Ranked 3rd in the ranking:
BEST CHEAPER 5.5 Inch SMARTPHONES
Go to rating
Specifications Smartphone Meizu MX6 3 / 32GB
|OS version||Android 6.0|
|Type of shell||classical|
|SIM Type||nano SIM|
|SIM Card Number||2|
|The mode of operation of multiple SIM cards||alternating|
|Dimensions (WxHxT)||75.2×153.6×7.25 mm|
|Screen type||color, touch|
|Touch screen type||multi-touch capacitive|
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||401|
|Aspect ratio||16: 9|
|Auto screen rotation||there is|
|Rear camera||12 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||autofocus|
|Rear camera aperture||F / 2|
|Movie Recording||there is|
|Front-camera||there are, 5 million pixels.|
|Headphone jack||3.5 mm|
|Standard||GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, LTE-A Cat. 6|
|Support LTE bands||FDD-LTE: 1800, 2100, 2600 MHz|
|Interfaces||Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, USB|
|Satellite navigation||GPS / GLONASS|
|A-GPS system||there is|
Memory and processor
|CPU||MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797)|
|The number of processor cores||10|
|Video processor||Mali-T880 MP4|
|The amount of internal memory||32 GB|
|RAM size||3 GB|
|Battery capacity||3060 mAh|
|Type of charging connector||USB Type-C|
|Quick charge function||there is|
|Control||voice dialing, voice control|
|Flight mode||there is|
|Sensors||Illumination, Hall, gyroscope, compass, barometer, reading fingerprint|
|USB host||there is|
|Features||CPU 10 cores: ARM Cortex-A53 1.4GHz x4 + ARM Cortex-A53 1.9GHz x4 + ARM Cortex-A72 2.3GHz x2; rear camera sensor – Sony IMX386|
|Sales Start Date||2016-10-01|
Reviews on Meizu MX6 3 / 32GB Smartphone
- Pluses: The phone is good.
- Disadvantages: In general, the phone is good, but there is not enough memory! If a use the navigator, it freezes and does not pull – it slows down, you have to disconnect all applications from the Internet, then reboot. Volume button and off. -Near, it’s not very convenient, constantly doing a screen instead of turning down the sound. Batteries enough for 24 hours if used actively.
- Minuses: Disappointed, after meizy mx4 I thought it would be it’s better.
- Pluses: Nimble and pleasantly lies on the hand.
- Disadvantages: The main camera worked fine for a month. And then focus did not work. In short, buy 4g RAM.
- Minuses: Internet often disappears.
Toktobolotov Orozalievich Saparbek
- Advantages: battery capacity, internal memory, photo quality, design, body, fingerprint.
- Disadvantages: lack of separate menu keys, back.
- Minuses: I’ve been using my phone recently, negative no moments have been noticed so far. Nice to keep the phone in hand, good quality photos and videos, which is important to me. Excellent speaker. The phone leaves positive emotions.
- Advantages: Display, fast charge, excellent ergonomics, fingerprint scanner, speed, operating shell systems, a good camera (both rear and front), convenient the solution is home buttons, loud and clear speakers (like conversational and multimedia), great build.
- Disadvantages: The main drawback is the glass on the camera, on display, both scratch quickly. Slippery body (very nice, but slippery), does not slip in the hands, but on any surface, like buttered oil. The absence (at the time of writing of the comment) flyme 6, on most phones the company already has.
- Minuses: Prior to the acquisition, there were doubts about the gold colors, I thought that it would not be saturated enough, but in fact – very pleasant and natural. Pleasantly surprised, the presence of more than 3GB RAM, something about 3.6GB, especially for speed, Of course, it does not affect, because most of the time the RAM is not loaded and at 60� but still – nice. In games, performance – quite, enough. I advise you to purchase. Price quality – unexpectedly, surprising.