Ranked 1st in the rating:
BEST INEXPENSIVE SMARTPHONES – 5 INCH SCREEN
Go to rating
Specifications Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 4X 32GB
|OS version||Android 6.0|
|Type of shell||classical|
|SIM card type||micro SIM + nano SIM|
|Number of SIM-cards||2|
|Mode of operation of multiple SIM-cards||alternating|
|Dimensions (WxHxT)||69.96×139.24×8.65 mm|
|Screen type||color IPS, 16.78 million colors, touch|
|Touch screen type||multitouch, capacitive|
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||294|
|Aspect ratio||16: 9|
|Automatic screen rotation||there is|
|Scratch resistant glass||there is|
|Light indication of events||there is|
|Rear camera||13 megapixels|
|Photo flash||rear, LED|
|Rear camera functions||autofocus, macro mode|
|Rear Camera Aperture||F / 2|
|Video recording||there is|
|Max. video resolution||1920×1080|
|Max. video frame rate||30 frames / s|
|Geo Tagging||there is|
|Front-camera||yes, 5 million pixels.|
|Audio||MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, FM radio|
|Headphone jack||3.5 mm|
|Standard||GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, LTE-A Cat. 4, VoLTE|
|Support for LTE bands||FDD LTE: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8; TDD-LTE: bands 38, 40|
|Interfaces||Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.2, IRDA, USB|
|Satellite navigation||GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou|
|A-GPS system||there is|
Memory and processor
|CPU||Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940|
|Number of processor cores||8|
|Video processor||Adreno 505|
|Built-in memory||32 GB|
|RAM size||3 GB|
|Memory card slot||yes, up to 128 GB (combined with a slot for a second SIM card)|
|Battery capacity||4100 mAh|
|Charging connector type||micro-USB|
|Speakerphone (built-in speaker)||there is|
|Control||voice dialing, voice control|
|Flight mode||there is|
|Sensors||illumination, proximity, gyroscope, compass, fingerprint reading|
|Date of announcement||2017-02-28|
Reviews about Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 4X 32GB
- Advantages: Design – metal body, 2.5D glass with oleophobic coating; filling – a very fast processor, an almost flawless fingerprint scanner, a voluminous battery, and many, many little things that put this phone out of the competition for such a price!
- Disadvantages: Xiaomi has jambs – sometimes, for some unknown reason, the device asks not to close the speaker holes when trying to unlock the screen. What kind of holes I did not understand, and even once .. in the end the previous device – redmi 4A – was on the floor) In 4X, a similar message appeared only once and then disappeared) Maybe this is due to the fact that the unlocking is carried out by a fingerprint and almost instantly. Also, 4A every day at 13 and 18 hours gave a signal, as if a message had come to Whatsap, it is not clear why. Here at 4X, this is not the case. In general, so far there are only solid advantages)))
- Disadvantages: I chose between this device, protected by doogee and LG almost two years ago. the budget was within 8500. I compared the characteristics – xiaomi was better in everything. I ordered it, came and held it in my hands, bought it, almost without a doubt. In addition, the seller promised a return within 14 days, if something does not suit me, provided that all the films are preserved. I didn't take them off for three days until I was convinced that the device was just super! He collected everything in himself – speed, design, a capacious battery, all the most modern technologies, and at the same time – quite low, by modern standards, the price!
- Advantages: • Capacious battery (my sister has a 'stub' for 90,000 rubles, and she still envies the battery of this smartphone for 7200 rubles. :)) • Excellent performance (Snapdragon processors 'decide' :)) • Good camera (fully justifies expectations) • Sufficient amount of ROM memory (you are unlikely to have problems installing applications) • Low price (bought here on Yandex.Market, for 7200 rubles) • Nice design (looks cool and quite comfortable in the hand) • Own shell MIUI (Mi User Interface – for some this is a minus! Who is interested in more details – read the commentary, I'll write everything down there) • Fingerprint scanner (works well, you quickly get used to it and it becomes very convenient 🙂 ) • IrDA port (you can easily and quickly set up your smartphone as a remote control and use it to control a TV, air conditioner, fan, etc.)
- Disadvantages: • One of the drawbacks for myself noted that the camera focusing does not work as well as we would like (perhaps it would be more correct to call it 'image stabilization', I don’t know), in general, if you need to take a picture of text, you have to 'freeze and not breathe ', otherwise it can get blurry, so I take three or four photos and one definitely turns out to be clear (although, given the quality of the camera in general and the price of the smartphone, this cannot be called a minus). • The second drawback is a hybrid slot for a SIM card and a flash drive, that is, you can put either 2 SIM cards (micro and nano), or one Micro-SIM and Micro SD.
- Disadvantages: Now I’ll tell you in more detail (I bought and configured these smartphones for 17 pcs. And I pay respect to this company – they’re really good fellows!): Many are considering the purchase based on the price, and I will start with it. If you go to the official website (not a company store in Russia, but the official one) and select the location 'Mainland China', then you can see the price of this smartphone – 899 yuan, which is currently 8023 rubles in rubles, but on the official website You cannot order a smartphone in Russia, and since we have the most common 'buy-sell' business, they sell them much more expensive, but even so, the prices for analogues of popular brands are higher! I do not urge to order from China, because it is better to have a local return, but the fact remains and you have the right to know this. • RAM (random access memory). 3 gigabytes of RAM will be enough for almost every user. There is a built-in RAM cleaning widget that shows the free amount of RAM and allows you to close applications (in MIUI 9 is enabled in the desktop settings). • ROM (read only memory). Remember that 1GB is 1024MB, not 1000, and that the OS (operating system) also takes up space and therefore there will be 23-25 gigabytes free, so for whom this is not enough – buy a flash drive 🙂 • MIUI – Interface Xiaomi. The good thing is that the customization of the smartphone becomes more flexible, it is possible to download and combine themes, it is easy to take screenshots by swiping three fingers across the screen, enable automatic phone call recording without beep signals, set permissions for applications and parameters, for example, allow / deny which one -or an application to use a light indicator or notification, as well as configure its background activity, for example, so that a certain application works for you in a locked state or vice versa. Those who do not like all sorts of settings will not like it very much, since by default even notifications may not arrive immediately. In general, for 8000r. smart fire! :))
- Advantages: Operation speed, sound and image quality.
- Disadvantages: There are none.
- Disadvantages: Flawless phone.
- Advantages: Beginning of use – December 1, 2017. What pleased most of all – coolly holds a charge – 2 days of almost continuous operation (especially compared to the previous sony ericsson xperia ray, where the charge with very moderate activity died after two hours – you just had to exist in symbiosis with a power bank). Other pluses: – good bright screen; – nice appearance (I have a black shell); – the phone itself, despite 5 inches, does not feel like a shovel and easily fits in a small palm (though sometimes it falls out of pockets, but here is the problem of the owner's dimensions, not the device: D); – the body is not slippery – while I wear it without a cover, everything is ok; – RAM 3 GB = excellent performance – does not hang even after continuous use, smart; – not very hot; – fingerprint scan; – there is a function of splitting the desktop; – the sound during conversation is loud enough, everything is audible normally; – good sound in any headphones, the presence of an equalizer; – the presence of a cleaner for unnecessary garbage, you do not need to put a special program for this, he also notifies about the excess of the permissible amount of garbage and offers to clean himself; – 32 GB of built-in memory – just go crazy, you can load anything without any problems. This is a direct utopia, since before that there was a sony ericsson xperia ray 2011, at first everything was happy, but over time there was not enough memory at all, because of this and the very first item, redmi 4x was purchased; – quick update – the smartphone was first with the 6th android, literally two later it was already updated to the 7th.
- Disadvantages: The front camera lathers, but I don’t think it’s a big drawback, since I don’t really need a front camera, it may be important for others. With the main camera everything is in order, it does not take pictures perfectly, but it is acceptable. The silent mode seems to be there, but it seems to be not there, I will explain: when the silence is on, sometimes a melody still works when you receive an SMS or when an incoming call. This happens periodically, not on an ongoing basis. The touch buttons are not illuminated.
- Disadvantages: Well, what else to say? Great model for the money, I recommend
- Pluses: An excellent phone in all respects.
- Disadvantages: The camera is worse than that of the iPhone, but it was clear in advance and it is not particularly important to me.
- Disadvantages: I was looking for a phone for a long time to get off the iPhones, I chose this one. 4 times cheaper and no worse! Just a holiday!
- Advantages: Buttons on one side: now, when trying to turn on the phone, the volume is not pressed. Nice, loud speaker. Responsive screen with fast response time. Holds a charge for 2-3 days, I'm not afraid to suddenly find myself with a dead phone that showed 30% of the charge five minutes ago (as was the case with the digma)
- Disadvantages: Sometimes it loses WiFi – possibly a network problem, not a phone problem. A couple of times the keyboard display failed when working in Firefox – also, possibly, a software problem, not a phone problem.
- Disadvantages: Overall a great item for the money.
- Pluses: Everything except the camera.
- Disadvantages: Camera
- Disadvantages: An ordinary, yes, in general, and an unusual user today will have enough of a smartphone Xiaomi. Apple and Samsung have been selling brands for a long time, not technology, and the “innovations” offered in top-end phones are not worth double or triple overpayments.
- Advantages: The best device for 8500 rubles. definitely. Excellent speed, good screen, powerful battery, loud speaker and ear.
- Disadvantages: The camera is 13 megapixels, of course worse than the iPhone. But acceptable if you are not a video blogger claiming video quality from iPhone 7 and above). All other things being equal, this is 4 points, but when compared with an iPhone, then probably 3.5 points out of 5. By the way, the camera is “not very” only in the case of insufficient illumination – a slight blurring of the contour sharpness, mainly kmk. In bright light during the day, all 4 points plus! – For me personally, this in no way outweighs and does not detract from his other indisputable merits!
- Disadvantages: The HD screen is practically indistinguishable from the SHD Redmi pro, only when viewed at close range. Crazy battery hold: for an average activity of dialers and instant messengers, it will last for 3-4 days, if with an active Internet – 2 days! Compared to any iPhone, it's a perpetual motion machine!) Excellent response and surfing speed, 8 cores and 32 GB plus SD! Possibility of 2 SIM cards from an individual. device settings! Cloning applications for logging out under different accounts in the database. Excellent loud stereo speakers and a sensitive microphone, the ear generally screams like an elephant, you can talk at takeoff)), than shut up)) … But, can anyone the sound is not conservative), but I'm 100% satisfied. Slim, comfortable, fits well in the hand, unlike 5.5 or even larger shovels. Aluminum backdrop, inconspicuous external view. , a fingerprint, a bright flashlight, instant tuning instead of a remote control to a kondey and a TV set (and almost all other devices with memory and differentiation). And all this for 8,500 rubles. What else is needed? Take either the boxed versions of Global EU, or those stitched under the EU by a dealer or a store with a guarantee … (I just have this and it does not exclude from the boxed version – everything flies) From China, you will most likely get a curve lagging Ketay firmware, without Russian – only with English and ketaysgim, with Chinese services and programs and without standard preinstalled programs usually found on European androids, such as google, mail, maps, weather, browsers, etc. If you can't reflash yourself, it's better not to take it, besides, no one will really insure you against defects and blows on the road. Good luck to all!
- Pluses: Amazing camera. Very fast. Convenient. But most importantly, the phone lacks the full built-in Google Apps suite, which takes up almost half of the phone's storage.
- Disadvantages: I did not notice any disadvantages
- Advantages: Speed of data processing, design, amount of RAM, low power consumption of the “Snepdragon” processor, with a HUGE battery capacity (4100mAh) allows you to forget about charging the gadget for quite a long time. There is still a bunch of small “chips” that cannot be described. enough is enough
- Disadvantages: The disadvantages, perhaps, can be attributed to a not very good camera. Despite its 13 megapixels, the pictures in the darker time of the day are not very high quality. However, this does not prevent you from taking pretty good ones in normal lighting
- Disadvantages: I am taking the second similar gadget. I have already left one review here. The general impression of the model is extremely positive. I believe that the manufacturer managed to develop its own processor and bring to the market one of the best models in this price range.