Ranked 1st in the rating:
Best inexpensive microwaves
Go to rating
Specifications Microwave oven Gorenje MO17MW
|Internal volume||17 l|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||45.2×26.2×35.8 cm|
|Pallet diameter||245 mm|
|Internal coating of the chamber||enamel|
|Microwave power||700 watts|
|Delay start function||not|
|Defrosting mode||there is|
|The ability to add your own recipes to memory||not|
|Programming the cooking process||not|
|Automatic maintenance of the set temperature||not|
|Other functions and features||camera illumination, sound signal|
|Opening the door||button|
Reviews about Microwave Oven Gorenje MO17MW
- Pluses: Heats well
- Disadvantages: Opens noisily when the door is pressed
- Disadvantages: I like the firm gorenje
- Advantages: Compactness, ease of management
- Disadvantages: does not heat well, thin iron
- Disadvantages: A terrible model, I wanted to replace Bosch, buy a simple, compact mechanics, bought Combustion and really regretted it, the body is made of thin metal, everything bends, and most importantly, RUST formed at the seams inside !!! After 4 months of operation, the cause of corrosion is bad enamel coating in places where moisture accumulates, the service center returned the stove, rust is constantly increasing, the smell of metal, wiping does not help, they are still silent to the Burning office in Moscow, and moisture does not leave well due to a weak incorrectly configured fan operation, in short, in the products Burning is very disappointed !!!
- Advantages: If used for heating and defrosting, then you can't imagine better. No need to poke buttons a thousand times, turning on a simple knob for the required number of minutes. We tried to cook fish in glassware – everything is ok, it bakes evenly.
- Disadvantages: Simple design. Better not to put it in a conspicuous place))
- Advantages: Cost, simple control, dimensions
- Disadvantages: The quality of the coating inside the oven. Ventilation.
- Disadvantages: It was necessary to buy a simple microwave “for inexpensive”. I looked closely at this model, tk. all appliances are from this company, but of a different class. In the rest of the technique, everything was fine. Here, even if you cook porridge in 10 minutes, then a puddle of condensation appears under the plate. Not to mention the longer cooking times. As a result – peeled paint under the “wheels”. The material under the paint is ordinary rough steel, which rusts. Disappointed in burning. I regret that I did not take the “noun” for half the price.
- Pluses: Price. Easy to use.
- Disadvantages: After two months broke down: stopped heating. The service center stated that it was not repairable.
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: Nice – seems to be reliable – simple controls
- Disadvantages: It is inconvenient to set a short time with twists. Heats badly.
- Disadvantages: The main disadvantage due to which I do not recommend this piece of iron at all is the inadequate heating of the food – you put the soup: after two minutes it boils around the edges in the middle of an ice cold one, you put a frozen pancake: at the edges it will melt in a minute, and in the middle frozen. That is, the distribution of microwaves is absolutely not thought out. It is impossible to heat the product evenly.
- Pluses: Microwave as a microwave, nothing more. Doesn't break, and okay.
- Disadvantages: For the same price, you can buy a microwave oven with an even heating function.
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: for a long time with us, works great
- Disadvantages: Not found
- Disadvantages: Good model, no complaints about it. It has been working without breakdowns and any problems for a long time. Defrosting, grilling, heating – that's what we use all the time, everything works out.
- Advantages: Microwave fully copes with all the declared functions, heats well, defrosts too Noise is not strong. Does not cause discomfort.
- Disadvantages: Not identified
- Disadvantages: Quality oven from a well-known brand
- Advantages: Design, Dimensions allow you to build into a curbstone with a depth of 30 cm., Quiet
- Disadvantages: no memory function, every time you need to turn on and select the mode
- Disadvantages: We took this microwave for only two reasons: 1. it fits in a box with a depth of 30 cm. 2. Suitable for design. Management is extremely inconvenient. In order to warm up a cup of water, you need to 1. turn on the microwave 2. set the time (it is not always possible to do it in one movement) 3. press the start button In microwaves that are 8 times cheaper, this is done with one movement: set the time – and that's it, warming up . There is also no rotating plate in the microwave. I don’t know if this is good or bad. Heats up more or less evenly.