Ranked 1st in the ranking:
BEST BUDGET YOGHURNITES
Go to rating
Specifications Moulinex YG230 / 231
|Principle of operation||continuous heating|
|Number of jars||7, with a capacity of 150 ml|
|Work indicator||there is|
|End signal||there is|
|Auto shut off||there is|
|Additional Information||shelf life marker|
Moulinex YG230 / 231 Reviews
- Pluses: Quality, Design
- Minuses: Not detected
- Minuses: Perfectly cooks yogurt
- Pluses: Simple management.
- Disadvantages: The main disadvantage is the temperature regime. Heated to a temperature of 47 degrees.
- Disadvantages: Many people measure the heating temperature, but who ever wondered how many beneficial bacteria remain in product received? I have been using Moulinex YG230 / 231 for four years, yogurts, sour cream, fermented baked milk, tastier than store ones, but how much they useful, not clear. The question is why manufacturers do not write about temperature mode? Declarations of Conformity show that The product is electrically safe and electromagnetically compatible.
- Advantages: Easy to use without unnecessary frills, good quality for the money
- Minuses: Not detected
- Disadvantages: We have been using this yogurt maker for about 7 years, and It works constantly, but the buttons are erased, sometimes it sinks power button, but it works and works very well, we do yogurt is not 8 hours and not even 6, as it is written in the instructions, 4 hours and it turns out yummy … made yogurt, sometimes fermented with a store, a lot depends on milk, use milk “Village House 3.2%”, on due to overheating, nothing like this was observed.
- Pluses: no
- Disadvantages: there is a strong overheating in temperature, bifidocultures die
- Minuses: Beautiful, but stupid thing, because the main task does not execute. There is a strong overheating. We made yogurt 10 times, It turned out only in the first, the rest – are heated above 60 C.
- Pluses: I’ve been using this yogurt maker for 4 months now and stably it turns out very good – a uniform, tasty product, I cook not only yogurt, but also a lot of sour milk, yogurt, cottage cheese etc. I immediately liked this model, because the finished there are jars that can be tightly closed and taken anywhere with by itself, and the cooking system is automatic – everything is clear and just. I cook Bakzdrav on dry sourdough, take milk or Prostokvashino or “Village House”, only fatter. Technique very satisfied!
- Minuses: no
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: homemade yogurt, sour cream, fermented baked milk
- Minuses: unfortunately overheats
- Minuses: I’ve been using yogurt maker for over a year now, for the benefit I won’t write home-made yogurts, it’s important in preparing healthy drink, is, compliance with temperature conditions, many starter cultures you can’t overheat, and the yogurt maker overheats, you have to adapt and solve this problem by improvised means.
- Minuses: It overheats very much.
- Disadvantages: Yogurt maker overheats very much. Temperature exceeds 55 degrees, which is unacceptable. This is not a yogurt maker, but curdled milk. Even putting cardboard and towels on the bottom doesn’t saves. Moreover, under the towel, the bottom of the yogurt maker warms up to such a condition that the hand does not tolerate. With prolonged use it just burns out in the end.
- Pluses: In operation for several years. I made yogurt and on store ready and on dry sourdough (lactoferm and evitalia). In both cases, the result is excellent. Now I plan to purchase mom, I’ll buy exactly the same.
- Minuses: I did not find the cons.
- Pluses: happy with everything!
- Disadvantages: I have been using YG230 for 1.5 years now. No complaints. On the a liter of pasteurized milk I take 100g of starter culture or a glass classic yogurt “activation” or “biomax”, (neither cream nor dry I don’t use milk) time is 8-9 hours. Before use, add sugar or berries! delicious!