Ranked 4th in the ranking:
BEST INPUT SMARTPHONES – 5 INCH SCREEN
Go to rating
Features Smartphone Honor 6C
|OS version||Android 6.0|
|Type of shell||classical|
|SIM Type||nano SIM|
|SIM Card Number||2|
|The mode of operation of multiple SIM cards||alternating|
|Dimensions (WxHxT)||69.9×143.5×7.6 mm|
|Screen type||color IPS, touch|
|Touch screen type||multi-touch capacitive|
|Pixels Per Inch (PPI)||294|
|Aspect ratio||16: 9|
|Auto screen rotation||there is|
|Light indication of events||there is|
|Rear camera||13 MP|
|Rear Camera Features||autofocus|
|Rear camera aperture||F / 2.2|
|Movie Recording||there is|
|Max. video resolution||1920×1080|
|Front-camera||there are, 5 million pixels.|
|Audio||MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, FM Radio|
|Headphone jack||3.5 mm|
|Standard||GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, LTE-A Cat. 4|
|Support LTE bands||FDD: band 1, 3, 7, 8, 20; TD-LTE: band 38|
|Interfaces||Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, USB|
|Satellite navigation||GPS / GLONASS|
|A-GPS system||there is|
Memory and processor
|CPU||Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940|
|The number of processor cores||8|
|Video processor||Adreno 505|
|The amount of internal memory||32 GB|
|RAM size||3 GB|
|Memory card slot||up to 128 GB (combined with a slot for the second SIM cards)|
|Battery capacity||3020 mAh|
|Type of charging connector||micro usb|
|Handsfree (built-in speaker)||there is|
|Control||voice dialing, voice control|
|Flight mode||there is|
|Sensors||illumination, proximity, gyroscope, compass, reading fingerprint|
|USB host||there is|
|Equipment||smartphone, charger, USB cable, tool for eject SIM card|
|Features||processor: 4A53 x 1.4 GHz + 4A53 x 1.1 GHz|
|Sales Start Date||2017-05-12|
Reviews about Honor 6C Smartphone
- Pluses: Performance Pleasant to the touch and looking Fingerprint works flawlessly Cost !!
- Minuses: Quiet speaker The camera is not very, but excusable for such a price
- Minuses: Guys, it’s just a bomb! before that I bought myself Samsung GalaxyA3 (2017) for 20000r, it is inferior to this phone in almost everything! This Chinese is just flying! Housing is very pleasant! Now I understand that Samsung is for the most part overpayment for the brand.
- Pluses: The coolest thing about the device is, firstly, its design, and secondly, the appearance of the EMIU 4.1 shell. Other phones with similar technical characteristics for some reason more popular (very similar, but slightly more expensive Honor 6C Pro or numerous Xiaomi), but mine quite suits me.
- Minuses: The phone is quite new, 2017, but at the beginning 2018 it is almost nowhere to buy, especially in large networks. The same goes for accessories: no covers, no protective films nowhere, except on Avito and Aliexpress. And the second: very loud speaker, the interlocutor is heard for the whole room.
- Minuses: This is my first Android phone. Compared with iPhone 3GS (2009) and Nokia 630 (2014) it is much more powerful and better 🙂 I wanted the phone to be superior in all respects the above models, and so it happened. The puncture came out only in one: Honor holds less charge (but this is an Android feature, so that I’m not writing down and consigning myself). I use the phone while two weeks, so in the future, perhaps, I will supplement my review with something more specific.
- Advantages: Screen brightness. Battery Life When Active use up to 1.5 days. Thin. Easy. Convenient. Back cover – metal. Sound, communication – everything works perfectly. It does not slow down.
- Minuses: There is no clear answer whether there will be an upgrade to Android 7 with shell EMUI 5.0
- Disadvantages: Long chose between Honor 8 Lite and this model, eventually chose 6C. For a month and a half of use, never regretted that he purchased this unit. Regarding its value, everything works perfect. For such a price, quite happy.
- Pluses: Price Design Battery Life Performance
- Minuses: CAMERA insufficient screen brightness
- Minuses: Screen at 4. After the phone with FHD, it feels more low resolution. There is a slight inversion of color at different corners. The brightness on the street has to be twisted to full, in the room is 30%. From the pros, good minimum brightness, nice use in complete darkness before going to bed. Normal design, in hand It’s not straight to make it comfortable, sharp edges, better in the bumper. Metal from behind. 2.5D glass gives a wow effect, looks especially good in gray when the entire front side is black. Autonomy good, 5-6 hours of screen with two active SIM cards and constant 4G / wifi. It takes quite a while to charge from its own charge in 1A. Camera just awful, very noisy. Pictures are unnatural, all in cold tones. Even the presence of HDR and the possibility of fully manual settings are not save. Video in 1080p slows down when stabilization is on. I can Assume that during the update, the camera will be soft-corrected, but for now that’s horrible. The front line is more or less normal. Processor is sufficient for everyday use. Everything works quickly, without friezes and hovering. (Unlock developer mode and set animation at 0.5x) The phone just starts to fly. Operational 3GB memory, free 1.2 usually. Hard games don’t go so well like 800 snepdregan. Of the minuses, unloads running applications From memory, although the RAM is 3GB. The fingerprint scanner works great finger, recognizes instantly in 95% of cases. Very convenient, you can Fingerprint any application. As a person using pure android last 3 years (4/5/6 versions) EMUI shell great. Everything is harmonious, fast and convenient. No familiar menu applications, made on an iPhone, everything is on the main screen. If not a disgusting camera, can be called the best choice for these money.
The user has hidden his data
- Disadvantages: It began with the fact that when charging it hung very much music (slows down when playing), now hangs when turned off screen, neither background access nor cleaning helps memory. Hangs even in a standard application, although with RAM 3 frames this should not be
- Advantages: Screen, camera, fingerprint scanner, shell systems, build quality, metal body, bright light, fast action apps.
- Disadvantages: Honor’s system is good, fast, convenient. The camera is good, but the brightness is a little down. The memory is normal (if not occupy unnecessary applications) 32 GB. Fingerprint scanner works fast. Budget and good phone. I advise!
- Pluses: ergonomic, comfortable, working
- Disadvantages: Some features may not be enough for some: for example, call records. A couple of times there was a glitch with a keyboard. Maybe a little weak in receiving a signal. (if you compare). Minimum equipment.
- Minuses: Excellent working dialer. Comfortably in the hand especially with the Nillkin back cover. Holds akb well about 1.5 days. The price is reasonable. The protective glass is already glued. no need to bother with accessories. (real user, I put the review anonymously)
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: – Autonomy – Fierce battery – Fast interface, the shell just flies – The location determines quickly – Cool lies in the hand – The sound in the headphones does not interest me, but is worthy for state employee – Delivered Open Camera, better quality pictures get -Performance level, instagram launched, contact, doublegis, contacts, messages and asphalt 8 at maximum speeds, I did not expect such a performance from this filling -Lies cool in hand -I’m glad that you can answer the call with a fingerprint scanner finger, as well as flipping photos -4G keeps stable, the battery does not sit at the speed of light.
- Disadvantages: -In bright sunlight, the image on the screen is hard to see -Auto brightness did not immediately tune, advice from w3bsit3-dns.com helped, although I just always at maximum and not worried. 10/14/2017 – came update, auto brightness seems to have leveled off, it works.
- Minuses: I bought a phone without much desire, just urgently I needed a smart for 2 SIM cards, now this is my main modern A phone that is perfectly optimized. Honestly, after the lumia, I do not I expected that the interface could work just as quickly on an android. He copes with all modern tasks perfectly, efficiently. enough memory for all tasks, built-in 32 is enough for me, battery withstand a busy day. One-handed operation is not at all difficult although the fingers are not big. In general, I advise this smart, with copes with everyday tasks at 5!
- Pluses: The best smartphone for the money !!!!!!! Very nimble, convenient interface, good operation of the OS and hardware (do not look That costs 6 android) Excellent screen, good color transfer. The battery holds 1.5 days. Not even that, Honest 36 hours, work! The front camera shoots well, ext. shoots not bad (still 5 Mpx is not enough) Very pleasant to the touch, I do not even want to stick it armor-glass screen. Communication catches well.
- Minuses: Slippery, weak front, lack of a separate slot for micro SD (or two SIM cards or a SIM card and flash drive)
- Disadvantages: I would like an NFC sensor … but considering that classmates on average 3-5k more expensive I think the best phone its segment. All that is slightly cheaper on average is 2 times worse. All which is more expensive for a couple of thousand. or the same or a little better (not noticeable)! I hate to advertise …. But if you have a budget of 10-11 to this ceiling, highly recommend. Smart is just super.
- Pluses: the phone is good Battery lasts for one light day, if you play for 7 hours. I switched from iPhone to Honor !!! Not I regret it !!! The screen is clear – the colors are good! Compared with 4 xiaomi … Honor liked the shell and quality more.
- Minuses: The screen is rounded – the glass does not completely stick , the edges are moving away.
- Minuses: Comrade Honor 6 – has been working for the good for two years now owner and not tupit)) 4 xiao … °° and better lies in the hand)