Ranked 1st in the ranking:
The best combines for making mashed potatoes
Go to rating
Specifications Tefal DO 250DAE
|Bowl capacity||3 l|
|Blender||there is a volume of 1.25 l|
|Control||number of speeds: 2, pulse mode|
|Nozzles||universal knife, nozzle for dough, emulsion nozzle, grater, jelly disc total number of nozzles: 8|
|Storage space for nozzles||there is|
Tefal DO 250DAE Reviews
- Pluses: Stylish metal design, compact, steady legs with suction cups.
- Minuses: Noisy !! The blender is uncomfortable, hard to wash and bad grinds.
- Advantages: Compact, convenient compartment for graters and knives, big enough bowl. Well, and most importantly, everything is done quickly and without problems!
- Minuses: Not yet discovered.
- Minuses: I do not understand why there are so few reviews. Because of this I was afraid to order, although everything was fine according to the description. I wanted have a compact harvester (to always stand on the table), not very dear, and I did not need additional nozzles for juice, mashed potatoes etc., since with the previous combine, such nozzles lay on shelves dead weight. Good luck in your choice!
- Pluses: compact, roomy on a fine grater well rubs nuts, chocolate, cheese
- Minuses: no