Ranked 2nd in the rating:
THE BEST CHEAPEST SMARTPHONES WITH A 5.5 INCH SCREEN
Go to rating
Specifications Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X 4 / 64GB
|OS version||Android 7.0|
|Type of shell||classical|
|Body material||metal and glass|
|SIM card type||micro SIM + nano SIM|
|Number of SIM-cards||2|
|Mode of operation of multiple SIM-cards||alternating|
|Dimensions (WxHxT)||76x151x8.45 mm|
|Screen type||color IPS, touch|
|Touch screen type||multitouch, capacitive|
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||401|
|Aspect ratio||16: 9|
|Automatic screen rotation||there is|
|Scratch resistant glass||there is|
|Light indication of events||there is|
|Rear camera||13 megapixels|
|Photo flash||rear, LED|
|Rear camera functions||autofocus, macro mode|
|Rear Camera Aperture||F / 2|
|Video recording||yes (MPEG4)|
|Max. video resolution||1920×1080|
|Max. video frame rate||30 frames / s|
|Front-camera||yes, 5 million pixels.|
|Audio||MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, FM radio|
|Headphone jack||3.5 mm|
|Standard||GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, LTE-A Cat. 6, VoLTE|
|Interfaces||Wi-Fi 802.11n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, IRDA, USB|
|Satellite navigation||GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou|
|A-GPS system||there is|
Memory and processor
|CPU||MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797) 2100 MHz|
|Number of processor cores||10|
|Video processor||Mali-T880 MP4|
|Built-in memory||64 GB|
|RAM size||4 GB|
|Memory card slot||yes, up to 128 GB (combined with a slot for a second SIM card)|
|Battery capacity||4100 mAh|
|Charging connector type||micro-USB|
|Speakerphone (built-in speaker)||there is|
|Control||voice dialing, voice control|
|Flight mode||there is|
|A2DP profile||there is|
|Sensors||illumination, proximity, hall, gyroscope, compass, fingerprint reading|
|Equipment||smartphone, battery, USB cable, charger|
|Date of announcement||2017-04-13|
Reviews about Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X 4 / 64GB
- Advantages: design, price, quality, good battery keeps a couple of days easily
- Disadvantages: the camera does not display real colors, there is no NFC module,
- Disadvantages: For the price and for what is packed there, a very good option
- Pluses: I liked everything.
- Disadvantages: They are not.
- Disadvantages: The phone is excellent, the battery holds for a very long time and it works smartly. Well, I was surprised that it was not the Helio x20 that came to me, but the qualcomm snapdragon 625. And this is even better than helio, it barely heats up and the battery lasts longer. The phone is excellent for the money.
- Advantages: Big screen, 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of storage, about 58 available.
- Disadvantages: Derived from merits. With active use, the battery lasts for a day.
- Disadvantages: Good phone for little money.
- Advantages: while everything suits me .. very good phone … thank you
- Pros: Crisp screen, great looks
- Disadvantages: numbers starting with “8” are not synchronized with + “7”, that is, if they call you, and the number is hammered in the phone starting with “8”, then it will not be detected
- Pluses: Like everything
- Disadvantages: Confuses the battery. It was stated that it holds up to 3 days, no, it lasts for a day with ordinary use – only for communication and using YouTube. Within half an hour after disconnecting from the charger, the battery shows 97%, i.e. discharging immediately, even if you do not use your smartphone. During the night “leaves” 20 percent.
- Pluses: Amount of memory. Powerful battery
- Disadvantages: It is heavy and tries to slip out of hands.
- Disadvantages: Everything I wanted from a smartphone I got in this model for a very reasonable price (11,000 rubles). There is so much memory that it makes no sense to insert another memory. Over the roof for me. The screen size – for a phone, in my opinion, is extremely large. The size will no longer be comfortable in the hand. The most important requirement is the battery. I was worn out with the old smartphones, which had to be overcharged during the day with active use and at the right moment I was left without connection more than once. With this phone, with WiFi and Internet search on all the time, there is enough charge from start to finish. If you do not use the Internet, then it is enough for two working days. There are probably no more powerful batteries for smartphones today. And, if the screen were smaller, then the charging would be enough for more. But, I basically took the big screen. The only drawback is the unusual heaviness and shape, which contributes to sliding and even then it will slip out of your hands, but you are used to it and you no longer notice this drawback. In general, this is the first smartphone that I am 99% satisfied with. I even call it not just a telephone, but a machine, because it is not just a telephone, but a real machine for work and pastime. All in one.
- Pluses: Just super. And I recommend it to everyone.
- Disadvantages: Too convenient and powerful smartphone)
- Pluses: Great phone. Everything flies. The wife does not let go.
- Disadvantages: No.
- Advantages: The advantage is that there are no disadvantages
- Disadvantages: They are not
- Disadvantages: Everything is done at the highest level. The phone is plague, there are simply no competitors for this money! Will make many flagships