Ranked 4th in the ranking:
BEST HAND MIXERS
Go to rating
Characteristics Panasonic MK-GH1
|Number of speeds||5|
|Number of nozzles||2|
|Nozzles||whisk for whipping, dough hooks|
|Nozzle release button||there is|
|Protective lid on the bowl||not|
|Power cord length||1.7 m|
Panasonic MK-GH1 Reviews
- Pros: mixer, like a mixer
- Disadvantages: inconvenient gear shifting (horizontal)
- Disadvantages: used once a week for cooking, in mostly cupcakes. It worked exactly a year, as the warranty ended … he did not smoke, did not fall, just stopped working and that’s it. Was in two workshops, they didn’t take repair, they said it was cheaper to buy a new one. I will go and buy some Bosch or Polaris, but not Panasonic.
- Minuses: I love cooking, often bake, so very For a long time I could not decide on the choice of a mixer. I bought Panasonic and I do not regret it. It works properly. No noise, has several speeds. My last mixer burned out in two weeks. And this one is already working more six months and everything is fine. Now our family has more joy with confectionery. And all thanks to the new mixer.)
- Pluses: Powerful – and you will not say that only 200 watts, completely metal corollas, high-quality assembly.
- Minuses: No at all !!!
- Minuses: After Scarlet, who smoked, smoked and in the end finally choked in mashed potatoes, did not spare money on the mixer- and was completely satisfied.
- Pluses: recently bought this mixer, really strong with its 200W. Sound at work is smooth, sparks nothing, does not knocking. Moreover, the first speed is enough for normal whisking with whisks of something medium-thick, for example, porridge. If a set to maximum, porridge would fly out the window :). Meringue is not yet did, but should beat a blender no worse. Small size, comfortable keep, while the weight is normal, that is, the filling is not plastic, good ventilation, from 4 sides, stickers have long been such high-quality have not seen. those where the name, address of the manufacturer and so on. Strong, all-metal nozzles, good build, real Panasonic factory, albeit in China. Although they recommend in the instructions protect dishes, the walls of the container with a whisk do not scratch, sharp no parts, everything is neatly done. Push button nozzles, works easily, wire of normal length.
- Minuses: There is no absolutely low speed to be careful start stirring flour, for example, as I wrote, the first speed felt like a third or fourth. Speed switch walks tough if done on weight, the dish in one hand, the mixer in another, then turn off without taking out of the mix, can need a third hand, but it’s solvable, the wire is long, you can put a container on the table, then with a free hand everything switches no problem.
- Minuses: It’s not clear why, but powerful, (claimed 200 watts), quality assembled, not the cheapest, but not the most expensive. This money is worth it. I liked it, the flaws are funny.
- Advantages: the mixer is amazing – it works like a beast, it has very high speeds, everything is whipped just by the count of times. not allowed do not notice that the corollas are larger than usual, so that everything is mixed more intense, more cheerful and more fun
- Disadvantages: you put it on the heel, and it starts to turn around its axis, the wire somehow turns it around, I put it on towel
- Disadvantages: I really liked the model – it’s so cheerful behavior, so famously works, that pleasure is simple, important, that the device is not so big, management is still nicely done