Ranked 2nd in the rating:
BEST BUDGET SMARTPHONES WITH LARGE SCREEN
Go to rating
Specifications Smartphone Sony Xperia T2 Ultra
|OS version||Android 5.1|
|Type of shell||classical|
|SIM card type||micro SIM|
|Number of SIM-cards||1|
|Dimensions (WxHxT)||83.8×165.2×7.65 mm|
|Screen type||color IPS, 16.78 million colors, touch|
|Touch screen type||multitouch, capacitive|
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||245|
|Aspect ratio||16: 9|
|Automatic screen rotation||there is|
|Rear camera||13 megapixels|
|Photo flash||rear, LED|
|Rear camera functions||autofocus, digital Zoom 16x|
|Video recording||yes (3GPP, MP4)|
|Max. video resolution||1920×1080|
|Geo Tagging||there is|
|Front-camera||yes, 1.1 million pixels.|
|Audio||MP3, AAC, WAV, FM radio|
|Headphone jack||3.5 mm|
|Standard||GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE|
|Support for LTE bands||model D5303: Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20; model D5306: Bands 2, 4, 7, 17|
|Interfaces||Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, USB, ANT +, NFC|
|Satellite navigation||GPS / GLONASS|
|A-GPS system||there is|
|DLNA support||there is|
Memory and processor
|CPU||Qualcomm MSM8928, 1400 MHz|
|Number of processor cores||4|
|Video processor||Adreno 306|
|Built-in memory||8 GB|
|RAM size||1 GB|
|Memory card slot||yes, up to 32 GB|
|Battery capacity||3000 mAh|
|Talk time||24 h|
|Standby time||1071 h|
|Music listening time||93 h|
|Charging connector type||micro-USB|
|Control||voice dialing, voice control|
|Flight mode||there is|
|A2DP profile||there is|
|Sensors||illumination, approximation, gyroscope, compass|
|Features:||model D5303 – weight 171.1 g, model D5306 – weight 172.4 g|
|Date of announcement||2014-01-14|
Opinions about Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Smartphone
- Pluses: Manufacturer of once-quality electronics. Simple, logical and recognizable interface. It is good to listen to music. The battery with Stamina lasts for 2 days.
- Disadvantages: 1. The screen on the right has lost its sensitivity in a 5x70mm strip. 2. The AB began to swell (charging only from the native adapter) already at 6 months of use. 3. The camera cannot take pictures if there is no sun or a clear day. 4. Weak body (bends in different directions without much effort). Out of the box, it has a noticeable sag throughout the entire area. 5. Bluetooth even works with native headsets through one place (it creaks, then hisses, then it loses connection. Tested on three different Sony headsets). 6. The original cover-book is complete rubbish. Replaced 2 pcs. It always cracks in the same place – from the hole for the camera, it's not clear why .. .? Did not fall, did not squeeze …
- Disadvantages: I liked Sonyericeeon and Sony phones very much. But this model is the latest purchase from this firm. Now I can't call any of the gadgets that are offered for crazy money on the market as benign. The price-performance ratio does not stand up to scrutiny. The problem with the sensitivity of the screen was first agreed upon under warranty. But after 10 days, the diagnosis was refused due to the deformation of the case more than 1 mm. It was MT-Service – the official center. An independent examination did not find any deformations, but as a result of diagnostics, they revealed a factory defect in the assembly and the touch screen controller. Now MT-service will make repairs within the framework of the guarantee and compensate me for the cost of the examination, the services of a lawyer, my negative experiences in connection with the event of refusal and 4% for each day of delay in the provision of services. I bought myself Idol4 from Acatel instead. I regretted not paying attention to it right away – just an excellent device for its money with a strong aluminum body and high-quality sound in stereo speakers, an excellent camera with a focusing time of 0.1 sec. Sony, goodbye forever. You are dead to me as a brand. Have become as rubbish as Samsung. Feces in a beautiful wrapper. Alctel Idol4 surprised, very pleasant. I didn't even expect it.
- Pluses: Big screen. Simple enough navigation. In general, for my purposes, the Internet and some toys were quite enough.
- Disadvantages: After 3 years of use, jambs with a battery piled up. A small bar appeared in the corner of the screen. Failure to pair with the computer. Failure of STAMINA mode.
- Disadvantages: 1. The battery has become buggy. a) Overnight discharge by 30-40%. I used to sit down only 10%. b) at a charge of 40-30%, sometimes it began to discharge literally before our eyes! c) Battery voltage at low charge dropped from 4.2 to 3.3 V 2. STAMINA mode failed. It just doesn't turn on! 3. Even earlier, I noticed a strong heating of the case during intensive work. 4. Internal memory is absolutely not enough. Despite the fact that it is possible to transfer some applications to the card, a number of completely unnecessary and unused applications cannot be deleted at all! You can only roll them back to the original version. 5. The front camera is worse than on my Nokia ten years ago. 6. Photos are obtained every other time. Doesn't always focus correctly. The snapshot takes place with a delay. In general, in my opinion, you can use it, but the reliability is questionable. I'll try to roll back to the factory settings, it might help. If not, it will be easier to get a new device.
- Pros: Display only
- Disadvantages: Bluetooth does not work correctly with Sony srs x11. The support service was told that it is not compatible, with them. The cheapest phone is pairing! Constant sound cutoff in headphones, both on your own player and on third-party ones! I'm not even talking about memory .. ..
- Disadvantages: The most problematic phone that I had. I gave it to the service two times, they said that the defect was not found … In general, decide to buy it, buy it and problems!
- Advantages: It is convenient to read and watch pictures, the battery lasts for the whole day of constant digging on the Internet, and if the Internet is not turned on, then it will take 2 days for sure.
- Disadvantages: Very little memory! When I installed all the necessary applications on it (I got 13 of them), the rest no longer fit, but a lot of unnecessary ones are built there (for example, the built-in eyelash extension function with the front camera. Are you serious ??? !!!), which cannot be removed in any way. You cannot install applications on the memory card, you can only save pictures. Very bad front camera, but I don't take selfies, so it doesn't matter. Gigantic size, not all pockets fit. Dulls the camera.
- Disadvantages: In general, the phone is not bad, it is rather good as a small tablet. But you need to understand that the amount of memory is enough only for the most necessary applications.
The user has hidden his data
- Pros: battery
- Disadvantages: I've never seen a worse phone. NOT ONE FUNCTION, NOT ONE – DOES NOT WORK CORRECTLY. The camera is disgusting, the worst possible, the camera button does not work since the 3rd month, you need to press until your finger turns blue. shoots ANYWHERE, if the lighting is slightly below a clear day, there will be no picture. brakes in everything, falls off once a day, then the network, then the map, navigation and maps – if it wakes up, it will find itself 200-300 meters before the real position. if he wakes up. everything turns off, always and everywhere, by itself. the screen is not calibrated in ANY way, i.e. when you press in the lower left corner, it boldly responds, after 5 minutes, by launching the application from the icon from the upper right. the sound when listening to music if it does not turn off 7-10 times in an hour, then today is your day !! lives his hostile and stupid life. The most stupid, buggy, incorrectly working and inhibited device on the market, I'm sure. for a year I was so exhausted that I swore never to deal with SONY !!
- Disadvantages: there is no worse phone, do not look. this one is the worst. ANY CURVE CHINESE WILL BE BETTER.
- Advantages: Large screen, updated to Android 5.0, Solid design.
- Disadvantages: The back cover was quickly rubbed with scratches (without a cover), with a cover this phone is very large. A full charge is barely enough for 8-10 hours of moderate use (without games and other things). The narrow side covers of the case partially fell off. I began to catch 3G worse (the network constantly disappears)
- Disadvantages: After 2 years of operation, problems appeared: the battery began to die (barely enough for a working day, 8-10 hours). Then the screen on the side partially faded with a stripe. And a couple of months ago there were problems with the sound: you can't hear the interlocutor, as well as the external sound disappears when you receive a call or turn on the player (music, video, YouTube, etc.). All this for a lot of money (it was bought for 16t.r. in 2014). In addition, the phone began to catch a glitch with the 3G network. It can turn off and on the network several times. Although the signal is 5-4 sticks. Why is he doing this? I tried to treat by reinstalling Android – it did not help. The company is well known and sells pieces of plastic. My wife has a similar phone from another well-known company, not a single glitch in 2 years! It's a shame. Goodbye Sony.
- Advantages: Good design, convenient, fast
- Disadvantages: The back of the phone was scratched quickly
- Disadvantages: The phone is excellent, I chose it for a very long time, I am satisfied with the purchase. The camera works well, the pictures are clear.
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: An excellent screen, despite the low resolution for such a diagonal, it looks under any conditions, very worthy. I was surprised by the battery, it is almost impossible to kill in a day. There are no complaints about the telephone functions, it is quite comfortable to talk. Communication is also at a height, LTE catches great, I don't know about wifi, with the advent of iota, there is simply no need for it))
- Disadvantages: Terrible camera, navigation, constant brakes in everything possible, scratching and terribly flimsy body, it really just bends like a rubber …
- Disadvantages: Before that, there were iPhone 5 and lumiya 925, I certainly understand that this is a budget device … But it does not even pull ordinary surfing, contact, facebook, and a couple of browser pages lead to endless reverie, the back part with very careful operation a week later, it's all scratched, the body is so flimsy that I'm constantly afraid to break it in my pocket … The camera is simply impossible to use, it is very slow, at night it generally focuses for a long time … After 10 days a piece of the side pad fell off .. I really wanted I would like to look at those people who developed this miracle in general)) I use it for a month, after two weeks I stopped raging and started just laughing, I’m already wondering how he would die, smashed against the wall or just breaking in his pocket during rush hour on the subway …
- Advantages: Slim, good at catching 3g wifi, it's a pleasure to play, watching videos is very convenient
- Disadvantages: well, in auto mode, it shoots poorly at night, but if you switch to manual, then everything is fine, a little weak speaker (well, this is purely for me)
- Disadvantages: I have owned the phone for almost a year, there are no special complaints, only the back panel is scratched if you do not buy a cover, and the phone is excellent, playing toys on such a screen is a pleasure
- Advantages: Slim, attractive appearance
- Disadvantages: The GPS module seems to be missing, it constantly loses satellites, the camera dulls catastrophically
- Disadvantages: I gave my mom such a phone on the DR, after a couple of months I bought myself too. Mom is happy (she uses it as a dialer, a reader and sometimes takes pictures), I regret every ruble spent on this phone. It is terribly slow, although I do not play games, but after opening about 5-6 applications, it starts to get very dull. The camera is a complete zero, until it focuses, there is nothing to shoot, the animals scattered, the child too ((In low light conditions, it's not good at all, it's just a nightmare, even the old Nokia shot better. I stopped catching satellites after several weeks of use, or rather, you go yourself on the route and suddenly – communication with satellites is lost. At the same time, there is a cheap FLy nearby, which perfectly keeps the route and communication with satellites. There were no problems in this regard with Samsung Note 2. I use the phone (or rather, I try) for work (mail , photo, internet, nothing supernatural), like a reader, a fotik for every day (except for selfies) and a navigator – and it really works normally only on the reader.
The user has hidden his data