Ranked 3rd in the rating:
The best high-end microwave ovens
Go to rating
Specifications Microwave oven Gorenje GMO25ORA-ITO
|Internal volume||25 l|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||51×30.3×41 cm|
|Pallet diameter||270 mm|
|Microwave power||900 watts|
|Grill power||1500 watts|
|Number of power levels||5|
|Combined modes||microwave + grill|
|Defrosting mode||there is|
|Automatic defrosting||there is|
|The ability to add your own recipes to memory||not|
|Other functions and features||camera illumination, sound signal|
|Opening the door||a pen|
|Body color||the black|
|Additional Information||surface “Anti-Finger-print”|
Reviews about Microwave oven Gorenje GMO25ORA-ITO
- Pluses: Not found
- Disadvantages: 1. Glitchy, after a week of use, programs began to randomly switch. 2. They do not want to press the buttons on the touch panel 3. It makes a noise when working as if it were about to take off 4. About its programs, except for the standard warm-up, I can not say anything at all. Because they DO NOT WORK.
- Disadvantages: Wasted money. I do not recommend it categorically.
- Advantages: The company is called Gorenie
- Disadvantages: This whole microwave is one big disadvantage.
- Disadvantages: When we took the microwave away from the courier, we, unfortunately, only checked its appearance. When we turned it on, it turned out that it turns on and off randomly, selects programs itself and does not react at all to our commands (with rare exceptions). We went to look for documents – but they are not. There is no seal on the guarantee, and without it it is worthless. So where there is a grill and other delights – could not appreciate. We suspect that good reviews are fake. Dismantled the microwave – a buggy microcircuit. Disconnected the touch control unit, put a jumper so that the magnetron, backlight and turntable turn on immediately when power is applied. As a result, we have a microwave oven cut in functionality for a thousand rubles, but only for 10,000. I plugged it into a tee with a switch, press the button, time the clock – in a minute I turn it off with the tee. That's how we live. Well, nothing – my hands will reach, I will do the bluetooth control)
- Advantages: I have been using it since 2010, I really like the quality of the equipment. I was attracted by the interesting design and the presence of the grill. Convenient control: 5 microwave power levels, 3 power levels
- Disadvantages: turns off when overheated
- Disadvantages: If you cook popcorn or similar food, the oven turns off when overheated. The problem is solved by pulling the power cord out of the socket
- Pluses: Great model! Great materials!
- Disadvantages: Not a convenient menu. The user's memory must be good!
- Disadvantages: For 7 years of operation, I replaced one fuse. The price of the issue is 200 rubles. Cooking, defrosting, reheating! Thanks to the developers and manufacturers !!!
- Pluses: The coolest microwave oven !!!
- Disadvantages: Not yet detected
- Disadvantages: I bought a microwave because of its design and stainless steel interior. It is very convenient to use – I quickly figured it out. I have no prints left. the handle must be opened and closed, not the door. The defrost is wonderful! The price – of course you can lower it, but you have to pay for the beauty. I am very happy with this microwave. Recommend!
- Pluses: Beautiful model.
- Disadvantages: I had to get used to the fact that the touchpad is almost invisible. Exactly after 2 years of infrequent use, the protective screen burned out, its repair in a company service costs so much that it was easier to buy a new microwave, cheaper.
- Disadvantages: I do not advise, you can buy a cheaper model so that it would not be a pity to throw it out in a couple of years.
- Disadvantages: She's one big disadvantage. I persuaded my wife to buy, I liked the design. Bosch wanted. She does not know how to defrost, she “cooks” food when defrosting. The menu is stupid, in English, plus with abbreviations, even on cheap ones LG and Samsung is much clearer and simpler, paper instructions are not better (bad translation). As a result, it is used only for warming up. To wash the upper part under the grill, you have to be very perverted.
- Disadvantages: I thought I bought a stove in which you can not only reheat, but also cook. Samsung's relatives do it well, you can't do anything with this one. Do not take the conclusion unequivocally, do not get fooled by the design. I add to the review … after a year of use it broke down … stopped heating … I am writing after another 8 months .. it broke again, for several days it smelled of burnt insulation during heating, then something inside slightly exploded. The result is again in repair …
- Advantages: design when warming up (1-2 min) the plate does not heat up
- Disadvantages: Not found Price could be less
- Disadvantages: Don't believe previous reviews. All ORA ITO appliances in the kitchen. So, I read these reviews and ordered a Samsung microwave as a gift for the DR, but people who were supposed to buy a cheap Samsung bought and presented Gorenje GMO 25 ORA ITO, for which a special thanks to them. So: – The door opens perfectly – The prints really remain, as on any black glossy surface – The menu is not the most convenient, because the choice of functions is set to one button, it is easy to get used to it – I haven’t even read the instructions, and everything is clear. According to the response from “January”: – She does not know how to defrost – she can do everything perfectly, you just need to indicate the weight correctly. – The menu is stupid, in English – and you don't understand what it means: microwave, defrost, grill, double grill – The paper instruction is not better (bad translation) – there are only 3 pages of translation, how to use 5 buttons. – To wash the upper part under the grill, you have to be very perverted – for any grill there will be difficulties, you can use the microwave cover Conclusion: I recommend.
- Advantages: design
- Disadvantages: a bunch, bought because the rest of the ORA ITO household appliances
- Disadvantages: a very hard door, on a simple LG or Samsung is much smoother and better. The table does not contribute to the ease of use, typos of course. The instruction is very poorly written. If she was in the store and I had the opportunity to see and try, I would not take it. And her price is colossal compared to others, the only plus is that she is pretty