Ranked 2nd in the rating:
The best single-chamber refrigerators for summer cottages
Go to rating
characteristics of Biryusa 8
|Color / Coating Material||white / plastic|
|Energy consumption||class A (146 kWh / year)|
|N umber of compressors||1|
|Number of cameras||1|
|Number of doors||1|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||58x60x85 cm|
|Defrosting the freezer||manual|
|Defrosting the refrigerator compartment||drip system|
|Minimum freezer temperature||-12 ° C|
|Overall volume||150 l|
|Refrigerating chamber volume||116 l|
|Freezer volume||34 l|
Other functions and features
|Ice maker||is absent|
|Possibility of hanging the door||there is|
|Noise level||up to 42 dB|
Reviews about Biryusa 8
- Pluses: Compact, yet roomy. Quiet. It is cold so far good.
- Disadvantages: Anyone who designs a door hinge mechanism hates their customers. It would be worth slightly changing the hinges and it would be possible to outweigh the doors in 15 minutes instead of two hours actually spent. When you hang the freezer door, the feeling is that the freezer will fall off entirely, was it really difficult to put additional cheap emphasis? And so the freezer hangs only on the door frame.
- Advantages: Wide, economical, can be hidden under the countertop, LED lighting
- Disadvantages: disgusting workmanship, poor instructions, incorrect specifications on sites, sometimes makes noise
- Disadvantages: Needed a small refrigerator with a capacious freezer. I chose the description on the Internet. It says that the freezer is 34 liters! Metal shelves. The brought refrigerator was unpacked strictly according to the manual. That is, he piled the refrigerator onto the back wall and tried to unscrew the bolts that screwed the base of the boards to the bottom. The instruction recommends using the “13” key. For some reason, those who produce Biryusa are sure that there is a “13” key in every house. After the last bolt is unscrewed (on the refrigerator placed on the back wall, according to the instructions), the refrigerator falls from the frame, landing with a crash on the engine and the metal tubes coming out of it). Unfortunately, it falls to the floor, not the head of the person who wrote the unpacking instructions. Behind the boards was the bottom, on one side decorated with a solid influx of foam that had flowed out of some gap in the body. Well, at least when the refrigerator is standing, it is not visible. You need to screw and adjust the legs into the refrigerator. All the same instruction recommends using the “27” key in case of difficulties. Two legs categorically did not want to screw in with their hands. By busting, I still managed to screw in three of the four legs. I didn’t have the “27” key, and the pliers of the multitool for this size did not open, so instead of the fourth leg, I had to temporarily use the previously removed boards. Now on the characteristics. The figure 34 liters, indicated in all reviews, has nothing to do with the Biryusa 8 freezer. Its capacity is 14 liters! The shelves are glass, not metal. There is a slot in the corner of the freezer on one side (or is it necessary?) It turns on (in my opinion) too often, sometimes it works with some kind of creak. The only identified plus is that the refrigerator is very economical. Maybe due to the fact that the temperature in the freezer is 12 degrees, and not 18, as in many other refrigerators.
- Pluses: The most capacious of ALL such low refrigerators !!!! The largest fruit compartment! Backlight! The most compact backlight (LED), does not eat up space in the refrigerator (like Liebcher)! Quiet motor! It cools quickly and well! You can buy additional shelves !!!! reasonable price!
- Disadvantages: The door is difficult to outweigh. I had to specially call the refrigerator master.
- Disadvantages: I chose a model for a long time, I needed just a low one so that it would stand under the table top and be as bulky as possible. I read a lot of reviews and fortunately our refrigerator was the winner in all categories !!!! Some refrigerators have a sooo small compartment for fruits, others have illumination on the floor of the refrigerator, others have NO illumination, some make a lot of noise, and so on … Some have no freezer, And Biryusa is good for everyone !!! So I advise you with full understanding of the matter !!!!
- Pluses: Price-quality! A +. Quiet. LED backlight!
- Disadvantages: Doesn't buy food itself …
- Disadvantages: I was looking for an economical refrigerator at the dacha. 220 no. I have a 100 watt solar battery, a 75 a / h battery and a 1 kW inverter. The refrigerator works great !!! I was afraid that the battery capacity would not be enough, but everything is fine! Economical, temperature +4 in the refrigerator, did not measure in the freezer.
- Pluses: Price. Low – can be built under a worktop. Wide, unlike most imported counterparts. Reversible door and freezer door. It cools and freezes perfectly.
- Disadvantages: When buying our brand, I thought that I was supporting a Russian manufacturer, but the compressor turned out to be Chinese! It is problematic to outweigh the door – not a word about it in the instructions. The backlight is deeply embedded in the body and the light is not scattered throughout the refrigerator compartment.
- Disadvantages: The compressor is moderately noisy, and the mechanical relay clicks on and off. If you need to outweigh the door, then do not rush to put the refrigerator in place – when it is attached to the wall, this will not work. The bottom hinge can be easily outweighed. But in order to outweigh the upper loop, you need to remove the top panel (plywood sheet). To do this, dismantle the rear upper plastic strip and slide the plywood sheet back. We get access to the bolts of the side plates – we also dismantle them. The top hinge can now be outweighed. The freezer door is also outweighed. She is removed with the frame. There are two pins with a rectangular head on the side inner walls of the refrigerator compartment under the freezer – they need to be pulled out and the frame brackets can be removed from the side walls. The axle on which the door is held can be removed through the top.
- Pluses: Low power consumption, works quietly, you can put something on it. That's enough for one person. Easy to rearrange, transport from place to place.
- Disadvantages: The volume of the refrigerating chamber turned out to be 33 liters less (instead of 136 only 103 liters).
- Disadvantages: Those who do not prepare cans, who have a refrigerator almost always empty – this is ideal.