Ranked 4th in the ranking:
BEST CHEAPER 5.5 Inch SMARTPHONES
Go to rating
Specifications Smartphone Huawei Y6 II
|OS version||Android 6.0|
|Type of shell||classical|
|SIM Card Number||2|
|The mode of operation of multiple SIM cards||alternating|
|Dimensions (WxHxT)||77.1×154.3×8.45 mm|
|Screen type||color IPS, touch|
|Touch screen type||multi-touch capacitive|
|Aspect ratio||16: 9|
|Auto screen rotation||there is|
|Rear camera||13 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||autofocus|
|Rear camera aperture||F / 2|
|Movie Recording||there is|
|Geo tagging||there is|
|Front-camera||yes, 8 million pixels.|
|Audio||MP3, FM Radio|
|Standard||GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, LTE-A|
|Interfaces||Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB|
|Satellite navigation||GPS / GLONASS|
|A-GPS system||there is|
Memory and processor
|CPU||HiSilicon Kirin 620, 1200 MHz|
|The number of processor cores||8|
|The amount of internal memory||16 GB|
|RAM size||2 GB|
|Memory card slot||up to 128 GB|
|Battery capacity||3000 mAh|
|Control||voice dialing, voice control|
|Flight mode||there is|
|Sensors||light, zoom, compass|
|Equipment||smartphone, battery, charger, USB cable|
Huawei Y6 II Smartphone Reviews
- Pluses: bright interesting
- Disadvantages: a weak battery lasts only for a day at moderate use of the Internet for 3 hours I don’t play toys
- Minuses: it seems to me in the online store that I just cheated
- Pluses: Frisky enough
- Minuses: At first unusual after Samsung
- Disadvantages: A good smartphone for your money. For 3 months active use so far without complaints
- Pluses: Size. Price.
- Disadvantages: Weak and non-removable battery. 3000 A / h is enough for day with poor use, receiving calls and not much Internet traffic
- Disadvantages: For the money you can get confused.
- Advantages: The phone was purchased to work from such criteria like: screen size, battery capacity, camera with more or less satisfactory shooting quality. All this The phone is fully compliant with small requests. Telephone smart, comfortable, for someone the size of 5.5 “will be large. In The phone has two slots for SIM cards and a + slot for a memory card. IN talk time and battery standby lasts for 3-4 days.
- Disadvantages: The amount of internal memory of 16 GB is not enough, considering the fact that more than half is occupied by system software. Those who are fond of games and other voluminous applications, you should consider the phone with a large amount of memory. For photos, videos, music you need separate memory card. Not all headphones are suitable for the phone. (the sound quality is bad or worse when the headphones “gurgles”). I chose headphones for a long time, in one of the communication salons the seller told me offered Probass MX102 headphones (not advertising). Oh miracle! Music sounded as it should. Additionally installed the application player to the phone with equalizer settings. For installation incoming ringtones for SIM cards from a memory card, the system does not sorts music into folders, and collects it into one list. Camera not super. But this is primarily a smartphone, which in addition to it installed. Do not demand super photos from her. Although if you “play” settings you can get good photos.
- Disadvantages: For a smartphone of its class and its price in its own technical characteristics and its capabilities, it is quite will satisfy its owners. But then again, before buying, you need to decide for yourself how you will use it and it opportunities.
- Advantages: Quick, intuitive menu, 2 SIM cards, urbny, you can connect sd card. The camera is good, the pictures are excellent are obtained.
- Minuses: Too light, gives the impression of fragility. The screen and panel quickly shut. 16 GB is not enough, because of them More than 7 GB is occupied by the system.
- Minuses: I do not know what to praise and what to scold Android smartphones, as I use iphone for personal purposes, which I consider the ideal of beauty and convenience in the world of smartphones. I AM of course I was holding an android in my hands (a pair of phones and 3 tablets), and I have an unambiguous impression: android is chaos in the menu and settings, chaos on the screens, a lot of inconvenience. Ugh, in short. Huawei Y6 II was purchased as a work phone … and it me subdued! I really did not expect an orderly budget smartphone and an intuitive interface and lots of interesting settings. For example, you can make the active screen smaller enough so that wander around the screen with the finger of one hand, ingenious! And the presence of 2 sims in this kind of phone I generally finished off with a slipper))) When my iphone will begin to die, I will most likely switch to the huawei brand, Seriously))) .
- Pluses: Everything except the sound of music through headphones
- Minuses: Very poor sound through headphones
- Disadvantages: Who will tell you how to improve the sound through headphones?????
- Pluses: Stylish, comfortable. The price is reasonable.
- Disadvantages: It is IMPOSSIBLE to connect the phone to a computer. what Just didn’t go, only charging.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Everything is super! The cameras are both good, thinks fast, very stylish design
- Minuses: I did not find how to move applications from internal memory on a flash drive, the campaign of this function unfortunately is simply not in this models.
- Pluses: Enough capacity battery, large screen, pretty nimble for me (I don’t play heavy games), two SIM cards can be used simultaneously with a memory card, good GPS glonass.
- Disadvantages: It is difficult to find a good cover, even in Moscow. Had to order on Ali. No headphones included. From here – another problem. From Explay they played very quietly, a little louder, while holding button (on the headset). Earphones from Ark turned out to be better. Although in Youtube sound is just as quiet. I will look for others. Well and of course Heats up quite so much (without burns, of course).
- Disadvantages: Overall, satisfied with the smartphone. Music through headphones rarely listen, but given the cold summer, overheating can be considered plus. Well, the cover is on its way.
- Pluses: Large, not bad display, slim, catches well network, adequate cameras, 2-16 GB of memory
- Minuses: unexpectedly slow, at the HONOR5a level, more precisely not faster than him, sometimes (rarely) the second SIM flies out for a long time connection is established, problematic sensor especially if hit a drop of water, a quiet earpiece, applications are not transferred to SD, the problem will get a direct city number
- Disadvantages: In general, the first Huawei with typical lags china phone, before this, not one on Huawei
The user has hidden his data