Took 2 place in a rating:
BEST CHEAPEST CAMERAS
Go to rating
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W800 Specifications
|Focal Length (35mm equivalent)||26 – 130 mm|
|Diaphragm||F3.2 – F6.4|
|Total number of pixels||20.5 million|
|Effective Pixels||20.1 million|
|The size||1 / 2.3 ”|
|Maximum resolution||5152 x 3864|
|Sensitivity||100 – 3200 ISO, Auto ISO|
|Extended ISO Values||ISO100|
|White balance||automatic, from the list|
|Flash||built-in, up to 3.50 m, red-eye reduction|
|Image Stabilizer (photography)||digital|
|Macro shot||there is|
|Shooting speed||0.52 fps|
|Maximum burst of shots||100 for Jpeg|
|Timer operation time||2, 10 s|
|Frame Format (Still Image)||4: 3, 16: 9|
Viewfinder and LCD screen
|Using the screen as a viewfinder||there is|
|LCD screen||230400 dots, 2.70 inches|
|Excerpt||2 – 1/1500 s|
|Manual shutter speed and aperture||not|
|Exposure compensation||+/- 2 EV in 1/3 steps|
|Metering||multizone, center-weighted, point|
|Autofocus highlight||there is|
|Face focus||there is|
|Minimum shooting distance||0.05 m|
Memory and Interfaces
|Memory card type||SD, SDHC, SDXC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo|
|The amount of internal memory||29 Mb|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0, video, audio|
|Battery Format||your own|
|Number of batteries||1|
|Battery capacity||200 photos|
Record video and sound
|Video recording||there is|
|Video recording format||Avi|
|Maximum movie frame rate||30 fps|
|Maximum frame rate when shooting HD video||25/30 frames / s at a resolution of 1280×720|
|Sound recording||there is|
Other functions and features
|Additional features||tripod mount|
|Equipment||rechargeable battery, AC adapter, strap, Multi USB cable, user manual|
|Sales Start Date||2014-05-01|
Dimensions and Weight
|The size||97x56x21 mm|
|Weight||109 g, without batteries; 125 g, with batteries|
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W800 Reviews
- Pluses: Compact, convenient menu. Stabilizer Images. Clear display
- Minuses: Not yet revealed.
- Disadvantages: For its price, a good option.
- Pluses: Long searched for a compact camera so that it was combination price-quality. as a result, read reviews, and settled on this model. well, what can I say …. Sheer disappointment was waiting for me already on the first shoot. I photographed an event at work. all photos are blurry, no sharpness. focus works like him as he pleases. The battery runs out quickly. Of the pluses, I note only compactness. as a result, I handed it back to the store and took the model more expensive. also Sony, but 830. I was satisfied with the first shooting
- Pluses: very high (for this class) quality photos, lithium-ion battery, high-quality housing.
- Disadvantages: lack of familiar modes for photographers controls, completely slurred “intelligent auto mode”, sound in the video.
- Disadvantages: I bought as a photo notebook, knowing about degradation quality with an increase in the number of megapixels on a tiny matrix, to also confirmed by my previous experience with compacts. generally I did not expect anything good from this model. however picture quality turned out to be excellent, in the wide-angle optics sharpness in the “body” is worse, but more than acceptable. of features it is worth noting the tendency to oversaturation of color (the so-called “Asian color “) (i.e. the image is excessively colorful) shooting – only story programs, while I did not understand at all “intelligent auto mode” there the resolution is limited to 5 megapixels, the picture is soapy and expressionless, in general I think the camera is excellent, for excellent sharpness and an acceptable noise level.
- Advantages: Compact and cute.
- Minuses: Awfully blurry photo, inconvenient settings, few functions.
- Disadvantages: The budget model, I understand, but even for 6k rubles it was possible and better to collect something.
- Advantages: price, compactness, many settings
- Disadvantages: still outdated model – blurry pictures, video not in the best quality, auto tuning is autistic
- Disadvantages: I bought to photograph a pet – in basically came up .. but for photographing on vacation such a device not good
- Pluses: Compact … And you can say the pros ended … ((
- Minuses: No sharpness in the pictures. Color borders blurry.
- Minuses: I bought a camera for a gift to a girl. Compact, lightweight, nice design. After viewing the photos taken on LCD TV 107 cm. Say that there was a chagrin of what he saw qualities – this is nothing to say. I handed it back to the store.
- Advantages: -very simple menu -beautiful lace
- Minuses: The worst quality of photos, not even 5 megapixels, declared 20 and does not smell. I can’t say anything about the video, the price is 5500. Nightmare!!!
- Minuses: Took so that there was a simple reliable soap dish. Sony scared me forever. Returned to the store 2 hours after purchases.
- Pluses: The quality of the pictures is excellent. The menu is simple convenient. Someone writes that he is stupid – I did not see. I bought a child 5 years old – the child immediately began to shoot without problems.
- Minuses: not found
- Pluses: good model, good photo and video quality
- Minuses: Charging quickly sits down
- Minuses: I bought a week ago met all my expectations except charging
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Excellent image quality, he chooses optimal mode for shooting, price
- Minuses: Long delay between flash and focus
- Minuses: I bought this device today. Decently takes off. Very pleased