Ranked 1st in the rating:
BEST FULL SIZE HEADPHONES
Go to rating
Specifications Headphones Sennheiser HD 280 Pro
|Frequency Response Range||8 – 25000 Hz|
|Maximum power||500 mW|
|Headphone jack||mini jack 3.5 mm|
|Adapter 6.3 mm included||there is|
|Length of cable||1m|
|Additional Information||cable stretches up to 3 meters|
Opinions about Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones
- Pluses: Low price for this quality (I took it for 3000 rubles). “Honest” clean sound (subjective: all frequencies sound evenly, nothing is “twisted” – ideal for writing music). The sound does not merge into a mess (different frequencies sound confidently together). Low bass sounds pleasantly without strain, and in general they sound, even at high volume they do not “fart”. I listen on a laptop: the volume is more than enough (usually it costs 25-30%). In general, the sound quality is very pleasing. The soundproofing is such that you cannot hear yourself when you speak. The assembly is very high quality, strong. The quality of the materials caused surprise: it seems that it is plastic, but it turns out to be some kind of space rubber-plastic. Inside – strong, flexible and resilient metal. Turn and fold. Removable padded top lining. Design. Real, such, rub monitors. No cheap glamorous plastic. They look like professional equipment.
- Disadvantages: A bit tight for my big head, but can be solved by removing the padding and arching in the opposite direction. The wire is heavy, but compactly twisted (you cannot run over with a chair).
- Disadvantages: I am very glad that I bought this particular model. To be honest, I thought they would be mediocre. Surprised, pleased. In fact, the quality is so fast from all the cracks, so I could not resist and wrote a review 🙂 Model for a studio or home. For the street, I would buy with a different wire and more compact. After 3-4 years, the soft crap began to crack on top. But it's not pouring yet.
- Advantages: Good sound insulation, no extraneous sounds in the apartment are heard, in shooters you can feel well where the shots are coming from.
- Disadvantages: Not yet.
- Disadvantages: Everything is fine. I also recommend it for those who have a noisy apartment.
- Advantages: Detailed sound, wide frequency range, good sound insulation.
- Disadvantages: Ears sweat in summer due to overlays, but only with very long use.
- Disadvantages: Originally owned a Razer Carcharias gaming headset with mediocre sound. I picked up a replacement for her at a comparable price. Through the HD 280 Pro, I heard a lot of new details in the tracks that I used to listen to through the headset (tracks in lossless). Thanks to the noise isolation, now I can't hear the computer fans even at high speeds. After a year of operation, the leather cover on one earphone came off, but I sewed it to the plastic rim without any problems. The pads can be easily removed and there were no problems with cleaning. In general, I am very pleased with the purchase, I did not expect that for the price of a mediocre gaming headset I could get such a cool sound.
- Advantages: excellent sound throughout the entire frequency range. Thick quality wire
- Disadvantages: a little heavy. but high quality. The price of course) But for such cool headphones it's not a pity.
- Disadvantages: my favorite headphones. the first worked for 3 years, the sound was excellent, it broke itself out of stupidity. bought others cheaper and from a different company. could not listen to them. went and bought the same again. again I sit listening to my favorite music with pleasure. For music lovers, they are perfect, I think. smooth, clean, detailed sound across the entire frequency range. No mumbling. The bass is smooth and clean, but at the same time it is not artificially amplified by the headphones. Therefore, for those who want more bass, these headphones are not the best choice. But this does not mean that there is no bass. They are and are exactly what you need.
- Pluses: Sound. I mainly use headphones for practicing the bass guitar, they perfectly transmit the entire range and quality, including the low B and A on an expensive instrument with a very powerful signal level. Reliability – the headphones were used on average for an hour a day for several years, incl. threw themselves casually on the floor. Only after a very hard hit did they begin to hiss in the lower range of the bass guitar.
- Disadvantages: The twisted cord gets tangled all the time … My wife complains about poor sound insulation for others in a quiet room, and despite the fact that I use them at almost maximum volume.
- Disadvantages: Due to the above-described breakdown, I have to change the headphones. And judging by the reviews and feelings I will take them again.
- Pluses: High, Low, Medium! There is everything!
- Disadvantages: 5 years have passed, the covered seats are peeling.
- Disadvantages: Best headphones I've ever heard! I took them for 3500r at one time. They have been serving for 5 years! After adjusting the sound for yourself, they play just gorgeous! I use a Fiio x3II + Foobar + Sennheiser HD 280 Pro bundle. The sound is just Wonderful !!!!
- Advantages: everything is fine
- Disadvantages: not found
- Disadvantages: great headphones
- Advantages: 1) Sound, high-quality detailed sound, open, everything is audible, even the smallest details, excellent bass. 2) Closed type
- Disadvantages: The headphones are fantastic, I use them with xonar dx, you enjoy listening to almost any music. Just listen to flac. Take it only so that it is not made in China.
The user has hidden his data
- Pros: Sound quality Material quality Design Closed type
- Disadvantages: Slightly put pressure on the brain with their construction, you won't sit for a long time
- Disadvantages: I took it two years ago on a stock for 3990, I did not lose! Now for some reason the price has risen, probably together with the green ones … With an external sound ear (I have a creative emu 0204 usb), the sound is very deep and rich, you can listen to any genre and enjoy the detail of all instruments. I like that they are closed and you can't hear anything around, even shoot from a tank!)) In general, I advise, both for amateurs and for pros
- Advantages: Good readability in the entire frequency range, beyond praise for the money.
- Disadvantages: After a few hours, you start to feel them and it becomes hot
- Disadvantages: I use it as a monitor to get a reference sound. It's better not to find for its cost.