Ranked 1st in the rating:
BEST INEXPENSIVE IN-HEADPHONES WITH GOOD SOUND
Go to rating
Specifications Headphones Sennheiser IE 4
|View||plug-in (plugs), closed|
|Frequency Response Range||10 – 18000 Hz|
|Mount type||without fastening|
|Headphone jack||mini jack 3.5 mm|
|Headphone jack shape||L-shaped|
|Gold plated connectors||there is|
|Length of cable||1.4 m|
|Features:||replaceable ear pads|
|Number of pairs of replaceable ear pads included||3|
Reviews of Sennheiser IE 4 Headphones
- Advantages: This is not the first time I have taken IE 4 to carry it outdoors, despite the fact that the model is already very old. I have an extremely active and careless exploitation and nevertheless they live with me for three years. I like the sound, but for home I use closed headphones and not plugs that are much more expensive. They cost their money.
- Disadvantages: It takes a long time to untangle the wires if you throw them carelessly in your pocket, but this is how it is for almost everyone
- Advantages: It is good to sit down, really, I do not feel them. The sound is balanced. Before that there were cx 3.00 – good, but in my opinion, with protruding lows. IE 4 gives smoother sound
- Disadvantages: Packaging
- Disadvantages: A lot has been written about the fact that cheap packaging makes it easy to run into a fake. Now I think all the time, original or deshman. The quality of the ears themselves and the sound are similar to the original. Do not get confused in your pocket. But the packaging is specific trash.
- Pluses: Decent sound for an adequate price
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: You can check the authenticity by QR code and hologram. the mids sound fairly flat. Overall, they sound better than the Sennheiser CX300-II, which is now $ 1300.
- Disadvantages: If you remain silent about the package-bag, then I expected more from the plugs for 3200r. Compared to the Sennheiser CX300-II, the gain in quality is not as great as the difference in price. The sound is not detailed enough, the high frequencies are overwhelmed, the bass is a little bulged. The slightest touch of a cord and clothing generates a wild rumble in the ears. Just a stethoscope of some sort! The Sennheiser CX300-II has a much nicer cord in every way.
- Disadvantages: I compared these headphones with my Sennheiser CX300-II, AKG-K66, Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO (250 Ohm). Player – Fiio X5-II. Test recordings – Hi-Res jazz (24bit 96kHz). The places were distributed as follows: 1. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO (250 Ohm) 2. AKG-K66 3. Sennheiser IE4 4.Sennheiser CX300-II The first place is logically taken by the most expensive headphones (12000r). I would say they have the best value for money. The second place was unexpectedly taken by budget ears, which he took about 12 years ago for 1000r. The detail is much higher, the bass and high frequencies are smoother than the Sennheiser IE4, but the mids have resonances. The last place was taken by their younger brothers CX300-II. There are even fewer details in the sound, the high frequencies are also overwhelmed, the bass is even more prominent, but they are now worth 1300r. Conclusion: I wanted to buy something better than the CX300-II and not too expensive. Perhaps I got what I wanted, but I expected much more from them, based on their price of 3200r. It's a shame that 12-year-old headphones for 1000r have confidently furnished them. I think for 3000r. a more decent sound can be found.
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: – no unnecessary nonsense, the feeling of an honest product; – sit well; – normal plug; – I like the sound in general, with the exception of two critical things, below about them.
- Disadvantages: – the sounds 's', 'z', 'uh' whistle in your ears so much that it is simply impossible to listen to some of the tracks, for the first time I encountered this, the equalizer does not help, the Sony Walkman 45 player, on iPhone slightly better, but generally the same trouble; – lacks 'bass depth' or something. Fans of some African American swinging genre are unlikely to like it; – microphone effect.
- Disadvantages: At home, the monitor headphones have been Sennheiser for 15 years, changed 7-8 models and are very pleased with them, but I don't like the plugs of this company at all, I try the second ones and regret the money spent. Returned to my favorite SONY MDR-EX650AP.
- Advantages: Clear sound, lightweight and extremely reliable Ideal – for 5 years of use, the output is only so It costs money, like the “big brother” HD 215
- Disadvantages: None as such, but some may find the price high, given their “simplicity”. And surprisingly simple, one might say “poor” packaging – everything is sold literally in a bag, not in a box!
- Disadvantages: Purchased in May 2012 and still working. No complaints. Would highly recommend to everyone. I love it so much that I do not want to part, but the latest trends require a switch to bt-headphones. I am trying to find wireless ears like ie 4 and no headband for modern smartphones. If you have any recommendations, please respond!))
- Pluses: 1. Sound. 2. Design. 3. Cord. 4. Soundproofing.
- Disadvantages: No.
- Disadvantages: I have been using them for over 4 years. One day I pulled the Senhow Straights by the cord, and one ear went off. I bought these for a replacement (for 1.5k! Then it was a fabulous price for headphones). As a result, these are indestructible headphones. Hall, on the road, in a dream, do whatever you want with them. These guys withstood 4 hours in -25C frost! In general, I don't really understand the sound quality, I bought them and Cowon for myself, and so this pair is already crazy for me and nothing happened to them. I like that you can wrap the wire on the player (around) and in terms of quality and appearance it is the same as 4 years ago. It would be great if they transferred the same audio quality to something wireless. Moreover, they have a rather recognizable design – where else have you seen just black smooth headphones? Sometimes in the subway you see something like that in someone's ear, and the warmth in your soul becomes a la “bro, I have the same !!” If you are looking for something wired, then these are not.
- Pluses: Before buying them, I read a lot of reviews about quality, etc. People write that they use it for 4 years even with hard wearing. They were lucky. My left earpiece stopped working after 8 months, it's very insulting, tk. buying is not the cheapest. Perhaps I was unlucky, I'll try to pass it under warranty)
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: fits well in the ears
- Disadvantages: 1 terrible build and packaging 2 disgusting sound
- Disadvantages: once again I was led to comments. the sound is like all senkhas, there are no middle ones at all, the bass is like in a barrel, the top is beaten. very unbalanced. packaging is just something, just a cellophane bag 🙂 assembly on the knee of a Chinese, my earpiece was better assembled on snot. the only reason why I didn't return it to the store, because I bought it at a discount for 2500
- Advantages: Almost invisible, light, you can lie on the pillow and will not interfere.
- Disadvantages: Price and sound.
- Disadvantages: Perhaps the most striking example is when a product is overpriced several times and at the same time reviews are 4.5 / 5 … The sound is almost booming, there are no highs, the middle is failed, in general, unclear. The assessment is absolutely not objective / relevant. This can be explained by several options (brand fans, fake reviews, buyers who compare them with complete ones from a smartphone). Buy Panasonic cars from budget stores in local stores, order superlux, urbanfun, rock zircon online. As a last resort kz ed3, dt3, ed9. But I will never recommend this junk to anyone. Sennheiser does well only full sizes and that's not all.