Took 2 place in a rating:
BEST CHEAP KITCHEN SCALES UP TO 1000 RUBLES
Go to rating
Characteristics Maxwell MW-1451
|Weight limit||5 kg|
|Measurement accuracy||1 g|
|Sequential weighing||there is|
|Fluid volume measurement||there is|
|Type of battery||CR2032|
|Battery Indication||there is|
|Overload indication||there is|
|Auto power off||there is|
|Bowl volume||0.8 L|
Reviews about Maxwell MW-1451
- Advantages: price-dimensions-accuracy of measurements
- Minuses: small weighing bowl
- Disadvantages: ideal price-quality category.
- Advantages: Simple functionality, accuracy, long work without battery change
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages: Comfortable, lightweight reliable, fairly accurate. Nice model. thank
- Pluses: Convenient plate, which after use covers the scales and this makes their dimensions more compact, and safe storage
- Minuses: excellent !!! I actively use and rejoice) I weigh their servings and baking ingredients, which is now still it turns out better 🙂
- Advantages: Accurate, convenient scales with a bowl, function Thawing The battery lives in them for a long time.
- Minuses: not found
- Minuses: Excellent scales. Served faithfully for years six, if not more. I had to change the batteries once a year, and not as it is now on some models monthly. Died of old age – the power button broke during daily use)))
- Advantages: Lightweight, compact, accurate. on one battery work for about a year with regular use – baking of bread.
- Disadvantages: Disadvantages, what are you talking about?
- Minuses: I use the bowl only as a lid. For I use any other kitchen packaging in the kitchen in excess. And to keep one more special dish for weighing is not really want
- Advantages: Decent product, simple and convenient.
- Advantages: Price
- Disadvantages: After 2 years, the battery mount broke off. Repairs quite expensive. It’s easier to buy new ones. Battery changed 1 time.
- Minuses: Scales are convenient. Easy to use. Pretty accurate.
- Advantages: Convenient design, you can weigh large containers and it does not overlap the screen.
- Disadvantages: They began to fail after 2 months, when turned on showed zeros and did not respond to weight. Handed back to score.
- Minuses: Honestly, in appearance and cheap price, they do not trust called, but after reading so many positive reviews, we decided to take, because they are the only ones who were in the store with such design.
- Advantages: 1. Convenient bowl: does not move off the scales, in upside down completely covers the scales). 2. Exact (yes reference weights 100-200-300gr). 3. Has auto power off after 2 minutes. 4. You can put any of your dishes and zero the container. five. Withstands weight up to 3 kg! 6. Convenient buttons with small and clear underway. 7. Accurately weighs even if the subject is not in the center containers (for example, a long cucumber, sausage, etc.) 8. Even under 20cm plate you can see the display with the data. 9. Has a feature weighing liquids (water and milk).
- Disadvantages: 1. Replacing the battery for some may cause difficulties (element 2032 must be pry off with a thin slotted screwdriver, knife or nail file)
- Minuses: This model my wife really likes. She is for balanced nutrition, therefore, uses them daily. The battery is still alive. Parents had different scales, there are buttons like on TV remotes, here as on old push-buttons cellular. Convenient screen, no need to bend down to find out how much weight. You can put your plate / cup and turn on the scale – calibration to zero will follow and no need to reset again. Difference between the weight of milk and water is about 5g per 100ml.