Took 2 place in a rating:
Best table tripods – tripods
Go to rating
Features SLIK Mini-pro V
|Tripod Type||tripod desktop|
|Shooting height||from 17.3 to 21.8 cm|
|Maximum load||1 kg|
|Length (folded)||20 cm|
|Head||in a set|
|Rod diameter||20 mm|
|Color options||the black|
|Features||suction cup retainer on the lower ring of the central rod|
SLIK Mini-pro V reviews
- Advantages: Compact, lightweight, stable, durable, good materials and construction (turned aluminum bushings).
- Minuses: the latch for fixing the legs on average would not hurt open position, go without it. No bubble level although on a lower model in a row there. The legs are attached to the trine on rivets, if loose, it will be difficult to fix (for example, model “II” on the screws, which if something can be tightened).
- Disadvantages: For a lightweight mirrorless type camera with a swivel screen is an excellent choice, it will completely replace three times more heavy tripod. Horizontal swivel head is indispensable for shooting panoramas.
- Advantages: Price
- Minuses: Constructive (short legs, not smooth) adjustments), budget execution
- Minuses: I bought a couple of different tripods Slik. Constructively flawed (relatively Benro) in appearance and tactile budget.
- Pluses: Good minm tripod. convenience of all elements constructions on top. Really can withstand heavy the camera.
- Disadvantages: probably the size if the extendable legs would be on 4-5 cm longer, it would be more convenient to work with long and heavy lenses that do not have a separate mount under the tripod. Sucker, to be honest, it’s more of a hindrance than a help.
- Advantages: the instructions say that it holds a weight of up to 2 kg. and He copes with SLR and heavy glass. more than 2 kg will also hold
- Disadvantages: you don’t shoot vertically, but what do we want for this price 🙂 for this you have to buy an additional nozzle
- Minuses: a gorgeous thing for DSLR owners!
The user has hidden his data