Ranked 2nd in the rating:
BEST INEXPENSIVE SMARTPHONES – LESS THAN 5 INCH SCREEN
Go to rating
Specifications Smartphone Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) SM-J120F / DS
|OS version||Android 5.1|
|Type of shell||classical|
|SIM card type||micro SIM|
|Number of SIM-cards||2|
|Mode of operation of multiple SIM-cards||alternating|
|Dimensions (WxHxT)||69.3×132.6×8.9 mm|
|Screen type||color AMOLED, 16.78 million colors, touch|
|Touch screen type||multitouch, capacitive|
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||207|
|Aspect ratio||5: 3|
|Automatic screen rotation||there is|
|Rear camera||5 megapixels|
|Photo flash||rear, LED|
|Video recording||there is|
|Max. video resolution||1280×720|
|Max. video frame rate||30 frames / s|
|Front-camera||yes, 2 million pixels.|
|Audio||MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, FM radio|
|Headphone jack||3.5 mm|
|Standard||GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE|
|Support for LTE bands||2100, 1800, 850, 2600, 900, 800|
|Interfaces||Wi-Fi 802.11n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, USB|
|Satellite navigation||GPS / GLONASS|
|A-GPS system||there is|
Memory and processor
|CPU||Samsung Exynos 3475, 1300 MHz|
|Number of processor cores||4|
|Built-in memory||8 GB|
|The amount of memory available to the user||4.10 GB|
|RAM size||1 GB|
|Memory card slot||yes, up to 128 GB|
|Battery capacity||2050 mAh|
|Talk time||12 h|
|Music listening time||39 h|
|Speakerphone (built-in speaker)||there is|
|Control||voice dialing, voice control|
|Flight mode||there is|
|A2DP profile||there is|
|Date of announcement||2016-01-13|
Opinions about Smartphone Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) SM-J120F / DS
- Pros: Fast, good battery, nice design, price
- Disadvantages: –
- Disadvantages: I bought it at a sale in Yandex. Market for 5,500. The phone is gorgeous – fast, smart, beautiful. The camera for the money is just excellent compared to budget models from other brands.
- Advantages: Convenient, easy to operate, the screen is bright, supports all the functions I need – but I do not have many complaints, young people will probably prefer more complex models. So far, everything is fine. This is my first smartphone, at first I was totally against it, I wanted to continue living with the old push-button, but the children persuaded me. I mastered it pretty quickly, I'm happy with everything.
- Advantages: I use it for 3 weeks, does not bug, I like the camera
- Disadvantages: The battery lasts a day, after all, the memory is small for active use of more than 10 applications
- Disadvantages: For this money, a very decent device, very satisfied!
- Advantages: I got everything I expected from this phone.
- Disadvantages: Not identified.
- Disadvantages: Excellent price-quality balance.
- Disadvantages: Everything is fine, only the phone charges 4 hours to 100% and discharges overnight without using up to 50%
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: Informational, lightweight, compact
- Disadvantages: battery is too weak
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: I bought a cell phone from them. The order was processed quickly and efficiently. Literally on the same day, I received everything, I am satisfied with the store. Thank.
- Pluses: Cute
- Disadvantages: Slows down, no strength. You press a button and wait, you can cook dinner, have lunch, wash the dishes, watch a movie, sleep – all this can be done while you turn on, say, “messages” or something else. And while waiting, no one even offers coffee, no entertainment program. All we have at this time is a black boring screen.
- Disadvantages: No built-in grinder.
- Pluses: Design. Job. Everything opens and loads very quickly. Not too big. Nice to hold in your hand. Not heated. There is enough memory for any application.
- Disadvantages: The battery is weak. Slightly slippery back cover.
- Disadvantages: Good camera. Phone for 4+
- Pluses: Visually looks very dignified. The plastic is pretty, it doesn't look “plastic” or cheap at all.
- Disadvantages: Not found yet. Everything is like in Samsung.