him !!! Bought for a child (allergy sufferer). Now there is no dust, odors and most importantly allergens at home … this is important especially now in the flowering season and other street garbage. Multifunctional … there is a car and night mode, which is also important! Almost silent! Easy to use!
- Disadvantages: While they are not there.
- Minuses: I believe that you should immediately buy a spare HEPA filter! By the way … during the repair work in the apartments is also very good thing!
- Minuses: They took a cat of British breed. My wife started asthma with asthma attacks. They did not know what to do. And the cat is sorry and his wife is very ill, constantly on medication. I decided to try air purifier, read reviews (more controversial) and bought this model. Asthma went away in a week. The device is constantly on and he makes no noise, no need to slander. I cleaned 3 times a year. The air has become much better in the apartment, it’s nice to breathe. All great, everyone is happy. Of the minuses – + 400 rubles for electricity in month, but it’s all the little things compared to health and clean by air. So I recommend it to everyone. Do not get rid of cats, everything solved))
- Pluses: did not have time to show.
- Disadvantages: 5 minutes worked at low speed – very noisy. Then thundered. The lights on the panel light up and go out only in the moment you press the on / off button. But turn off stopped. This suggests that the build quality and themselves components (mechanics and electronics) very low quality.
- Minuses: Two old Air Comfort XJ-3800A1 work at home (discontinued). Work relatively well already some years. One has a bit of noise at low speed. At of the other one of the two latches of the housing cover deteriorated. New version of the air purifier a very unsuccessful replica of the former (manufacturer name and logo are similar but different). Not I recommend to the adherents of the previous model and those who do not want to constantly spend your time on repairing low-grade crafts.
- Pluses: Looks good, works almost silently on “night mode”
- Disadvantages: The instructions say that you need to reboot press the POWER button, but actually you need to press the TIMER button and reset (maybe of course I have it this way – it’s faulty, but for many such an arrangement also occurred).
- Disadvantages: Bought AIC XJ-3800A1 in 2012. Cleaner On almost constantly, works quietly, detects pollution almost instantly (smell of smoke – tobacco, cooking, etc.). Clean it is needed when the light comes on, but we clean it every two months (then reboot – it is written in the attached instructions). Cleans the air very well. HEPA filter changed once – after two years, but better often if possible. It works well already three years.
- Pluses: I can not say anything outstanding. Device as device.
- Minuses: Too bright blue LED (this is a disease very many modern devices). Could be a little more compact. To clean it is not that it would be completely inconvenient and difficult, but here are the threads ionizer (such tiny wires) can be torn easily, and A lot of dust accumulates around them on the grill.
- Minuses: Do not expect any miracle from these cleaners, as they sometimes write in “reviews” on store sites. Yes they filter dust and odors, but they will not replace wet cleaning and a vacuum cleaner never. And this device is no exception.
- Pluses: Nice design Remote Control Cheap HEPA filter and UV lamp Availability of an official service center Easy access to filters
- Minuses: Added on 05/29/2015 The device died. Symptoms like for many: a strong hum at all speeds (even if the device is turned on socket and does not work). One year warranty has passed. To carry in repair, Paying for work, parts and taxis is not economically viable. AICHe did his job well and really cleaned the air, but his place is in the trash. Now I took the device from the Japanese manufacturer and will soon prepare a video review for comparisons. Overpriced Chinese assembly (not stained internal plastics, burrs, bright LEDs) the smell of plastic and a “medical office” in the first 2 days Uses Overstated Features No Buttons ionization shutdowns on the device case dust sensor
- Minuses: High hopes for (AIC XJ-3800A1) not worth it. You can remove odors, smoke, dust, allergens and due to circulation, slightly refresh / cool the room. In a few minutes after the first inclusion, a medical smell appeared mixed with plastic and some kind of chemistry. By morning, he’s practically weathered and then completely disappeared. Your money (AIC XJ-3800A1) is not worth it. The red price is 7000-7500r, because the device is simple and its components are cheap, but if you choose from competitors, then he leads in terms of price-quality-function ratio, and overstated value is the general trend of such devices. If we talk about square meters, then more than 25 at max mode this unit will not process. is he physically cannot do this, because not able to create air flow for pumping such volumes. The room is more than 25 meters the effectiveness of the device will be extremely and extremely doubtful. Auto mode based on the concept of “Clean Air” and most of the time keeps the device in the “Sleep” mode, and the ventilation turns on when detect odors. Despite my skepticism, the device picks up almost any extraneous odor and immediately “vacuum” air. But this mode is not suitable for a living room. Here you need constantly “vacuum” the air and remove dust / allergens, therefore will have to switch to manual mode, picking up the necessary speed. The presence of ionization and a UV lamp indicates the production of ozone (poisonous gas). I could not get the gas analyzer, so I turned off the option away from sin. He himself is allergic to dust. Last few years she completely bothered me. For myself, I noticed a tangible difference when the operation of the apparatus. Almost stopped sneezing and got rid of allergies of a runny nose. It’s much easier to fall asleep / wake up, because nose feels freer. But with this, the air dried up and I thinking about buying a humidifier. Conclusion: The device is good, but not worth the money. For people not suffering, their allergies, application (XJ-3800A1) is extremely doubtful (especially for such price).
- Advantages: hepa filters of the latest generations of uv lamp .. price filters are relatively small
- Disadvantages: bulky, UV lamp can be turned on only with remote control ..
- Minuses: suffered from allergies, presumably on fur chinchillas (fine villi) chose a cleaner based on of your problem .. there are 11-12 generation Hepa filters, often installed in more expensive cleaners .. I heard that allergy sufferers only last generation (12-13) this (main) filter is needed … bought this is a miracle of the Chinese assembly … bribed the number of filters … and price …. and look not at the market for this model … I took cheaper … like 13600 with delivery …. PRO filter (pre-treatment) causes a smile)) Chinese plastic mesh .. the device itself of course too big, and by design I’m not very happy, although my wife likes it .. it works not noisy … plastic doesn’t smell … really shows quality air … the sensor works … in short I do not cough, I do not snot..might and we won’t sell chinchillas)) the truth is a room of 10 meters, not on turn on its full power … I think it will clean 20-25 meters … we don’t use auto mode … in general, I like it, take it ..
The user has hidden his data