Ranked 3rd in the ranking:
Best table tripods – tripods
Go to rating
Features Velbon EX-Mini
|Tripod Type||tripod desktop|
|Shooting height||from 19 to 41.7 cm|
|Maximum shooting height (without center bar)||36 cm|
|Maximum load||2.5 kg|
|Length (folded)||25.5 cm|
|Head||in a set|
|Number of boom sections||3|
|Rod diameter||17 mm|
|Color options||the black|
Velbon EX-Mini Reviews
- Pluses: Compact, lightweight, well assembled from good materials. The thought-over design without backlashes. Transformable rods for stability. In the released position, the head is also not dangles, moves along the axes with little resistance.
- Minuses: No for me.
- Minuses: Took for the telescope when traveling by car and observations in the country. Very well placed on the roof and trunk sedan. Due to the transformation can be placed on small and inclined sites. In my opinion, the best of the desktops in the Central Committee. Ideally Suitable for travel. Very pleased with the purchase.
- Advantages: Compact, quick to work. Quality materials and workmanship. Tripod for large DSLRs and for compacts. Case included.
- Disadvantages: I have not noticed any flaws.
- Disadvantages: Took it specifically for hiking and traveling. For me what matters is not the height of the tripod, but the stillness of the camera, which provides this tripod. For travel the very thing.
- Advantages: Sustainable, quality assembled, thoughtful design (excluding features)
- Minuses: no
- Minuses: 2D head, for someone this is a disadvantage – you have to each plane (vertical / horizontal) is separately regulated. For whom – the advantage – aligned the horizontal once, then only the slope is adjusted with a convenient handle. Great for its price tripod. Used for shooting a webcam from a table.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: what I wanted, I got it
- Disadvantages: not yet identified
- Disadvantages: Maximum load in the specifications indicated wrong – 2.5 kg., in fact, on the package of the tripod itself is value of 1.5 kg.