Ranked 1st in the ranking:
BEST WIRELESS GAME HEADPHONES
Go to rating
Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 Features
|Play frequency||20 – 20,000 Hz|
|Microphone type||condenser / electret|
|Noise canceling microphone||there is|
|Mute microphone||there is|
|Type of acoustic design||closed|
|Type of mount||headband|
|Membrane diameter||40 mm|
|Type of connection||wireless|
|Data channel||radio channel|
|The range of the wireless headset||12 m|
|Battery Life||10 h|
|Charging time||2.5 h|
|Sound surround||there is|
|Volume control||there is|
|Neodymium magnets||there is|
|Additional Information||headphone volume control|
Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 Reviews
- Pluses: Great sound, long battery life, adjustments temple heights. Valid 7.1
- Pluses: Macros, sound quality, battery life, design, tech support Logitech.
- Disadvantages: Near the microwave, the connection disappears, even if the microwave is behind the wall
- Minuses: Over the year, took as many as 3 pieces! Presented to himself and two friends birthday until everyone is happy. A friend’s PC is located next to kitchen, and when someone heats food in the microwave, the connection disappears, so far it has not been possible to solve the problem. However, otherwise everything is fine! Previously, a voice change program was included, but on Logitech sued and removed, but writing in support, they gave Link to the old version of the program, where there was still a change in voice! Thank you for this separately!
- Pluses: Good range and battery life work (10-12 hours pull without any problems; punch in 2 walls) Function keys (you can hang push-to-talk, for example, and speak from anywhere) Good sound and microphone Work when charging is connected, even if the battery is still sat down
- Disadvantages: Battery replacement – no screwdriver in any way. Well it is hoped that the batteries will still be produced to the moment when the time comes to change them Indication of charge in the application extremely rough
- Minuses: As a wireless headset practically The perfect solution. Like headphones in my inexperienced look too very good, although true audiophiles are unlikely to be satisfied (and can anything at least satisfy them?). Fanatical gamers will probably miss some features that are in wired headsets. I recommend it to everyone else.
- Pluses: convenient, good sound, range. Does not lose communication.
- Minuses: Perhaps not.
- Disadvantages: At first I used a wired model. It was cheaper, but still one ear broke off once, but it’s already my bad I decided to buy the same model, but wireless. I was amazed Dolby Digital function and could not imagine without it atmospheric games. This model is already in my 5th year. I use daily. I want to say that if your choice is on these headphones and others, then you can not fool yourself and stop dreaming about models better. I bought them when they were worth 20k and I almost do not regret the money spent. For all questions you can to handle!
- Pluses: Great sound, clear software, sit well on head, convenient buttons and a microphone, soft-touch plastic, autonomy and the main thing is a large range even through concrete walls without interference.
- Disadvantages: The quality of the materials is frankly lame. In places good plastic, but separate elements (plastic plugs in place attachment to the rim) went cracking after half a year use. Handled them very carefully, it did not help. The pillow material is terrible, cheap to leatherette which in 2 years use all peeled off. Akum died for 3 years.
- Disadvantages: In general, I was pleased with the headphones, they stand (took for 6500r). The quality of the materials could be better. I won’t fix it, apparently they have already arrived. I wouldn’t buy it a second time, 10t for these headphones is overkill.
- Pluses: Nice sound.
- Minuses: The most disgusting headphones that you can would be to acquire. The most annoying thing is that they are not cheap for headphones. – Disgusting plastic – over time, it just cracks and splits, only ten skeins of electrical tape help out The sending quality of the work of a beacon – headphones with an enviable permanently disconnected (EVEN WITH CONNECTED WIRE) – interference with WiFi and other wireless devices. With this nothing helps to cope. The manufacturer still has no problem fixed (3 years have passed since the purchase). – Although there were ear pads pleasant, eventually peeling off, it happened soon enough. MOST departmental – this is exactly the problem with the constant blackouts and periodic “yawing” instead of sound. Positioning this device is like gaming headphones, stuff stuff into you, try play any online game when you have stable every 10 minutes on headphones, headphones are disconnected for 10-20 seconds. Headphones – shit. Expected the best from Logetech, always took the periphery of just that manufacturer. In fact, they produce trash, but the jambs are silent.
The user has hidden his data
- Pluses: good sound, good microphone, comfortable are sitting.
- Advantages: Fastening tight. The fabric is also preserved nothing is erased after a year of use. Very comfortable for big head. The sound switches from the surround sound and back. The sound quality is excellent. Without a wire and with it is no different. Adjustable to any head size. Noise Canceling Microphone excellent quality. Do not push, sit well. After sitting in them 9 hours ears do not get tired.
- Disadvantages: Can disconnect for 2 seconds to reconnect to long distance, which is quite logical.
- Pluses: – Great sound (I’m not a music lover, but for me the sound a great). – Two-way communication throughout the apartment (up to G930 used the H800, in the latter they started at a great distance problems with the microphone, the interlocutor heard a terrible crack). -Autonomy (even after 2 years it works great for 7-8 hours). – Comfortably sits on his head.
- Disadvantages: – After 2 years, it began to fail (periodically loses connection for 2-3 seconds, sometimes during charging spontaneously turns on, however, the company reimbursed these disadvantages to me) – After 2 years there were cracks in the mount of the right speaker. – Tight on / off button
- Disadvantages: Excellent headset from a great company. Doubt to take it or not? Take, definitely take !!! disadvantages there is nowhere without them. However, for glitches and cracks I turned to technical support of the company and they, in less than 2 weeks, sent a new headset to replace. Is this not a WARRANTY?