Ranked 3rd in the ranking:
BEST CHEAPEST CAMERAS
Go to rating
PowerShot A1100 IS Specifications
|Focal Length (35mm equivalent)||35 – 140 mm|
|Diaphragm||F2.7 – F5.6|
|The number of optical elements||7|
|The number of groups of optical elements||5|
|Total number of pixels||12.4 million|
|Effective Pixels||12.1 million|
|The size||1 / 2.3 ”|
|Maximum resolution||4000 x 3000|
|Sensitivity||80 – 1600 ISO, Auto ISO|
|Extended ISO Values||ISO100|
|White balance||automatic, manual installation, from the list|
|Flash||built-in, up to 4 m, red-eye reduction|
|Image Stabilizer (photography)||optical, movable element in the lens|
|Macro shot||there is|
|Shooting speed||2 frames / sec|
|Timer operation time||2, 10, custom settings c|
|Frame Format (Still Image)||4: 3, 16: 9|
Viewfinder and LCD screen
|Using the screen as a viewfinder||there is|
|LCD screen||115,000 dots, 2.50 inches|
|Manual shutter speed and aperture||not|
|Exposure compensation||+/- 2 EV in 1/3 steps|
|Metering||center-weighted, general (Evaluative), point|
|Autofocus highlight||there is|
|Face focus||there is|
|Minimum shooting distance||0.03 m|
Memory and Interfaces
|Memory card type||SD, SDHC, MMCPlus, HC MMCPlus|
|The amount of memory in the supply||128 Mb|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0, video, audio|
|Battery Format||AA compatible|
|Number of batteries||2|
|Battery capacity||350 photos|
Record video and sound
|Video recording||there is|
|Video recording format||Avi|
|Maximum movie frame rate||30 fps|
|Maximum frame rate when shooting HD video|
|Sound recording||there is|
|Recording Sound Comments||not|
Other functions and features
|Additional features||tripod mount, orientation sensor|
|Equipment||strap, USB cable, AV cable, batteries (AA – 2 pcs.), card 128MB memory, software CD, instruction|
|Additional Information||video recording time – up to 4GB or 1h (L and M)|
Dimensions and Weight
|The size||95x62x31 mm|
|Weight||155 g, without batteries; 205 g, with batteries|
Canon PowerShot A1100 IS Reviews
- Pluses: A big plus is compactness – put in your pocket jackets and you walk quietly empty-handed. There is a macro shot. For I’m even a bit too much function – you can shoot at night with a large shutter speed, the main thing is to find a flat place if there is no tripod.
- Minuses: Now I do not have enough GPS when I bought it (I’m afraid to say) when it was, we did not pay it Attention.
- Minuses: Excellent budget model. Instead of alkaline (alkaline) batteries use lithium batteries. IN Voronezh city AA lithium batteries cost about 100 rubles. The batteries didn’t go with us – they are quickly discharged, like alkaline (alkaline) batteries.
- Pluses: Wonderful photos and videos fotik did !!! Fotik from Nikon made a video with a rattle – when playing video on the pic … And the Canon Power shot A 1100 is takes everything and photos and videos Wonderful !
- Disadvantages: Ah, I inserted a simple battery instead of a battery crack battery – and it flowed !!! In the repair service I gave it for repair, and they said – alkali from the leaked battery flooded the matrix- Canon power shot a 1100 is not recovering! What a pity – I used it for many years !!!
- Advantages: cool camera, clear photos are obtained, the video is also not bad, does not make noise, the machine can withstand all balances reasonable price for such a camera
- Disadvantages: battery powered
- Minuses: perfect camera, I liked the most from canon and nikon cameras among these prices, from my own experience checked
- Pluses: mini USB plug, replaceable batteries, small the size.
- Disadvantages: poor color reproduction with a lack of lighting
- Disadvantages: For two years, the device has seen a lot. Withstood everything. And frost and humidity. Even fell into the water. Not let down once.
- Pluses: Convenient management.
- Minuses: After I got a DSLR, I became compare the quality of photos from her and this soap dish. it turned out that there was nothing to compare. Horrible noises even at ISO 80, no dynamic range, colors are poor, at full zoom when shooting distant objects – full soap, greasy artifacts jpeg. Sits very quickly. Works from AA elements, not from Li-ion battery.
- Minuses: It’s not good for anything. certain lighting conditions, excluding noise, it turns out normal.
- Pluses: AA batteries, USB-miniUSB wire, included wire for connecting to a TV, SD card, stabilizer images, manual settings! viewfinder, viewing photos not including lens, auto-rotate photo when viewing, speaker (when watching a video)
- Disadvantages: batteries sits with a flash, auto mode only for gallery ala “I’m in the country.” Up to ISO 400 almost no noise, at ISO 800 (shooting at night) is a little ripple, but for such a matrix it’s norm.
- Minuses: Decent model for its price! Searched for myself, but so that parents can take photographs on vacation without problems … Manual settings are not chic, but enough. Auto is better not to put, although my parents take good pictures even in auto mode! Photos bright, clear, but at night it’s not right. In general, I recommend!
- Pluses: normal video (for fotik), AA batteries, compact
- Disadvantages: very bad pictures, batteries are eaten instantly (this is with all similar devices)
- Disadvantages: it used to be A-80, photos are sharper, with the matrix 3 times less acquired in exchange for the broken A-80 (the matrix was covered), after free repair (matrices of this model were recognized defective) got rid of him, now as a soap box I use a phone (the quality is better than that of the A-1100)
- Advantages: where from ?!
- Minuses: nearsighted lens focusing – borders items are very blurry. With zoom, myopia progresses to geometric progression!
- Minuses: I appeal to (censorship) that they made this piece … plastics, очеaro: employees of the Malaysian camera factory, go to your Malaysian optometrist and before you do cameras, check with him your cross-eyed Malaysian vision. AND for one thing and for an orthopedist – with hands, too, something needs to be decided.
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: Photos of excellent quality are obtained. In auto mode everything is well defined, iso does not bully. Very pleased with the camera. I have been using it for 2 years already.
- Disadvantages: Zoom is too small 4x. The batteries run out quickly but I bought batteries and now there is no problem.
- Advantages: The only advantage is that it is known Martha
- Minuses: consumes a lot of energy, often photo blurry, the computer runs slowly, In bright light (lighting) pictures it turns out bad.
- Disadvantages: Previously, there was also a CANON A70-class device, I bought it this one, he thought he was a good continuation of the glorious traditions of CANON, it turned out that he was thinking in vain. It cannot be placed next to the previous one. apparatus.
The user has hidden his data