Ranked 1st in the ranking:
The best electric grills with removable surfaces
Go to rating
Specifications Tefal GC702D01
|Work surface material||metal|
|Auto shut off||there is|
|Temperature adjustment||there is|
|Non-stick coating||there is|
|Grease collection tray||there is|
|Dimensions and Weight||34.5×36.5×18 cm, 5.20 kg|
|Additional Information||work surface 32×22 cm; 6 cooking programs: minced beef steak, poultry, red meat, panini, fish, pork / sausages / lamb; 1 manual mode; degree indicator readiness; fresh frozen food regimen; save function food warm|
Tefal GC702D01 Reviews
- Pluses: Automatic indicates readiness for a given the course. Easy to clean. Any degree of frying (even sandwiches). Fast. Purely. Easy.
- Minuses: no
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: cool model. Fries quickly and efficiently !!!
- Minuses: not yet discovered
- Pluses: Nothing burns, even without oil. Meat getting ready fast.
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: The product was ordered from Europe in December 2016, the price in times more adequate than you know where. So here is what I can say for half a year of use: 1. Quality (10): Everything is assembled soundly, the plastic does not melt, the wiring is whole, the buttons have not been erased, the panels for frying is not spoiled, that is, like new. 2. Cooking: – Frying even very thick (5-7cm) pieces of meat is good – Defrosting It works with dignity – Full automation (if you want, but there is weight BUT !!!) – Cooking speed for individual programs – Variability of preparation of non-program products (and their varieties) standard (but not intended for this) programs – Quick cooling (+/- 15 min) while eating until manual washing stages – Temperature variation: in progress cooking automation gradually varies the temperature and the speed of reaching the desired, but as I understand it, the meat cooks the same way on the regimes “Kurrito” and “Gavado-piggy” – first fry top, then heats the middle, then fry again (not it’s always good) – Uniform roasting (Provided that you pieces are the same in thickness)
- Minuses: Well, after a certain euphoria we descend from heaven to earth: 1. The speed of program heating: at first it seemed fast, but then when you run home with a burning ass, it seems that heats up eternity, especially in the mode “Gavado-piggy.” If compared with gas is 1/3. 2. The lack of Russian instructions (upon purchase because of the hillock), but on the Internet it can be freely found and printed. 3. Automation is a heap of dirty tricks, because it does not work like conceived. What the advertisement tells us – you take a fresh steak of 5 cm turn on the button and the machine itself does everything for you, even that itself turns off. So then it is – if you really fry 5 cm steak. The rest is a combination of a temperature sensor / thickness sensor work weird. For example: you selected a program, caught fire purple color, then a signal sounded, you opened the lid, put a piece, close the lid, the program automatically measures the current thickness of the piece, and as soon as she did it lights up blue signal and the process has begun. The problem lies in the fact that upper heat plate with housing too heavy for smaller pieces thickness. The situation is aggravated by the fact that water that evaporates from pieces and juices that flow out reduce its thickness, as a result the meat becomes thinner and the program is designed for a different thickness. In short – if you bring a thin piece of meat to readiness (red signal) then you get dry meat. Now about the problem of thin pieces. If you put a thin piece on the panel, close it and the blue signal has not changed to a cooking signal, the program does not will work until you click OK. In short, the result of automation this: You need to experiment and remember what and how it cooks Grilnitsa, under what program and under what thicknesses and under what else one joke – after frying the first batch, you need to wipe the leftovers frying (on a hot panel) otherwise the stench is incredible from the remains, as you need to select the heating mode again for the second party and again wait for the beep 🙂
- Disadvantages: In general, the feelings are positive, my granny took possession of this equipment since the 10th, for carduelis it is less than two hours. On the in fact, everything is simple, after one – another frying fall in love. A plus very big – this is automation. Came home, turned on, scratched back of the head, put the food to fry and went swimming, went out – took off the food and ate. It’s cool. I advise everyone.
- Advantages: Non-stick coating, ease of use
- Minuses: Unreliable electronics
- Minuses: You don’t even need to write anything, everything has already been said before me. It works well from a short period to a little longer, but everything ends in any situation with failure. Mine lasted year and safely died automatically. Given the cost unit – about 20k, year of operation and put in the pantry – it’s straightforwardly very wasteful. Tefal products have fallen very much in my eyes.
- Pluses: Fries, really fries and shows the degree readiness.
- Minuses: no
- Minuses: I bought a year ago in Germany, cheaper at 2 times than in mvideo, even taking into account delivery. Now I’m mostly frying miratorg steaks and often beef tenderloin (buy on the market), less often chicken or turkey for shawarma. Medium Rare in steaks for my taste. In any case, you will have to get used to the grill and adapt. I seem to get it, everyone likes it) Meat lover, do not hesitate this is a worthy thing in the kitchen!
- Pluses: He cooks everything perfectly, but …
- Minuses: But it breaks in six months and hello. Goes to manual mode. All auto functions do not work.
- Pluses: Easy to clean and requires little attention.
- Disadvantages: In fact, it’s only good to fry cutlets on it – conveniently. Steaks this grill cooks, compared ribeye steak cooked on a gas grill – heaven and earth. In fact electric grill spoils good meat, even in a pan it’s better it turns out. The timer does not work perfectly, for example cutlets need take out earlier otherwise the grill will overcook them (if you wait for the smart cooks). There is no calibration on timings, except manual mode – you can adapt.
- Minuses: Total Brown the rolls to the burger and fry cutlets – excellent. For more, not suitable. Took not expensive for abroad, your money, in principle, costs 6000r – no more.
- Pluses: Auto mode, indicator, quality cooking
- Disadvantages: Minus – each time for the next batch, run and wait for heating in standby mode. Still strong smoke and smell from product balances of the previous batch.
- Minuses: Meet the expectations. Everything is delicious. Sandwiches for breakfast with any content – gorgeous 🙂 The price refers to the minuses. But they took in the Russian online store for 10,600.
- Pluses: quality cooking, perfect work auto mode, easy operation
- Disadvantages: It is inconvenient to wash the panels manually, but there are dishwasher.
- Minuses: We have been using the grill since the new year – we prepared vegetables, beef, chicken, pork, a huge number of different sausages, panini and cutlets. First of all, I appeal to those who talk about broken auto modes and to those who read a bad review and are afraid: do not break the device, read the instructions! If using a program preparations, wait for full heating, trust the indicator, not open to watch every five seconds. When frying, use pieces of the same thickness, without cut curves and normal quality – yes you will be happy! One clarification: the same steaks from one piece on “red meat” and “manual” mode are prepared differently, in the first the case is much better and more tender. In manual mode, fry well toasts, sausages, vegetables – in general, those products that have already been ready to eat. In general, I recommend using the official site of the device, it is full of recipes and recommendations for cooking.