Ranked 1st in the ranking:
BEST ELECTRIC KETTLES WITH PLASTIC HOUSING
Go to rating
Specifications of Philips HD4699
|Type of heating element||closed spiral|
|Heating element coating||stainless steel|
|Safety||lock of a cover, lock of inclusion without water|
|Auto power off when removed from the stand||there is|
|Water level indicator||there is|
|Inclusion indication||there is|
|Compartment for the cord||there is|
|Power cord length||0.75 m|
Philips HD4699 Reviews
- Pluses: design, speed
- Disadvantages: the liquid level is not visible inside
- Advantages: – General quality in its price range – Seamless design (for half a year did not leak at least) – Noise level at least not above average – Doesn’t stink
- Minuses: – De facto there is no window for water level
- Minuses: A good kettle to boil water. The main thing is that not noticed the basic diseases of even some expensive dummies – leakage and odor of plastic.
- Advantages: Lightweight, quickly heats water, makes noise as standard, a pleasant bell when boiling / turning off (neither quiet nor loud – just right to hear from anywhere in the apartment or stand nearby with him)
- Minuses: Water quantity indicator: net convention on paper because the window is made of dark plastic, not inside it is highlighted – no water is visible, except to turn towards the light and have a little chat.
- Minuses: A good model, boils water, no troubles delivers. With the water indicator, of course, trouble, huh …
- Pluses: didn’t stink of plastics. Has been working for more than 3 years
- Minuses: The window of the level indicator is present exclusively nominally
- Disadvantages: Was to replace the Philips HD4659 model. In her there was a bell that I liked, so we looked for a replacement with the same lotion. Although there is a level scale, no one is on it looking – plainly nothing is visible. Boils on a mug and a little more than 1.7l. Periodically cleansed with folk remedies a la vinegar and lemon acid. In general, a workhorse with no complaints.
- Advantages: quiet water boils quickly, a bell notifying about off, beautiful. Does not smell, molded case.
- Disadvantages: when lifting from the base itself does not turn off, level water is not visible at all due to dark plastic, could be faster disconnect !!!
- Minuses: In general, I recommend to buy, a quality kettle -1 point for an invisible water level and that does not turn off itself as it remove from the base.
- Pluses: Beautiful, absolutely not easily soiled, I just wanted dark model, light, boils quickly, a pleasant call when disconnection, reasonable price, does not spill past cups, case not very hot
- Minuses: Indication scale indistinct for especially picky – slightly noisy
- Minuses: While everything suits, we operate about six months
- Pluses: It seems to work stably. Not heavy. Not much makes a noise. Heats up pretty quickly. It looks made qualitatively. Nose large enough to push the filling cock. Cap dense. On the table is stable enough. Not plastic it stinks.
- Minuses: Dangles on a stand: it is rather convex, and the bottom of the kettle is straight. I have not before any other dummies watched this one. Not a problem, but somehow a little scary. I have good eyesight, but even I can see the water level quite hard: dark on black. Actually, this is its drawback. The handle is not the most comfortable. Her ribs are felt, but I’m not a problem. Get used to it.
- Minuses: Sound signal: it is a usual silent call.