Ranked 3rd in the ranking:
The best mid-range yogurt makers
Go to rating
Specifications Tefal 887241
|Principle of operation||continuous heating|
|Number of jars||8|
|Work indicator||there is|
|Additional Information||book of recipes|
|Dimensions and Weight (WxDxH)||22x22x15 cm, 2.39 kg|
Tefal 887241 Reviews
- Advantages: Compactness, durability of the case
- Minuses: I did not find for myself
- Disadvantages: The reason why I bought this model was its the shape, namely almost rectangular, is what I need for my small kitchen. Of course, price played an important role, quite a budget option. But it turned out to be incredibly durable and high-quality, with the advent of the child I cook in it every day something, she already fell, about how many times the containers on the floor were, generally silent, did not think that it would be so durable. I cook on dry sourdough BakZdrav, I am very pleased with the quality and the taste of the finished product.
- Advantages: Provides uniform heating of jars; Convenient volume of a separate jar, the optimal number of jars, optimal amount of ingredients. After initial heating can be disconnected from the network.
- Minuses: initial heating is not enough for the whole time work, when you pull out the jars after 8 or 10 hours, they are a little warm. You can either re-enable a few hours after start work, or wrap up better, or both at once. Not most compact size.
- Disadvantages: For some reason, they don’t write about it in the specifications, but in my opinion this is the most important detail: in this yogurt maker there is “heat accumulator” is a thick pad between the heater and the inner area where the jars are placed. Heating goes first in this battery, which then gives it to the jars. Consequently, heating is very uniform, extremely smooth, without overheating. Ideal working conditions for yogurt bacteria.