Ranked 3rd in the ranking:
BEST ELECTRONIC SCALES WITH BOWL
Go to rating
Features ProfiCook PC-KW 1040
|Weight limit||5 kg|
|Measurement accuracy||1 g|
|Fluid volume measurement||there is|
|Type of battery||2 AA|
|Auto power off||there is|
|Removable bowl||there is|
|Bowl volume||2 l|
ProfiCook PC-KW 1040 Reviews
- Advantages: All metal surfaces, including the bowl, are backlight, convenient to look at the display because there is a stand, very accurate, can be discarded after the installation of empty containers – tarocompensation, basically everything is done qualitatively
- Disadvantages: Battery compartment tears the battery shell, because narrow, pulling out of the compartment is also difficult because there is no lace, but batteries are inserted with force, 2600 mAh batteries, enough for 20 weighings, if the batteries are at least slightly run down, insert writes Lo – low charge and turns off. As a solution problems with batteries, a power supply unit from a cell was selected 5 volt phone, connected directly to the battery compartment.
- Disadvantages: I would take this model if I knew these shortcomings – no. Expert4u is a professional opinion on any kind of information. Reviews, tests, comparison, ratings, recommendations, best, top five.
- Pluses: The main thing is the all-metal body and bowl. Accuracy is valid from 1 gram. I use often, for a year use no problems and batteries have not changed.
- Minuses: not found.
- Disadvantages: The scales are able to completely cover them! Take off bowl with scales, cover them and use as a stand – that is the place you took under the scales remains your workplace 🙂 I think this is very convenient. Since the bowl is 2 liters and metal, she serves me as an extra “quick bowl” in the kitchen.