Ranked 1st in the ranking:
The best mid-range microwaves
Go to rating
Features Microwave Oven LG MS-2343BAR
|Internal volume||23 l|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||48.5x28x38.5 cm|
|Pan diameter||284 mm|
|Inner coating of the camera||enamel|
|Microwave power||800 watts|
|Type of management||electronic|
|Defrost mode||there is|
|Automatic cooking||there is|
|Automatic defrost||there is|
|The ability to make your recipes in memory||not|
|Cooking process programming||not|
|Automatic maintenance of the set temperature||not|
|Additional programs||quick defrost function|
|Other functions and features||camera backlight, horn, child lock|
|Door opening||a pen|
Reviews on Microwave Oven LG MS-2343BAR
- Advantages: Design, works so far without complaints, warms up evenly and quickly compared to the previous one, the dishes do not heat. Sound indication is pleasant. Fast start. Satisfied with the purchase
- Minuses: 1. External handle 2. There is no timer 3. I want the inside is bigger, but I didn’t find a decent model from the reviews, and from stand-alone jambs everywhere, either design or mechanics 4. The legs are not rubberized, I had to gum
- Minuses: The review is based on a comparison with the previous microwave oven Before this was a Panasonic NN-GF560M oven. 1. Design almost the same with LG except for the door opener 2. LG warms up much better and does not heat dishes, warming up uniform 3. Sound indication is almost the same 4. Size. LG’s internal area is decently smaller. There are dishes that don’t is climbing. It’s hard to call it a disadvantage. Initially understood this. five. Whoever is used to his timer will not be here, he himself was very upset convenient 6. A bunch of buttons from the panel that were not used left at all. 7. There was a quick start, much more convenient than poking a bunch buttons to warm a glass of tea After panasonic, you will sigh. normal warm-up and timer and everything else will go by the wayside The result is recommended for purchase.
- Pluses: Beautiful. Performs its functionality.
- Disadvantages: Very unstable on the surface of the legs not rubberized. Door with backlash, maybe I’m out of luck with this instance. The biggest drawback is the straight plug wire. This series has a convex surface at the back, plus a straight fork and this miracle cannot be placed tightly against the wall.
- Minuses: If you have an outlet supposed immediately microwave, then not your option, will be centered the table.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: Design Functionality Minimum time warming up 10 sec.
- Minuses: Slides heavily on the table
- Minuses: Excellent model in its segment, touch buttons very easy to press (while accidentally do not work). Minimum warm-up time 10 sec. – very convenient if there is Small child. Quite quietly works when warming up. The only negative is slippery legs, you need to either gum either put some kind of rubber mat
- Pluses: Quickly defrosts, warms up well, tasty trains.
- Disadvantages: blocking from children turned out to be superfluous for me, but how to know how to know)))
- Minuses: According to the characteristics of the microwave, although not high power, however, is enough to cope with the declared cooking and heating tasks. And reliable. My old Covered after a couple of months from the purchase. And this is almost a year since bought, and works fine
- Disadvantages: Convenient handle, but the cord, however, is a little short, and I like. You can even warm for 10 seconds, which is very convenient, especially to the child. Our children warm themselves, get out and do not burn fingers.
- Pluses: Large volume of the stove, a very stylish look, fast warming up and defrosting, trouble-free operation for more than a year.
- Minuses: Considering that I mainly use the microwave to warm up, you could choose a cheaper model, but more cheap models are not such a presentable appearance.
- Pluses: Excellent oven, and cook and heat.
- Minuses: None.
- Disadvantages: Of the minuses, the noise during heating.
- Minuses: I like that you can pause during cooking and warming up, which allows you to try the dish on readiness. We tried several times to cook like normal and fried good meat. Heats quickly and therefore economically.
- Advantages: Large volume, high-quality and stable operation already for 1 year.
- Disadvantages: A good volumetric furnace with a capacity of 800 W and volume 23 liters. I was very attracted by the design of the furnace, quality work and price. But there are microwaves and cheaper, but they advised us this model.
- Pluses: Electronic control, many recipes.
- Minuses: Great helper in the kitchen. Beautiful design, simple and convenient to use. Heats up quickly and evenly, after defrosting does not leave a crust on the product!