Ranked 1st in the ranking:
BEST CHEAPER FRIDGE NO FROST UP TO 30 000 RUBLES
Go to rating
Specifications Samsung RB-30 J3000WW
|Color / Coating Material||white / plastic / metal|
|Energy consumption||class A + (272 kWh / year)|
|Inverter type compressor||Yes|
|Number of compressors||1|
|Number of cameras||2|
|Number of doors||2|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||59.5×66.8×178 cm|
|Defrosting the freezer||No frost|
|Defrosting the refrigerator||No frost|
|Standalone cold preservation||up to 18 hours|
|Power freeze||up to 13 kg / day|
|Additional features||super freezing, temperature indication|
|Overall volume||311 l|
|Volume of the refrigerator||213 L|
|Freezer volume||98 l|
Other functions and features
|Ice maker||is absent|
|The ability to outweigh the door||there is|
|Noise level||up to 40 dB|
|Climate class||N, SN, ST|
Samsung RB-30 J3000WW Reviews
- Pluses: Everything is quite fine. It performs its function. It is done carefully, at least until nothing catches your eye. Appearance is concise and unobtrusive. No sticking out external handles what is gut. In short, the design is simple and pleasant. Control Panel inside the top, which is also good – it is not needed in the middle of the door outside – only the appearance spoils. Inside is quite spacious, a freezer healthy too. I have no habit of storing products (in the city went, bought fresh, which is easier), so for me the internal volume more than enough. The shelves are flat, hold tight in place and directly, the drawers come out effortlessly, do not jam. Extendable shelf also rides back and forth as needed. The door shelves are pretty roomy, beer bottles will fit almost in two rows zigzag, upper pockets can be outweighed higher and lower. In short all sorts of ketchup-sauces, milk-kefir and that’s all there is normal will fit. Separately, perhaps, I note that it is quiet, turns on, works and turns off smoothly, without any noticeable sounds and sudden movements. In the corridor outside the door, you can’t even hear him from words at all. In the beginning, after the first inclusion I worked shockly, already warmed up on the sides, created a temperature, and then everything – silence in the fridge. It periodically turns on like, rumbles slightly. Price tag again quite merciful, about 25k with delivery – it’s ok by Today, for a normal refrigerator, especially for Samsung. A quick comparison on the market at the time of purchase direct and explicit no competitors revealed. I didn’t feel mental anguish, torn between two to three applicants. What I liked – it cost a dozen more, and sold some muddy boutiques with bad reviews. So that when he saw – Oh! Take what we need. Made in Poland – it is, I think, all better than the domestic assembly.
- Disadvantages: I do not see any obvious shortcomings. Except that the location of the shelves, or rather the lack of the possibility of them somehow outweigh the other (you can only remove completely). However, it is to me and do not. But the three-liter jar will not fit anywhere there; remove the shelf.
- Minuses: Actually, it works so far only a day, it’s too early to judge about reliability, but in terms of combination of characteristics and price – very not bad. Without frills like a remote control on the door and wi-fi (no mind I’ll know what it is for); well yes, there are no separate nulls zones for vegetables – well, and the corresponding price tag.
- Pluses: the refrigerator is worth the money, quiet, roomy, everything works as it should!
- Minuses: Outweighed the door with the left hinges on right side, 3 screws for a screwdriver, bottom hinge, were tightened not carving, tormented to unscrew them, had to change the screws.
- Pluses: Works The cheapest for such bells and whistles
- Minuses: In addition to 24Hz when the compressor is running, a sound is heard 14,000 – 15,000 Hz almost all the time
- Minuses: I have a studio, and therefore almost around the clock the “cricket chirping” from the refrigerator puts a lot of pressure, not so much like round-the-clock swotting with a puncher, but still. Left a question in the official product description on the samsung website, the answer came mail “Your question is posted, follow the link to see”, BOOM! The link says that the question was not found! 3 points is average “Normal Model” rating -1 point for high-frequency sound (they write that everything will be rubbed and subside over time, then I will return the point) +1 point for cheap It remains all the same 3 points.
- Pluses: Silence of work, convenience of product placement, guarantee.
- Minuses: not identified
- Minuses: Quiet, roomy refrigerator (especially surprised large pockets on the door). Products cool evenly, no the need to clean products with a short shelf life away from doors, as is the case with some refrigerators. Function no Frost does not cause complaints. The design is on top, I liked the comfortable control panel hidden inside. Very pleased with the fridge ideal for our small family, the price is consistent quality. Also, the refrigerator consumes little electricity, all consumption class A +
- Advantages: Classic white color, as well as design with straight lines the edges of the case allowed him to fit into the modern design of our the kitchen. We use the refrigerator for 4 months. During this time we discovered a lot of nice things. Multithreaded cooling is conveniently! No more thinking about where to put the cheese, where the butter etc. since all shelves now have the same temperature. Same the pull-out shelf turned out to be very convenient. What lies at the end of the shelf Now at hand. A inventory engine with minimal noise allows you to forget about the noise in the kitchen.
- Minuses: Not yet discovered
- Minuses: Modern refrigerator for a reasonable price
- Advantages: Products stay fresh for a long time
- Minuses: not yet noticed
- Minuses: I use the refrigerator relatively recently. The unit consumes electricity slightly less than the previous one. apparatus. This refrigerator holds a fairly large amount food, and in the freezer on food is not formed ice.
- Pluses: Almost silent, nothing more, with their own copes with functions.
- Minuses: Samsung inscription seems to be crookedly pasted, and the sticker About the guarantee, it is definitely unevenly pasted.
- Minuses: Once installed, a hum began on low frequencies. They were afraid that even the neighbors could be heard. Wildly sore head . Are upset. And then the husband turned off the power outlet and turned it on again. The rumble stopped. I don’t know why it’s so, but we were glad because they wanted to surrender because of the drone. So far (a week has passed) everything is OK, generally a practically silent refrigerator, which is very important for me.
- Pluses: noiselessness, roominess
- Minuses: Not detected
- Disadvantages: Excellent refrigerator compared to my old one. High class energy saving. Fast cooling and freezing. It saves temperature well when it suddenly turns off the electricity. Oooochen roomy freezer, and a lot in the refrigerator useful space, shelves can be reinstalled as you conveniently. It works quietly. It emits a signal if children have forgotten to bark the door. All in all a great fridge for a large family.
- Advantages: Compact, silent, classic design, reasonable No Frost system
- Disadvantages: not revealed, unless the egg stand is 6 PCS))
- Minuses: Small refrigerator, for a family of two quite enough. Classic design, like no bulging pens (since the past always clung to them and they quickly dirty). It consumes little energy since class A +. System No Frost does its job well. Noise is not particularly audible. Strong shelves – glass, to drawer and freezer drawers There are no complaints about the camera for the year.
- Pluses: Quiet, economical, no frost, beautiful. Polish assembly, temperature setting.
- Minuses: Thought it would be larger in size.
- Minuses: I liked it very much, it is perfect. Can’t hear how works. Had to give up large pots, used to. there is quick freeze function, but did not notice the difference. For a family of three man is enough with a margin)