Took 2 place in a rating:
BEST GAS BOARDS WITH ELECTRIC OVEN
Go to rating
Specifications GEFEST 6502-03 0044
|Control||mechanical, switches: rotary, display, timer|
|Type of electric ignition||auto|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||60x60x85 cm|
|Oven volume||52 l|
|Grill||there is, electric, spit included|
|Working surface||strained glass|
|Cast iron grates||there is|
|Number of burners||gas: 4, quick warm-up: 1|
|Gas control hobs||there is|
|Control panel lock||not|
GEFEST reviews 6502-03 0044
- Pluses: oven and oven again. cast iron grates, glass-ceramic, appearance, price, gas control, alarm / timer.
- Disadvantages: a cast-iron grate burst.
- Disadvantages: the stove is super. any pastries for 5+. only a flaw came out it snapped a cast-iron grate and the store refused change saying that it is a consumable. the price of this grill is 1.5tr. yes and bursting serves normally just unpleasantly like a stove then a new one. but most likely this is an isolated marriage. and so the purchase is very satisfied. recommend. electric ignition works flawlessly.
- Pluses: Cast iron grilles, full gas control, double oven lighting, many modes, electric ignition without any extra. buttons, skewers, barbecue!
- Minuses: No!
- Disadvantages: Bought for 17,000 immediately after launch 🙂
- Pluses: Beautiful, looks very modern. Glass the hob is easy to clean, on cast-iron holders nothing glides. And since I took the stove for a summer residence, I asked in advance in the service whether it will be possible to remake it for bottled gas – it turned out and even injectors for this were included, although in the specification not claimed. For some time, it was very annoying to turn on the gas: hold it took a long time, sometimes several times, and still went out. It was quite angry, but all of a sudden everything adjusted. Now a couple of seconds and everything burns and does not go out. The presence of gas control pleases, because it is relevant.
- Disadvantages: Except for the problem already described, then others flaws have not yet been discovered. Yes, and that, it was likely not connected to the stove. By the way, to “run away” something on the cooking the surface must be treated carefully because the gap between the glass-ceramic surface and the burner are quite large, even though the burner itself is on a small flat catwalk i.e. strong spillage may cause moisture to enter slabs.
- Minuses: Minimum gas flow seemed to me too big, but it can be adjusted. Now with confidence I can say that the choice was not wrong! I think the price is quite adequate and appearance and functionality. Feel free to bet five!