Ranked 3rd in the ranking:
BEST CHEAPEST GAS PLATES UP TO 10,000 RUBLES
Go to rating
Specifications of Hansa FCGW51001
|Control||mechanical, switches: rotary|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||50x60x85 cm|
|Oven volume||58 l|
|Gas control oven||there is|
|The number of glasses of the oven door||two|
|Number of burners||gas: 4, quick warm-up: 1|
|Gas control hobs||not|
|Control panel lock||not|
Hansa FCGW51001 Reviews
- Pluses: A good stove for the money
- Minuses: not found
- Disadvantages: It fully performs its functions. The wife is happy. Bakes.
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: price, durable grilles, convenient location burners (large front left), tips on the oven door.
- Disadvantages: for three years not found.
- Disadvantages: a normal stove, nothing more, what is needed for that kind of money.
- Pluses: cast iron grate
- Disadvantages: after 2 years, the side panels on top are rusted 5 cm down (even a through hole appeared) and becomes covered mesh paint on the front
- Minuses: I own 3 years, except for a cast-iron grate – ordinary budget plate, happy only that I bought cheap on the stock: Poles or do not know how to paint or sucks driven to Russia. When I saw hole in the side – rummaged through the Internet and found that many on rust complain, and service centers do not want to repair
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: Low price, famous brand
- Minuses: Flimsy control knobs, steel grill, lack of oven lighting, lack of a thermometer, and most The main thing is the insulation is not as a class. When the oven is working the whole stove and, accordingly, the room are terribly heated. What if having children and lack of forced ventilation for me critically
- Disadvantages: This stove was purchased for parents. At the very a stove of the same brand is installed at home but twice as expensive. I think what would it cost to pay extra and buy a better device
- Advantages: The price corresponds to the quality, I liked the list on the inside of the oven door, where the modes for cooking dishes.
- Disadvantages: There is no temperature controller, so it has to literally expose everything by eye.
- Minuses: My wife and I got married 3 years ago and bought an apartment. The apartment, of course, was empty and in the beginning, we generally cooked on the coolest electric stove “dream”). With time made repairs, saved up money for household appliances. Generally, for a long time we did not choose, because I needed a budget option with simple management. The presence of cast iron was also important to me. lattice. And I was not mistaken, the pots did not roll off her. Comfortable burners, there are both small and large and two medium. In the oven There is a lighting lamp and it is very convenient to watch pastries. Yet I really like the bottom drawer where you can put pots or the dishes.