Ranked 1st in the ranking:
Best Tripods – Monopods
Go to rating
Specifications Rekam RM-120
|Tripod Type||monopod floor|
|Shooting height||from 54 to 171 cm|
|Maximum load||3 kg|
|Length (folded)||54 cm|
|Number of boom sections||4|
|Case included||there is|
|Color options||the black|
Rekam RM-120 Reviews
- Advantages: I really like this type of tripods, since I I photograph at events. It helps a lot in the concert hall and other places when getting up is uncomfortable. The price is simply gorgeous and at Compared to a conventional tripod, it is very compact!
- Pluses: Good construct. Speed of layout. Price.
- Minuses: Not enough legs and heads, but this is more expensive models.
- Minuses: Convenient thing.
- Advantages: Price (taken for 490 p.), Appearance, convenience.
- Disadvantages: I would like the product to be more compact in folded. Fully assembled tall, except for people two meters tall just right, a very short belt cover.
- Disadvantages: The thing is extremely convenient and functional, for example when shooting in a concert hall where you can’t put a tripod between the rows or you can raise the camera higher and shoot from a higher point, for example, over a crowd of people! The lack of a 3D head allows screw the monopod into the camera socket instantly, then release the locks for fixing by spreading and fixing them a monopod at the desired height in a few seconds, we get the assembled construction ready for work. Taking photos is convenient, but I especially liked shoot a video. No need to configure any knobs, just tilt and twist in space to catch the desired frame. The advantage over the tripod in speed is significant, unless that the self-portrait will not work.
- Advantages: Price (took for 490 p.) Compact Light Dark color (does not stand out) Case included Lace on hand Handle from foam
- Minuses: There is no folding foot under the foot There is no retractable spike in tip Flimsy construct
- Minuses: The usual “stick” sometimes helps out when shooting telephoto on the long end. Its most important advantage is price.